Options

Unknown quest?

NerdyGamerNerdyGamer Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
(Sorry for the long post in advance. Feel free tp just skim the long part to see if you know what I'm talking about and then read the bottom.)

Okay so I got this quest after matching with someone on Konnections. Basically I did an event and there was this guy that was like "You know Luis?" (My bf) and I was like yeah. After the event he called me and told me to meet up with him. He told me Luis was a bad person who stole his love from him. I was really confused as this hasn't happened to me before. Anywho Maria called me and was like "Oh hey people have seen you with Evan (the guy who told me Luis had stolen his girl) and I need you to know he's an awful guy. I had a friend who knew them both (Or she knew them idk not important) and Evan stole Luis's girl. Actually when you met him on Konnections that was his first time in a long time that he was looking for love. Luis saw you two hanging out and thought this was going to be a repeat of last time so he's at the airport about to fly off to a private retreat." I went and rushed over there and explained everything, he asked me if I loved him and I wanted him to stay, and I said yes and kissed him. The Evan guy later was like "Yeah I lied but It's because I'm in love with you take me instead plz" and I obviously said no.

The point of this whole thing was to see if there was anyone else who had encountered this quest cause I Can't find it on any wiki or anything. If there is a wiki please lemme know!

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Hi @NerdyGamer and welcome to the forum!
    I recall this quest, it is the first quest after unlocking Konnections. I thought it was bit weird too but it all works out in the end though!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Yep, @NerdyGamer I had it, too. I was just trying out Konnections and had gone on one date with this guy that I wasn't planning to keep dating and got this quest all about true love and stuff and I'm like... this is all well and good but Everly's not in love with any of you!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Lol @haftime😂

Haven’t tried using Konnections for dates yet. Now I know about this, I think I’m gonna just stick with the random NPCs that spawn for dating purposes. Especially since I only use them for dating events. Once events finished they just get deleted anyway.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)