New Facebook account not refreshing in-game friends

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
I just gotta say that it's quite disappointing that I've created my new Facebook account to resolve my frozen in-game friends issue but that hasn't resolved anything because my friend's clothes still isn't changing on my game. I'm so over this. I don't wanna have to create another account and it'll be a waste of time for me. Is glu even working on this issue for android players?
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    As far as I knew, there were 2 cases of this, was one @HollySisk ? And you. I thought the other couple of people who complained saw they had been logged out of FB, and signing in again fixed this for them. If this is affecting other Android players, you can post here.
    Carol, did you send a ticket to customer care? I ask because this doesn't seem to be a widespread issue, so perhaps an individualized response from Support would help?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Using FB is only about 50% effective for me. And it’s so odd because some friends are still frozen for Dixie but thawed for James and vice versa.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Have you asked Support to take a look Holly? I'll ask about this, but more importantly, Let's all think really positive that the update will address this for you and any others experiencing it. If it helps at all, your dolls and Carols still appear to be changing their clothes and look current and great...
    Since Holly is iOS and Carol is Android, it's easy to see how FB might be the culprit. I know in the past, a weak connection has been blamed for some of these glitches. I'm really sorry this is happening. Hang in there guys,
    and if anyone else has frozen friends, post here along with your platform and we'll see if it's affecting others. :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    This is simply me spitballing ideas, but I wonder if disconnecting your FB from your game, signing completely out of the FB app, then resigning in to FB and then reconnecting your game to FB would maybe help. You could also try deleting KKH from your game apps on FB and then the next time you open KKH it should prompt you to connect to FB again. Won't lose any friend data, because that goes through FB anyway. You're just temporarily taking away the FB permissions then re-adding them. I have no idea if this would fix any problems but it won't hurt anything to try. Like maybe the game just needs a FB refresher?
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @kokokokonut well this was the response that I've gotten from the customer support. And my question wasn't answered correctly smt. Oh well it seems like I'll have to figure this out on my own instead because the update didn't unfreeze my in-game friends.

Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @soundspretty I've actually disconnected my game from my old Facebook account but I'm thinking that could be the problem because it's glitching up my game. And even though I've connected my game to my new Facebook account I still cannot see my in-game friends current outfits changing on my game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG