Options

How come we can't find the snake?

KylieChanelKkhKylieChanelKkh Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hi, I have been playing the kkh weekend event and I can't seem to find the snake.  Are other people having this problem too?

Answers

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Do you mean to purchase and wear? Or on the event in the game? I havenlt gpn4 past the 1st event, so I am starting to look on the next gig innthe weekendvvstoryline. Can you be more spevittiv? In the closet to purchase, you find the snake in the jewelry /glasses section in the Misc tab section. Do3s thosmhelp?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Mickie4280Mickie4280 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I cant find the pet snake either. The one that was list for tjis this weekend event. Have you had any luck?
  • Options
    I cant find the pet snake either. The one that was list for tjis this weekend event. Have you had any luck?
  • Options
  • Options
    KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Im pretty sure you're talking about this weekends storyline, and let me tell you......you are not the only one lol

I finished the gig at OAK in Soho, NY and at the end of that......aside from both you and Michigan promising to still look for the model's missing snake, nothing happens.

I remember after that i went to go to Hollywood to film anothet reality show and as soon as I stepped out of LAX i met someome who looks alot like Tony Murphy (but isnt him) and he said he saw a snake at TAVRN (in Malibu) and was going to write about that in a review for the restaurant but.....i went there and nothing happened.  

I even went on a date at Tavrn, searched my house in Malibu, etc......

Maybe this story will continue later in the week?  
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    MOD please delete this comment as it was a duplicate.  IDK why it did that, buy i see the OP had the same issue.  Thanks <3
  • Options
    acaciaacacia Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I haven't started the weekend gigs yet so this is probably unhelpful, but have you checked Central Park and the pet sanctuary in the Bel Air house? If the instructions are confusing it could be worth checking the recently added locations, especially with the latest update theme! I'm probably wayyyy off here though.
    iOS
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited June 2018
    (Moving a post I wrote in the weekend event thread to here:)

Hi dolls, I hope you can help me with this darn snake! I completed all three weekend gigs with Michigan looking for the snake, but we didn't find it. (And the whole time I didn't even think to try to wear it from my closet during the gigs and see if that did anything.)

After my third gig, I walked out of LAX and an NPC with a (!) speech bubble said he saw a snake heading to the Tavrn in Malibu. I went to Tavrn and didn't find anything -- and THEN it occurred to me to try and wear the snake.

But the snake was no longer in the MISC section of my closet like it had been since the update. I could only find it in the Featured items section. Also, even though I never bought it, I could wear it outside of the closet as if I had purchased it. But I can't find anybody else to talk to, no phone calls or anything special when I visit Tavrn, Malibu, other restaurants, other cities, (including Central Park, the pet sanctuary, and the locations where we had our weekend gigs) etc. I've been flying everywhere, taking the snake on and off, etc.

Did I screw something up? Is it a bug that I can wear the snake without purchasing it after completing the weekend gigs? Is it a bug that the snake is no longer in my MISC section? Is this storyline supposed to continue next weekend but it just didn't make it obvious?

(So, my experience (iOS) is very similar to what @KardashianBeauty went through!)
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Sigh... accidental double post. Sorry about that :s
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    @Pez Yep!  Same thing over here (and im an Android user)

With this info we can deduce that Glu will probably add more of the story soon.  I don't think it's a glitch because everyone I've seen (including outside of these boards) only got as far as we did.  And i dont remember Glu ever leaving a story without a proper conclusion.

I got the feeling this story is a lead up to Cassio coming back to the game.  Maybe once we find + return the snake safely the model will reward us with a party or gig where we meet casio and then.....our KKH guys/gals can date him?  And another storyline (with Cassio) unfolds?

There seems to be alot of hype around Cassio lol  
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Of all animals to be on the loose does it have to be a freakin snake!??!! What’s next? A tarantula?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    It's odd because usually if a story was going to be continued at a later point we'd get some text on the screen saying something to that effect. This did feel a bit on the unfinished side.
  • Options
    monashippermonashipper Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Hi everyone!
    I have exactly the same problem and I don’t know what to do.
    As one of you said, I can wear the snake even if I have never bought it. 
    I think something is going to happen next week
    xoxo 
  • Options
    monashippermonashipper Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Sorry i posted twice My comment 
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    HollySisk said:

Of all animals to be on the loose does it have to be a freakin snake!??!! What’s next? A tarantula?

At least it's not a loose bear or tiger.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited June 2018
    The weekend quest was a 2-part story and you can find out what happens next during the June 29 weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options

The weekend quest was a 2-part story and you can find out what happens next during the June 29 weekend!

Ok, but I wish there was something that told us it would continue later. I thought I had to go to Tavrn for one last thing but then there was nothing to do there.

• Options

Ok, but I wish there was something that told us it would continue later. I thought I had to go to Tavrn for one last thing but then there was nothing to do there.

• Options
    cleo2536cleo2536 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I've been told a guy saw the snake going toward his tavern but that was all he said! How do I know where to go from here?! 
  • Options
    cleo2536cleo2536 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I've been told a guy saw the snake going toward his tavern but that was all he said! How do I know where to go from here?! 
  • Options
    khyliix3_khyliix3_ Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    June 29th ... So farr.. Okehyy thanks for the info. Kalinda 
  • Options
    Kim_BeautyKim_Beauty Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    You will get a call from Simon telling you that you have to go to the Brew Palms.
  • Options
    Kim_BeautyKim_Beauty Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    You will get a call from Simon telling you that you have to go to the Brew Palms.
  • Options
    carmelle87carmelle87 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    after you talk to the guy at LAX, go to Malibu. Simon will call about the snake and say there’s an event at the Tavrn in 6 hours. That’s how far I am so far
  • Options
    after you talk to the guy at LAX, go to Malibu. Simon will call about the snake and say there’s an event at the Tavrn in 6 hours. That’s how far I am so far.
  • Options
    after you talk to the guy at LAX, go to Malibu. Simon will call about the snake and say there’s an event at the Tavrn in 6 hours. That’s how far I am so far.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    after you talk to the guy at LAX, go to Malibu. Simon will call about the snake and say there’s an event at the Tavrn in 6 hours, not the Brew Palms. That’s how far I am so far.
  • Options
    balkkh1balkkh1 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am sick of the wild chase with the snake situation.  This is really lame. May I suggest that Glu x KKH scrap this quest. This is the stupidest,  most annoying quest of all. Just waisting money and energy looking for a snake we'll obviously never find.