v9.1 Kimiversary Update ~ 4 Years in the Making!

Comments

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Haven’t gotten the Cassio storyline either
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I've bought iTunes gift cards on sale at Costco and sometimes the PayPal email newsletter notifies me of discounts ;)
    Yesss! I get mine at Costco too and they always have a little discount attached to them. 
    Which btw I need to start making some mental math to see how many gift cards I'm going to need, I won't be home until Sunday but I can not miss this sale!
    I've been waiting for it for sooo long, I'm so excited 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I guess they fixed the glitch with pants - I was wearing them under a dress. I’ve never seen my dolls “pasties” before!

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    KKHLucy said:

Do you have a lot of undone tasks, can you scroll through to see if you missed anything? The model/Vip storylines are a little confusing/similar. When it comes to android I’ll take screenshots and we can pinpoint exactly what you’re missing.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Naimonster I search for iTunes sales everywhere. As others have mentioned here, you can buy them at big box stores for a discount and PayPal will occasionally offer a discount. Sometimes stores like Walmart and Kmart will have a deal such as buy a $50 iTunes card and get a $10 gift card free. I’ve also bought them on eBay. Earlier this year Amazon offered a good sale on them so I bought a few.
    The discounts will vary but when you have a KKH habit, ANY discount helps. Lol. The best discount on iTunes gift cards usually occurs at Black Friday. I can buy them 20% off the. The rest of the year I will find discounts ranging from 5-15%
    Before Kollections I would buy a years worth of Kstars on Black Friday since that was the very best discount. Kollections busted my bank.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    webra said:

I guess they fixed the glitch with pants - I was wearing them under a dress. I’ve never seen my dolls “pasties” before!

James is rushing to call @webra for a date.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Here is a pic of the Gold VIP subscription items:

Loving this dress a lot!!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @HollySisk Lol - too late, she is wearing a top now. B)
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    I keep tabs on itunes discounts via this twitter account. https://twitter.com/itunescarddeals?lang=en
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    Do you have a lot of undone tasks, can you scroll through to see if you missed anything? The model/Vip storylines are a little confusing/similar. When it comes to android I’ll take screenshots and we can pinpoint exactly what you’re missing.
    Wait it’s onl for VIPs??? 😩
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    Is the cat in the New Jersey home missing for anyone else?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks everyone for the tip! Most of them are not accessible for me but now I know to look out for them.

By the way, the new icon is so pretty!

PM to add
    striver said:

Yes. My kitty is missing as well.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited June 2018
    striver said:

:o Yes, she's disappeared!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'll ask the team to look for the missing cat!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    edited June 2018
    HollySisk said:

@egg I suggest waiting a bit before dumping your wife. Use this time to pretend to still love her while getting her to sign a post-nuptial agreement protecting your assets. 

she already did that while being blinded by love. i already bumped up her insurance in case... something happens... not that it would happen or anything....

....it's classified.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Unfortunately, we won't be able to release the Android update today. I know you guys were excited to see the new content, but we want to ensure Android players have the best possible experience when you get it. I'll let you know when you can check Google Play for 9.1
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Than yall should have waited to release for iOS instead of getting everyone excited 
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited June 2018
    The fact that I'm not getting the update at the same day as the iOS players already ruins any chances of having a "good experience". Always the same excuse.
    And like @Mileys_Mommy said, next time wait so you guys can release for all the platforms at the same time/day. Honestly... This is ridiculous.
    Btw, thanks for waiting the entire day before telling us something.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Yes because we have to watch the iOS players post all about the new stuff an we can't even see the new stuff on our games cause no update idk why the last few months they've released them at the same time an wanna change it back to iOS always being first @flissysums
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
    KKHLucy said:

KKHLucy said:

No it's not just for VIP, but there are 2 similar calls if you have a vip. Each involving filling in as a model, But you didn't answer about undone tasks.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhCamelianeKkhCameliane Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Android not getting the update at the same time is just lousy to me. Honestly unexcusable, everyone should be equally in the fun as much as iOS. I'm only p+++ed off because I just made the switch to Android 2 weeks ago, and at how Android amongst Facebook as well just get pushed back. Not to be rude but this is poor for a big mobile company like Glu. Never the less I love this game but its getting on my last nerve.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    No problem, Kalinda, thanks for letting us know!
    I can go to sleep now. And my NJ cat Paul is where he belongs. Wouldn't want to update knowing he will disappear. 

<3 

Android
    No it's not just for VIP, but there are 2 similar calls if you have a vip. Each involving filling in as a model, But you didn't answer about undone tasks.
    I have a couple left to do that I’m working on it. Like about 8 because it’s stuff like dates and I was waiting for a dating event 
  • LadyOLadyO Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I'd rather have the update for Android completed properly than just quickly.  What's the hurry? Still excited!~
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited June 2018
    No offence but we still get glitches even if we do have to wait a day later for it to be a great experience. (Not saying there won't be flaws because there's actual humans behind the making of this game)

However, at least they're actually showing us they care plus I'm in no rush since I'm a male doll in the game and feel like it'll be a disappointment clothes wise.

Bottomline they're trying and it's all that matters in my book.
    edited June 2018
    I just deleted some posts with a ridiculous rumor from a member saying that Android wasn’t coming out until the weekend or later. That is just ridiculous, and had to go. Smdh.
    Kalinda said she’d post when we should go look for it, she did not say when. Yesterday she said the same thing, and today iOS got it. Don’t listen to silly people with nothing better to do than inflame and exaggerate things.
    Relax. We’re in good hands.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JessicaKKHJessicaKKH Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I just deleted some posts with a ridiculous rumor from a member saying that Android wasn’t coming out until the weekend or later. That is just ridiculous, and had to go. Smdh. Kalinda said she’d post when we should go look for it, she did not say when. Yesterday she said the same thing, and today iOS got it. Don’t listen to silly people with nothing better to do than inflame and exaggerate things. Relax. We’re in good hands.
    I totally agree with Koko! The Android players will have the game too but perfected. Let's be real if we had an update with alot of glitches we wouldn't be happy either. So, let's calm down drink a cup of tea and talk about puppies again!💖
    Hi Dolls!❤ Make sure to follow me on Instagram at @Jessica._.kkh! ?
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    FIRST OF ALL LOVE the poses and the designer room! I still haven’t seen the objects but have seen photobooth! LOOOOVEEEE.

2. Crooked Glasses! Do the new VIP look crooked to you? I’m so bummed! Cause they look like the brown one I love but could never use cause it drives me nuts. 

3. VIP mission items. Not living for them but I was LIVINGS FOR THE ONES we wore on the storyline. I gorge SO EXCITED for the hair. Then we got those other ones. I’m reallt confused. A doll told me she got different ones. Anyone please? 

I need these!!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Yeah, I swear I've seen the hairs and outfits before, but I'll have to go back in Linda's encyclopedias to see where
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College