KK:H Weekend Event - 6/01/18 SYS with Kute Kitties Kicking off the Month!

Comments

• KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Weekend Event looks Inspired by Kim Kardashian West. 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    @kokokokonut - I am forever in your debt! Thinking positive worked - and look what I got on my FIRST ATTEMPT! Seriously makes up for the huge amounts of Kash I’ve been getting in giftboxes lately! 😂 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2018
    SassiF said:

Yes koko, I was pretty active in the forum. I deleted my old game and just stopped playing. But it's  good to be back here with you all !  

I'm so full from breakfast...stuffed French toast. I also recall.....someone made a graphic of your doll, my doll, @LeyshlaGisel and maybe Luz? This was before I became mod, so I'm definitely thinking is was WINTER 2014/2015 We were like the 4 horseman. Does this ring a bell? I even have the graphic. I think it was Leyshla who made it.
    You are such a blast from the past. Remember @Nyssa something? She was a young newleywed, who went crazy when gbs came out, and said "the credit card bill came today, I'm scared" I suggested gift cards and not using credit cards to buy the gift cards, we wished her good luck. Never heard from again.

Ok Dolls, time to go plant & purse shopping. Wish me luck. And you all look fabulous
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh @MissEm1994 I'mean so so happy for you. Congratulations and the power of positive thinking is fabulous.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    @kokokokonut happy birthday! & I got the hair first too. You brought everyone good vibes! Hope you have a fabulous birthday. 
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I lost my first round and just started my second. Fingers crossed. I love seeing all you guys with that pretty kitty on your shoulder. 🤓

Look 1.
    (I realized too late that you almost cant see the cat. Doh!)

Look 2.
    A little more casual.

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping I see some of you in my game. ☺️
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Oh @MissEm1994 I'mean so so happy for you. Congratulations and the power of positive thinking is fabulous.
    Thank you so much Koko! And Happy Birthday!! 💁🏻‍♀️🎂
  • MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts

Had some business errands to run (aka making kstars) and kitty just didn’t want to leave me today so I took her along 😄

i really didnt know what to expect so I just went with the outfit I was already wearing! Do you have to do a look after each timer?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @MerQween you need to submit a look after each timer in order to start the new timer, but that look can either be the same look that you submit over and over or you can switch it up each time or every few times and submit something different. Completely up to you. If your look is winning, you can stick with it until the event ends or if it loses a few times, you may consider trying something different.
    @soundspretty thanks a lot for the info 🙏😁
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @MerQween You're welcome. Good luck!
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I just started the first event of the weekend quest line and I invited a friend, but the 'take photos together' or whatever it's called action didn't pop up. I can't find it anywhere. I tapped on some other actions to see if maybe they were layered on top of each other but its nowhere to be found? Anyone else experiencing this? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Yes @September.  Same thing happened to me. No action showing up.
    Android
  • AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    i'm......on th..e floor..................sOBBING
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited June 2018

Going on a wild cat safari in Central Park with @klena
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I’m doing a good job at ignoring the items this weekend, i really don’t want to chase anything cause  it will just end badly it sure did  last time. So Instead I’m working on my assigned gigs one by one earning stars.  Plus I’ve  just leveled up which is nice.
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

edited June 2018
    You guys sooo close!  😭😭😭😭
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Sitting this weekend out, aside from collecting a box and feeding my kid. Wishing everyone luck!!!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I realize I may be too real life about this but most of the SYS outfits are KILLING me because there is no way you’d have a cat on your shoulder if you are wearing that!
    Their nails will snag that silk, rip that lace, scratch that bare skin, etc.

So, if you want my vote then please think about these things.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I had the best luck picking gb hair from my free palette that only contained 2 gb items! Please stop this Glu!!! So glad I decided not to open two extras this week. 80 KStars saved. Whew~~ 😅

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Positive thinking deff works!! Only 1 item and from this week and i got it woohoo!!
  • kaylakkhkaylakkh Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    The GB hair is so gorgeous!!!
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    so I love my cat so much so I decided wear the same colours 😂😂 its a he his name is pur-savil 😆
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Does anyone knows what's the name of the first event gig? I can't seem to find it on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Does anyone knows what's the name of the first event gig? I can't seem to find it on my game.

it's APPlicable
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SassiFSassiF Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    0 Yes koko, I was pretty active in the forum. I deleted my old game and just stopped playing. But it's  good to be back here with you all !  
    I'm so full from breakfast...stuffed French toast. I also recall.....someone made a graphic of your doll, my doll, @LeyshlaGisel and maybe Luz? This was before I became mod, so I'm definitely thinking is was WINTER 2014/2015 We were like the 4 horseman. Does this ring a bell? I even have the graphic. I think it was Leyshla who made it. You are such a blast from the past. Remember @Nyssa something? She was a young newleywed, who went crazy when gbs came out, and said "the credit card bill came today, I'm scared" I suggested gift cards and not using credit cards to buy the gift cards, we wished her good luck. Never heard from again. Ok Dolls, time to go plant & purse shopping. Wish me luck. And you all look fabulous
    Omg yes I remember. We were one of the very first people here. Is Luz still around? And What about Laura 
    on a different note, I'm just struggling with the game 😔 Always out of kstars madness kash 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    So happy! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Is it really that difficult to just run any other type of event for fb while the others have SYS? You have the items, not like you need to design anything extra. Just give us the same items on some other event! Please Glu! We get the weekend storyline already and an extra star for gigs, that all works, just pls get us an event too! Or, at least, let us open the gift boxes! I want that gb hair so badly! Please consider this Glu! ❤️
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    I’ve finished this weekends event it was much easier than the other events! Minus not getting the hair 🤷🏽‍♀️ But that’s fine! 

@Zzzelena exactly so! It’s soo unfair to us, sometimes it’s 2 weeks we miss out on things or more 😞 that’s why I switch to playing on my phone 😕
  • champagne_mamichampagne_mami Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    here’s what my palette looked like, can’t really complain!