v9.1 Kimiversary Update ~ 4 Years in the Making!

Comments

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Guys really... Check your own app store. Nothing there? Check the thread. No excited androids? Then the update probably isn't here yet.

I'm impatiently waiting for the update too, being yealous of the ios dolls. But it is the way it is. Just wait. The update won't come sooner if you post on the forum 10 times a day asking for it. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    @Mani86 I'm married and I got the Cassio storyline!
    Hmm.. maybe I should send a ticket then. Cause like I said, I didn’t get it.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Mani86 said:

Are the gigs you have lined up storyline ones or just the normal Simon filler stuff? Sometimes I notice certain storylines appear only after you finish the previous storyline. It could be that this storyline is connected to an unfinished one you have?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    PM to add
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We don't want to release an Android update that could cause technical issues, so we won't be able to release 9.1 on Google Play today. I'm sorry that you have to wait. I'll post here when there's news.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Yeeeeeeeey. Watch Android players losing the weekend event. Lovely.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
    Everyone will be able to participate in the weekend event!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Are the gigs you have lined up storyline ones or just the normal Simon filler stuff? Sometimes I notice certain storylines appear only after you finish the previous storyline. It could be that this storyline is connected to an unfinished one you have?
    I only have the last weekend event gig with the snake and cheering up Bianca (royal storyline). I’ll try and finish the Bianca one and maybe it’ll clear up the Cassio one. Thanks! :) 
    @Mani86 Did you complete the pet sanctuary story in Bel Air?
    #VIPKalinda
    @KalindaKing - I have the sanctuary, so I should have completed it? My memory is so bad. 🙈
    @Mani86 Complete the royal wedding quest, then the pet sanctuary quest and then you can finally see Cassio! :)
    #VIPKalinda
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    I just with you guys could tell us what the heck is going on.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    me waiting for the kkh update like 
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    So @KalindaKing we're not getting it this week is that what that means? I feel like it should be retracted for iOS than if were not getting it this week they shouldn't have it either 
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
    How are you guys putting words into her mouth? Just stop. This is embarrassing.
    edited June 2018
    She said nothing about it not being released this week just said not today hence putting words in her mouth. Where's your glasses?
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    So I know Cassio is dreamy since he's so smooth when he romances our dolls, but I wanna give a shout-out to Glu for this new cutie in our games, Rafael Diaz!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    I asked her if that meant it wouldn't be released this week cause of what she said about the event no where in my words am I saying she said anything I'm simply asking a question hence no words being put in anyways mouth but u sure are doing it 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2018
    She said everyone gets the event. That means....everyone gets the event. She said not today, that doesn't mean the update isn't coming in time for the weekend. Seriously, Kalinda says something like "everyone gets the event this weekend" , and then it gets twisted, till some poor dope comes running in saying "IG says we're not getting the update till August" so come on please. We all want it, but a little patience.
    Yesterday players were complaining Why doesn't glu update us. So they do, and say not today. That has it's own set of problems.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok than I will apologize for what I said than because I did not see the post about someone saying that so I am sorry 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    no it's not just you. It's the disappointment, and everyone has a right to their feelings, but it's not personal. Glu is doing the best they can, and tempers run high. I'm off for dinner, but had to pipe up. How about a nice round of kumbaya or something? We'll get it, and it will be great. (((Hugs Miley's Mommy)))
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I think we're all feeling a little anxious. If you had been on the forum earlier poor Kalinda was getting spam bombed. Positive is that we get the weekend event and according to her spoilers we get a phone as an earnable. That's exciting! And hopefully the rest of the items will also be great with it being the game's anniversary weekend. And will we ever find that darned snake? Do we want to?

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Still haven’t gotten the Cassio storyline 😩

@Mani86 Complete the royal wedding quest, then the pet sanctuary quest and then you can finally see Cassio! :)

@KKHLucy Did you do these quests?

@KKHLucy Did you do these quests?
    Yeaaa!
    Booooo 🙁 Well hopefully he shows up soon. Maybe he's in hiding after getting passed around so much? lol
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Maria just called with a Luxe goal to buy the modern work station in the Bel Air Design Studio BUT I don’t have the Design Studio

How do I get it?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @HollySisk stupid question but have you done the quests for it? the quest is the one in which Kim calls you to go to her house & you have to help model for a designer friend of hers.

If so, it under the tab for living room / dining room etc. I thought it would be with the bedroom / trophy room etc tab but its not.

Edit: sorry had to fix spelling errors.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thanks @klena
    I hadn’t done the quest yet since I’m focusing on reality events. It’s frustrating that Maria would offer a Luxe goal in a location I don’t have.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Booooo 🙁 Well hopefully he shows up soon. Maybe he's in hiding after getting passed around so much? lol
    He’s prob exhausted!! 😂😂😂😂