KK:H Weekend Event - 6/01/18 SYS with Kute Kitties Kicking off the Month!

Comments

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    WEEK 10 of 2 earnables for guy dolls. How VERY
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I'll be sitting this one out.

I not a fan of the tiny sunglasses trend, and can't stand the hairstyles that have 'roots'.
    But that's just my opinion... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I can't do herls, or boots with heels, so I live vicariously through my dolls for footwear and fashion. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    skevans said:

I'll be sitting this one out.

I not a fan of the tiny sunglasses trend, and can't stand the hairstyles that have 'roots'.
    But that's just my opinion... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aww, what about the other items doll? The coat ensemble is really cure.....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I haven't worn heels this year and my knees and ankles have never felt less injured :D

I have so many gorgeous heels that I just look at now. It's a pity, but gosh they're uncomfortable.

Also I like the shoulder cat! My cat used to sit on my shoulder when he was a kitten (but he hates being picked up now, lol)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I can't do herls, or boots with heels, so I live vicariously through my dolls for footwear and fashion. :)

Ok, but I would LOVE some flat boots in game. I think we got a pair when they first introduced flats, but I live in flat boots during winter and they go with everything, dressy or casual. I used to live in wedges when I was in high school. I feel like I'd break an ankle nowadays. Why did shoes used to be so heavy?! For someone like me who is normally uncoordinated anyway, it's a deathtrap.

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

Aww, what about the other items doll? The coat ensemble is really cure.....

I do like the coat ensemble, but I'd still have to pay 30 stars and earn the glasses to get it.
    It's alright! I need to catch up on a bunch of goals and business stuff. The timing is actually kind of perfect for me!

Remember (as my Mom used to say): you can't please everyone - you're not pizza! :wink:
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    Ooooooo pizza. Thanks for this, we’re having pizza for dinner.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

The cat on shoulder is sooo adorable, I'm afraid of cats in real life but this is so cute. Do cats actually perch on someone's shoulder though, I've never seen that.

And I know someone who would really love that long guy's hair in GB.

@Naimonster yes, cats can perch on your shoulder like that. I actually have two tiny dogs who love to sit on my shoulder when i watch tv and one of them has such balance she can stand on my arm when I’m driving (not that I condone driving with a dog standing on your arm)
    My complaint about the KKH shoulder Cat is that I don’t think it’s very attractive design. The face is too cartoony and the color is sooo orange. I have the same issue it has the dog they released that you can hold on one arm. That dog is not any Breed that’s small enough to be held that way and it’s not it’s an attractive dog.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    edited May 2018
    I’m already naming mine. Charlie. After the wunderfeline who thought I was his mom, and came home when I’d call him. Hand to God.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

The cat on shoulder is sooo adorable, I'm afraid of cats in real life but this is so cute. Do cats actually perch on someone's shoulder though, I've never seen that.

cats are like dogs, some are good, some not so much. I love this cat cause it reminds me of IamMoShow on Twitter who def has good perching cats!

good: everything
    bad: guys getting 2 boxes (thumbs down)
    ugh: those glasses. I feel your pain @soundspretty . plus I might be a bit jealous since with glasses, i can't really wear just any sunglasses i'd like
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
    The giftbox outfit is GORGEOUS! I believe inspired by a Fendi look worn by Kylie? The white male top is Gucci inspired too I believe. Love love love it, thanks glu!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm actually excited about all of the earnables. That baby tiger cub is so darn cute😍🐯I'm honestly so dang happy for my doll to have a new feline friend!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts

Some cats can be nasty so I can understand your fear of them @Naimonster But there’re wonderful ones out there who are loving and loves pats & cuddles.

My cat is one of those affectionate ones. Also, she does the sit on shoulder thing but less so now that she’s 17yo.

Going to participate cause I love cats😻 but not really into either the GB or the earnables. Those sunnies looks like something my 3yo niece wears. This makes second week in a row I’m not into GB items. Good in a way cause no chasing thus kstars saved.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
     @soundspretty thank you !
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    klena said:

Some cats can be nasty so I can understand your fear of them @Naimonster But there’re wonderful ones out there who are loving and loves pats & cuddles.

My cat is one of those affectionate ones. Also, she does the sit on shoulder thing but less so now that she’s 17yo.

Going to participate cause I love cats😻 but not really into either the GB or the earnables. Those sunnies looks like something my 3yo niece wears. This makes second week in a row I’m not into GB items. Good in a way cause no chasing thus kstars saved.

When I was 13, I saw a cat and got frightened, the cat then got frightened by my frightened actions which caused it to jump on me and scratch me all over. This was a trauma I could never get over, and I'm scared of dogs too. I feel like cats and dogs (or pets/ animals in general) are really unpredictable and I fear what they can do to me. I think they are adorable but unreachable.
    PM to add
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My doll's first look for the voting competition so y'all see her please vote for her and thanks! Happy SYS everybody 😀

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SassiFSassiF Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Guys, just a friendly request.. while voting its common practice to vote for the flashier (read more expensive) looks. But do keep in mind that all of us are playing equally hard tho some of us don't have extra cash to spend on the game to buy k stars and instead have to rely on watching videos or putting in extra effort to win kstars. So while our outfits may not be the most high end, they're the best we can (sadly) afford. Please vote for the underdogs too 😔
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    My first look: 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    Good Morning Dollies! It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, isn't it? Ok, I'll be back after I start the Fashion thread.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gazNwzC4H0

Welcome @SassiF if you were here in the forum we've probably met, and I think I remember you. Did you have a problem with your game or something the first winter? (If not never mind, it's over 30 brain drain) but Welcome.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Good morning!! I went craycray and chased the hair.... with result!
    Here is my doll and @kokokokonut ‘s AppleP treating our kitties to a day at the sanctuary!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I'm seeing so many dolls in super glam formal gowns. Was a bit surprised by that, I went for a more casual look. Hope it comes back winning! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • SassiFSassiF Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Good Morning Dollies! It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, isn't it? Ok, I'll be back after I start the Fashion thread. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gazNwzC4H0 Welcome @SassiF if you were here in the forum we've probably met, and I think I remember you. Did you have a problem with your game or something the first winter? (If not never mind, it's over 30 brain drain) but Welcome.
    Yes koko, I was pretty active in the forum. I deleted my old game and just stopped playing. But it's  good to be back here with you all !  
    Oh @Naimonster, that’s perfectly understandable why you would be wary of cats being scared by an attacking cat while young. I have a phobia about any type of insects & reptiles even though they have done nothing to me.

For SYS I went with this semi-causal look with this TB top I won which I simply adore.

And look who I found while voting.😁 I actually found & voted for koko’s Apple too but forgot to screenshot her.

@LindaVB, how did you get Apple to pose with the cat with your doll? I tried to get a screenshot of a few of my friends’ looks with their cat but couldn’t.🙁 Think I’m missing a step somewhere.
    iOS iPad 
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    edited June 2018
    It’s so fun to see everyone with their kitties

@Naimonster Dixie @Angeline & Jon @kokokokonut

@kate_kkh Dixie @Chelsea. @judithkkh

Holly
    I play on iOS
    SassiF said:

Guys, just a friendly request.. while voting its common practice to vote for the flashier (read more expensive) looks. But do keep in mind that all of us are playing equally hard tho some of us don't have extra cash to spend on the game to buy k stars and instead have to rely on watching videos or putting in extra effort to win kstars. So while our outfits may not be the most high end, they're the best we can (sadly) afford. Please vote for the underdogs too 😔

@SassiF I think (hope) everyone votes on the outfit as a whole and not just on clothes from recent events or VIP clothes. I know many here have talked about not voting for looks that don’t show the item such as full length dresses that cover the shoes featured in a SYS. @September pointed out how odd it seems to have a cat on your shoulder while wearing a full length formal gown. I completely agree and won’t vote for dolls in that type of outfit no matter how gorgeous the gown.
    As for my vote, I look at whether or not the Cat can perch on the shoulder given the hairstyle, does the outfit color clash with the cats color, etc. Perhaps I overthink things a bit. Lol. But I definitely don’t just vote based on Kstar clothes.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • kkh_brookekkh_brooke Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I loved all the clothing but the dress and glasses-love the low set but not so much the fit of them! I saw a lot of looks that I didn't think were compatible with the cat. Sure,the dresses are beautiful,but surely the cat would look better suited with a more casual and comfortable tone? Anyways,I like how the storyline is starting,and I'm still happy we're getting more pet 'wearable' options (holding out for a neck-hugging sloth😂)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited June 2018
      @LindaVB, how did you get Apple to pose with the cat with your doll? I tried to get a screenshot of a few of my friends’ looks with their cat but couldn’t.🙁 Think I’m missing a step somewhere.
    Your friends should appear with the kittie on their shoulders, it is just like a necklace. I know that the handheld items friends have don’t show in pictures, but the kittie should!

Just won my first round!! Just submitted this entry:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @SassiF

+1 to @HollySisk's comment. You can have a basic outfit and look more put together than something flashier. Sometimes people go overboard as a way to show off I guess and those are the looks I usually do not vote for. Too many accessories, stuff not matching, etc. In this SYS in particular, I'm not voting for any ball gowns or looks where the hair is covering up the cat. If you want, post a pic of what your doll looks like so if someone on the forum sees them we can vote!
    edited June 2018
    Thanks @LindaVB. That was so weird, I tried to take a group shot earlier but nobody had their cat shown even though I know a few do have them on. Just retry it & it works properly now. Go figure.

Edit: Here’s my palette if anyone is interested. Picked kash even though its the second week in a row that I have all 4 GB items in palette and I’ve limit myself to just open the free box.

iOS iPad