v9.1 Kimiversary Update ~ 4 Years in the Making!

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I updated on the app store, went into my game but it didn't get the update. Then I went back to the app store and it's only showing the previous version.
    PM to add
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Help I have the update and a notification for a kollection came up but when I open it there’s no new ones there :(
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Is it weird that I get so excited about a game update? Wooohooo can’t wait to see everything new, especially the poses and designing a dress!
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Help I have the update and a notification for a kollection came up but when I open it there’s no new ones there :(
    Same thing happened in my game..? Help
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Gushing over the decorations  <3<3
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Decorations are so pretty this year! #Kim4ever
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Same here! 
    Great update! Can’t wait for the event!
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • kamizzlekamizzle Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    It’s finally here!!!! I’m so excited!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm sorry that the notification for Kollections is confusing. We'll add more Kollections soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Did we get a new VIP storyline? Because I didn't but I have some undone gigs to do so I'll like to make sure if it's just me.

but oh my God! Everything looks so pretty! The decorations and the spoilers for the weekend? Can't wait! Thank you, Glu 💞💞

Edit: the new poses are amazing, looove them 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I didn’t get a VIP storyline either 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I'm sorry if it came off as rude when I said there's no need to refresh because Kalinda would give us the news. I didn't mean to cause a stir or anything. I don't use a lot of smileys or gifs in my posts but that doesn't mean I'm trying to come off as rude or something like that. I was just trying to be helpful, since Kalinda would break the news we didn't HAVE to sit here and give each other updates about refreshing App store and Google Play. I think it's very helpful that we're being served spoilers like that instead of having to wait it out like in the old days. The polite chanting is cute and everything, but if someone (like me) doesn't have the time to check the forums all the time, it's nice to know that we get official announcements for big things like update.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I did get a VIP storyline, @judithkkh and @beachespeaches:

You have to talk to Kim first at her Beverly Hills mansion.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I'm excited now said I'd not get too overexcited but it's time I let it out hope everyone on iOS is enjoying it. :smile:
    LindaVB said:
    I did get a VIP storyline, @judithkkh and @beachespeaches:

You have to talk to Kim first at her Beverly Hills mansion.
    Hmm weird. I'll do some gigs and see if this triggers the VIP storyline, thank you!
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    I already talked to her, but I got a different storyline 😩 (it isn’t labeled VIP). I’m gonna do some other gigs and see if it pops up for me later. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    edited June 2018
    I already talked to her, but I got a different storyline 😩 (it isn’t labeled VIP). I’m gonna do some other gigs and see if it pops up for me later. 
    Same here, I got what I'm thinking is the new storyline for everyone else but not the VIP one yet.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

For real tho Cassio?
    I also got the VIP storyline ☺️
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kamizzlekamizzle Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I was looking at items to buy for my husband and I came across this... is this a joke??
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I only got two new poses.. 🤔 should I send a ticket? Is someone else having this issue? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I hope the amazon update happens in the next couple of days. I want to make my own dress.
    Platform: Android

edited June 2018
    @Mani86 Try to pick up a handheld item in the wardrobe and then go back to the photo booth to see all the poses
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Obsessed with this new pose! 😍

#VIPKalinda
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @daffodil You did not come off as rude and you were 100% correct. No need to apologize. Pitchforks are becoming the norm in these update threads and the sad thing is it's due to members who will fade back to obscurity in a few days, never to be heard from again. It's a wonder we keep getting spoilers at all.

@Naimonster @HollySisk My bank account says no but my heart says yes.
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Cute pose, but... Android update? Hello?
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Bring android update out already 🙄 ugh this is exactly why I want to be iOS so I don't got to wait on android update to come out 😑 also why only 3 poses why coiuldn't they add all the poses like seriously and no new collections *sighs
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    @Mani86 Try to pick up a handheld item in the wardrobe and then go back to the photo booth to see all the poses

Thank you @KalindaKing. 🙏🏼 I thought something had happened to my game. 😅
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2018

Updating right now but YESSSSS 100% more on kstar packs @HollySisk YESSSSS. You're the only person I know of who I can celebrate with, who else is buying? I'd been running low for months!

I've never been able to resist a double the stars offer. And this couldn't come a moments top soon. Mmmmmm. I hoped but dared not whisper lest it be a dream..... but woo hoo. 100% more.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Come on Android update I've had my husband keep checking while I'm at work and now I'm home and checking lol
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • King KylieKing Kylie Registered Users 60 Posts
    Wow the new clothes are STUNNING, they are all top notch really. Bummed there were no new kollections, but I suppose we’ll get some later since it appears in the update info. No popup store for those wondering, but Cassio has invited me to a gig!