Options

Earning more money

Mermaid_Kisses95Mermaid_Kisses95 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
For some reason I have a hard time saving my kash. I'm always buying clothes so I can have a bonus when I do my goals. Any tips for me? Should I buy a business to help me?

Comments

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    You can work at some of the Kardash stores and the So Chic store (when you become the owner) to make extra money. The shifts usually last one hour and you can make more money there than you would at the regular gigs that your manager arranges. The places where you can pick up some shifts for extra money are:

Kardash Calabasas
    Kardash Miami
    Kardash New York
    So Chic Downtown LA (must be owner)

You can also get free money and silver stars by watching videos and completing offers. You get 10 kash per video and one kstar per video watched, though you can only do the video offers 5 times per day for each.

Make sure you tap all tappables.

Businesses are great but you need kstars to buy them & most requires kstars to furnish part of it. So Chic London is the only one I can recall at the moment that doesn’t require it to be furnished. Check out this thread on FAQ & Support regarding Businesses & Tappables.
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5437383/reference-threads-links-hub-copy-for-f-s#latest

Hope this helps.🙂
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Buying the private jet has also helped me save lots of kash! Also buying a car- you only need one to not pay kash anymore for traveling.

The businesses help as well. Especially the lisbon perfumery gives like 10k kash if you choose all the expensive options when making a perfume.
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Businesses will help, but you will need k-stars to buy and furnish them. This thread is great for comparing the ones out there to get the most bang for your buck:

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5433011/kkh-business-properties-fact-sheet#latest
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Here is a save more cash tip, explained to me maybe three years ago by @Wish. When you’re going to shut down for the night go to Kardash in Soho start a 12 hour gig and tap out all your extra energy. when you open your game in the morning Tap out a little more so as you can collect the energy as you go around. this is like emptying your change in the change jar each night. believe it or not it adds up.
    (And what I do after I tap out my energy at Soho Kardash. , I go next door to Oak and then shut down. Heavens forbid anything should happen and I can’t get into my game for a few days, when the game opens up I will take a date right there in Oak before leaving. this way I don’t get hit with the break up penalty for not dating my husband for any number of days.). So that’s my Dolls nighttime routine. Tap out then sleep at the bar. Lol )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary