v9.1 Kimiversary Update ~ 4 Years in the Making!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited June 2018 in KKH General Discussion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rblt2EtFfC4

(OMG! It's Time!)
It's time to start obsessing about the upcoming

(9.1 Update)
Ok Dolls, now let's all breathe deep, relax, breathe. Ok, We have to start thinking about the next update. The...Kimiversary Update.
Let's Have Cake!

(I can only imagine the Kimiversary Clothes we'll be getting, and some kind of fun Kimiversary Update Storylines.
Hey, let's get a chant in here too. Make it all colorful and exciting when we get any hints. Hmmmm. Have there been any hints yet?
Would some doll Be A Doll, and check the Official Social Media Accounts for any new info?
Here's the Chant I promised
Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please
Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Kimiversary Update Hints Please

Cute Puppies.....great for begging!
Well, I guess all that's left now is to see if Kim will come start the thread for us.
(I wonder if she's been watching and waiting with us, or if we have to find her.............

Oh Hi Kim (*wink to The Room)
We were just talking about how it's time to start obsessing about the 4th Kimiversary of Glu's wonderful game.
Thank you and Glu for being so fab. We reeeeeeeeeally do love the game.
Now, will you dance open this magnificent Kimiversary Update Anticipation Thread, so we can drool in the right place?

(Edit by Koko: Bakery Chef messed up the cake. He was fired and a new one installed. You can mess up anything and get another chance....but DON"T be messing with our cake. Enjoy.)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456719

Comments

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I am so excited!! I'm only playing since October last year so I would really like to hear about past Kimiversaries ☺️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Kimiversaries are ike your senior prom weekend. You look back later and it's all a blur, but you've got a smile on your face and you know you had a good time.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Eggs&B did not post that about Kimiversaries. Joes a birthday preset that keeps on giving. <3>:)B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    :D:D:D
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    edited June 2018
     😍☕🐸edit by Koko:  I could either remove the entire post or just remove the questionable text we all like Kermit, so I left him up, for when it’s time.  Hope you don’t mind PM me if this is a problem @Candyfloss_kkh    .   <3
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited June 2018
    My expectations are very low this time. The last update was a huge let down.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
    edited June 2018
    re: having some of our suggestions included in this update: i think you;re right. In the last update thread she mentioned something. We should find the quote.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    2014-2018 feels like KKH died, you know? :p

Hopefully the update bring Vats back.
    PM to add
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    ahh the update thread is open! lovely job as always Koko, thank you <3
    I can't waittt for it and the Anniversary week too! it's so close to us and it's going to be my first one playing again so I'm very excited
    I'm very optimistic about 9.1 hopefully our babies become toddlers and that we all get all poses, all facial features, purple boots and hopefully that white wine glass cause you know 2 months later were it at though 😑 also hoping for a motorbike and of course safe storage is most important I think some could agree also new different locations and I'm not talking about extensions again 🙄 I mean new locations in different countries like Rio de Janeiro Brazil would be amazing to have and seeing a parade 😍 I pray to our god that this comes true
  • fairylightsfairylights Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Do we get any discounts for buying Kstars? Can't remember if it was for Anniversary or Kim's Birthday.
    edited June 2018
    Oooh, we can always hope for a sale.
    @naimonster. I thought the "& beyond " covered it. J certainly didn't want it to sound like a tombstone darn that Kim and Kanye if they had one less layer on their wedding cake this never would have happened. Alright I can fix that
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I'm excited for the anniversary update! Especially after Kalinda told us some of our suggestions are incorporated! Yay! Whatever it is, it's surely something we wanted, so I'm happy in advance lol. I just hope it's some of these things we've been asking for for ages! We all know what they are. :smiley: Safe storage, date lengths, stackable energy, business schedule, comebacks,... I wouldn't like new locations, I prefer updating the ones we have first. And Glu has been doing a good job with it in the last few updates! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    edited June 2018
    Ok, New Cake. This one reads much better ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Was just kidding :p

We could really use a sale, I think @HollySisk and me would be thrilled. 50% off!
    PM to add
    Oh, I know, but I did struggle with the same thing when I was making it....so when another voice echoed my own it was easy enough, and I like the new one better. (And I'm very superstitious)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    The upcoming anniversary update is so exciting!  Glu always delivers with their updates IMO.  The game has gotten better and better! <3

You know what would be cool?  If they gave us a way to film reality shows without having to travel to Hollywood every single time and go to Miramount Pics.

Like, we have "VIP" and "Party" icons in our houses to do VIP Hangouts and throw parties......why not make a reality show icon where we can click it, choose the show length, and then start the show right then and there?

That would be super cool!
    edited June 2018
    I'd like a button to hide all the other buttons in my homes. Like a light switch on the wall. All on/all off :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I'm not gonna get overly excited my anxiety because of work has been doing all that for me as it is, lol

However I'm curious to know what this year's anniversary update will bring us, last year's was ok I wasn't as giddity as I was when the game got its huge makeover so I'm hoping that giddity feeling will be brought back when we get 9.1 :smiley:

And yes @Vats as @Naimonster mentioned in her post, miss seeing his edits and his intake on his gaming experience with each update.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

We could really use a sale, I think @HollySisk and me would be thrilled. 50% off!

LMAO 😂. Soooo true

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I've been thinking... cross platform has been requested forever!

Remember that time Vats appeared as a girl on my iOS game, yesterday I found out that another android friend replaced him. We're all friends on FB, so I feel like FB might be the link.
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Ooooooooh I can't wait for this update to hit!!
    I hope Glu will add new items to the Throwback selection, last time was in October 2017...
    And like @naimonster and @hollysisk... bring on the sale!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited June 2018
    Can we get some hint, teaser, spoiler, anything? Huh?

Android
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Safe storage & definitely cross-platforms.

Need a new phone & just realised that my only option at this stage is iPhone. Otherwise I would not be able to play KKH. Truly dislike having my freedom of choice taken away.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Posted on Facebook from kkh officials!!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I recommend that everyone save their game via iCloud or Google Play, depending on your platform. The KKH team is aware of your feedback and they know that offering more storage options is one of your requests.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Yay lots more poses 😭 I've gotta tell the kkh Instagram community
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I got a new phone, too. But I'm too scared to transfer anything..  
    Already messed up my contacts... And sent multiple messages unintentionally...
    Definitely not ready yet! 🙃
    Android
    edited June 2018
    When youre ready, I'll hold your hand virtually while you do it Rumpel. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Android