v9.1 Kimiversary Update ~ 4 Years in the Making!

Comments

• sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    Can we get something to know the update is Today? Let's post some cute little puppies for our Glu Goddess! 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

And.....is anyone watching SocMedia for anything? Any little glimpse or snippet of activity?We just don’t know if it full alert yet or not.

Im watching the Instagram social account, but nothing yet🧡
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    If you guys get the update today your lucky :P
    Since im a Facebook player it will taker another few days or even 1 week to get it D:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts

I keep refreshing the app just in case 😭 common we need a sign 

No need to refresh, Kalinda said she'll tell us when it's time
    hackers can burn in hell
    So i went to put Android on charge. Getting ready to lie down with IOS and check the App Store and boom she died, i really thought she was fully charged😂
    daffodil said:
    I keep refreshing the app just in case 😭 common we need a sign 
    No need to refresh, Kalinda said she'll tell us when it's time
    Well at least we should get some news. So we won't create buzz for nothing.
  • JessicaKKHJessicaKKH Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Scarletkkh said: Same!😂
    And.....is anyone watching SocMedia for anything? Any little glimpse or snippet of activity?We just don’t know if it full alert yet or not.
    Im watching the Instagram social account, but nothing yet🧡

Hi Dolls!❤ Make sure to follow me on Instagram at @Jessica._.kkh! ?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I know it’s rough. It’s especially hard to be patient when another platform has gotten it first.But please use the vent thread for any laments about who gets it 1st and how unfair it is..
    And to new members, if I move something you’ve posted please don’t take it personally it’s always purely organizational.

Now then, where were those puppies?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The only thing i dont like about being a Facebook player is that when theres the Voting weekend missions, we dont get them and sometimes they have really cool stuff D:

Look at this little guy. I think, I mean I'm sure he's representing us right in this moment, waiting for something.
    Awww, that is a whole lotta cute in such a little package. And look at it this way the more puppies the more puppies we can play with while we wait for the update even if it’s later in the week. I don’t want to scare anybody but does anybody ever remember an update coming on a Thursday? The horror!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This cutie is waiting too... Isn't he the cutest?😍
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    What better way to ignore the suspense than watch these kitties and puppies partying on!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited June 2018
    LindaVB said:
    What better way to ignore the suspense than watch these kitties and puppies partying on!

OH MY GOD!😍 This is so cute!😻🐶

Pretty Please?
    Awww, that is a whole lotta cute in such a little package. And look at it this way the more puppies the more puppies we can play with while we wait for the update even if it’s later in the week. I don’t want to scare anybody but does anybody ever remember an update coming on a Thursday? The horror!
    Oh God, let's hope not. Today is the right day for an update! 
    edited June 2018

And i have an adorable begging kitty as backup😀
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    PM to add
    edited June 2018
    There is nothing to indicate that today is update day!
    We're simply begging politely, while passing the time waiting for the inevitable, the wonderful Kimiversary Update.
    Remember yesterday when we got word from on High, that there was no update that day. I feel like that might be the case again. we can always break for lunch, check back. Who feels the same? Tomorrow is a great day for an update , ok any day is a great day for the update. It'S just sooner is better than later. Lol. o:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    There is nothing to indicate that today is update day! We're simply begging politely, while passing the time waiting for the inevitable, the wonderful Kimiversary Update. Remember yesterday when we got word from on High, that there was no update that day. I feel like that might be the case again. we can always break for lunch, check back. Who feels the same? Tomorrow is a great day for an update , ok any day is a great day for the update. It'S just sooner is better than later. Lol. o:)
    I don't agree with this. I mean, it's not that hard to come and say "The update won't be release today either." Because they see us begging and working on our posts, but they (the Glu team) chooses to not say anything, which is rude, really. We all should stop posting here from now on and let our moderator pop out and just announce us, I mean that's what they want, since we are just wasting tume here. Anyways, for me this is rude coming from a company as big as Glu. They can say something if they see how excited we are everyday.
    That's what I had to say, Thanks! 
    I don't think its exactly rude. Didn't Kalinda just posted yesterday that she'll post here when it's time. If that's not enough, should she come here and post everytime someone begs for it? Have a little patience, enjoy the suspension, the teasers, don't solicit other users to stop posting, that's not so nice.

I feel like I'm one of the most patient ones out here, for me, if it's out then it's out. 'Begging for spoilers' is just a fun thing I like to do, but I don't go all super saiyan on Kalinda if a longer wait is needed.

P.S Don't disagree with my posts, quote me and talk to me, I want a clean record on my profile LOL.
    PM to add
    I don't think its exactly rude. Didn't Kalinda just posted yesterday that she'll post here when it's time. If that's not enough, should she come here and post everytime someone begs for it? Have a little patience, enjoy the suspension, the teasers, don't solicit other users to stop posting, that's not so nice. I feel like I'm one of the most patient ones out here, for me, if it's out then it's out. 'Begging for spoilers' is just a fun thing I like to do, but I don't go all super saiyan on Kalinda if a longer wait is needed. P.S Don't disagree with my posts, quote me and talk to me, I want a clean record on my profile LOL.
    The thing is: KKH has the biggest platform on Instagram, and let me tell you something. Everyone on Instragram, from this community is way over their nerves with the attitude Glu has towards us. They don't know how to work things out and how to communicate with us. I mean, ok, if that's what the One's in charge want, we'll stop posting for Update news from now on (talking about the Instagram community) Everyone can do what they wan, but personally I had enough of this.
    When I'll see the update notification in my App Store, good, I'll update, but I won't beg and create buzz on here for NOTHING! Thanks 🤗
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Check the App Store for the new update! I'll let you know when it's available on Google Play and other platforms.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited June 2018
    GO CHECK YOUR APP STORE 😍😍😍😍
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited June 2018

I love this gif!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Woo hoo. Thank you Lucy thank you Kalinda.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Updating right now but YESSSSS 100% more on kstar packs @HollySisk YESSSSS. You're the only person I know of who I can celebrate with, who else is buying? I'd been running low for months!
    PM to add
    When is the update coming to Facebook??
    Also please kep in mind for future updates to add more and cheaper hair styles and also some clothing and keep in mind making 1 or 2 more kolections were we can use money instead of Kstars :3
    Cant wait for the spoilers tough <3
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    OH MY GOD designing a dress?? some of the best past fashions? THE FEELS ♥♥♥♥♥