v9.1 Kimiversary Update ~ 4 Years in the Making!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, so xomeone explain the dress? I can get one, and then how do I buy more?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

Ok, so xomeone explain the dress? I can get one, and then how do I buy more?

From what i saw on the internet there are 8 diferent dress options (2 for each style) and you design them how you want (dependet from the options you can click). The first dress you design is for free (its a gift from Kim) and if you want more the dresses cost 40 Kstars :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Im sorry to ask, but is there perhaps any news on the android update?

Im sorry to ask, but is there perhaps any news on the android update?

And us FAcebook players to :/
  • Sabine_RaySabine_Ray Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

I love the 9.1 update. I love the new white fox 🦊 it’s lovely! 😍 BUT I didn’t get yet the VIP dress, I already did the gig with Kim, but I didn’t receive the call from Kim in order to visit my design studio. What should I do @KalindaKing ? 😱

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Sabine_Ray Try to keep playing and change locations a few times until you get the call from Kim
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    @Sabine_Ray this time we had 2 gigs and one trip to Panino before getting the prizes!!!! Did you finish them all? 
    Everyone in here is soo lucky, most of you have the VIP perks wille me, a simple Facebook player is always broke on the game and on real life....
    :'(:'(:'(
    edited June 2018

I love the 9.1 update. I love the new white fox 🦊 it’s lovely! 😍 BUT I didn’t get yet the VIP dress, I already did the gig with Kim, but I didn’t receive the call from Kim in order to visit my design studio. What should I do @KalindaKing ? 😱

The VIP dress and the design center are not related. I have the bronze VIP, And I had to do 2 gigs before I could get my dress. They are each one hour long. did you do both of them? did you get your VIP dress? excuse me if it’s already been solved

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited June 2018
    Dolls, our Glu Goddess will tell us when it’s android update time. Please be patient. glu knows we all want the Update, and they will get it to us as soon as possible. There aren’t;t stages of ready, there is just not out and out. Let’s all put positive energy into the cosmos for the Android Update and it will come back to us 10 fold.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    The update will come out when Glu is ready.
    Come on dolls, have a little patience.. 
    https://youtu.be/273eSvOwpKk
    Android
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Has anyone noticed this in Brooklyn?? 👀
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I'm thinking about buying an iPhone

@KKHLucy Shared your image!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Kayla101 said:

Android update???

Next person to ask about android update gets 10 years bad luck. I'd rather wait for an update that doesn't break my game rather than Glu push something out that doesn't work right. There's a reason we haven't got it yet

Kayla101 said:

Android update???

Next person to ask about android update gets 10 years bad luck. I'd rather wait for an update that doesn't break my game rather than Glu push something out that doesn't work right.
    Thats true!
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Was the button to purchase a pool in the pet sanctuary moved? Because now my pet panther is covered up by it. :/ It took me a few weeks to earn his patch jacket, I wanna see him rockin' it every time I drop by!

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• eu_niceeu_nice Registered Users 32 Posts
    😍 I saw the new stuff in the feed of my iOS friends and everything looks sooo good ! 
    🖐😃🖑  #patience ❤

@Pez We'll check this!
    #VIPKalinda
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Even though I'd like to be able to do the Cassio storyline asap, it's probably better I can't yet since I still have to do reality shows to get the throwback box.
    Platform: Android

Even though I'd like to be able to do the Cassio storyline asap, it's probably better I can't yet since I still have to do reality shows to get the throwback box.

I havent gotten the update yet (Facebook player here) and i dont really care about Cassio cuz i have my hubby Jason :P But im also really focussed on reality shows to get the trowback box (im just 103 points away)!
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Am I supposed to get the Cassio storyline even if I’m married? Or do we only get it if we’re single? Cause I didn’t get it and I only have two gigs waiting. Just wondering. ☺️
    Mani86 said:

Am I supposed to get the Cassio storyline even if I’m married? Or do we only get it if we’re single? Cause I didn’t get it and I only have two gigs waiting. Just wondering. ☺️

I think everyone gets it :P
    @Mani86 I'm married and I got the Cassio storyline!
    #VIPKalinda
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Mani86 said:
    I think it's for everyone, I got it and I'm also married ☺️
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I'm so bored waiting for the update to come I've downloaded different games and now I'm addicted to them 😆 but when the kkh update comes out I'll be like obsessed with it hahaha
  • Sabine_RaySabine_Ray Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I finally have it 😍 thanks for you help @KalindaKing and @AmeliaKKH ❤️
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Catching up on all my tasks so I can get the Cassio storyline 😩
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    I'm trying to read it's not working I keep stopping to check the play store hehe 
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
    edited June 2018
    As promised i’m Deleting the posts that ask when Android is coming out, I’ve asked a few times , now they’re gone. We will be told when the android update is out any information will be when Glu feels it’s appropriate. They will tell us. please stop asking when it’s coming out. those posts will not be answered thank you. now let’s think positively. <3 Posts about features and issues are being less prominent with all the android pleas. Thank you guys.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary