v9.1 Kimiversary Update ~ 4 Years in the Making!

Comments

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    No worries @HollySisk Luxe goal or not, personally I don’t think its worth forking out kstars to furnish those rooms in Bel Air. Nobody else is going to see or appreciate them. Better off using them to buy Dixie new outfits. I always love how you dress her.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Lmao poor cassio he must be majorly tired 😆😆
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

I think we're all feeling a little anxious. If you had been on the forum earlier poor Kalinda was getting spam bombed. Positive is that we get the weekend event and according to her spoilers we get a phone as an earnable. That's exciting! And hopefully the rest of the items will also be great with it being the game's anniversary weekend. And will we ever find that darned snake? Do we want to?

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    When the update arrives for android I'll set a trap to catch cassio so he stays with me for the day lol kkh husband who that 😆
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Whats the Pet Santuary mission called??
    CUz i have 3 missions to do and i dont think i got the pet santuary one :S
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @LovelyEmma I can't remember what the mission was called just complete all your gigs to find it all I remember is that you go to new York then Sandra calls you to go to your bel air home and their on the far right outdoor + icon tap it and it should say pet sanctuary

@LovelyEmma I can't remember what the mission was called just complete all your gigs to find it all I remember is that you go to new York then Sandra calls you to go to your bel air home and their on the far right outdoor + icon tap it and it should say pet sanctuary

Well i have the "A Cut Above", "Live and Wyatt 4ever" and "I Meme It"!
    But i havent been able to do those missions because im doing the weekday event :P
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The team needs to spend more time testing the Android update. This will help us avoid technical issues, such as crashing, when we release it. I'll let you know when you can check Google Play for the update.

I want to reiterate that we can all enjoy the Kimiversary weekend event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    So... No update this week, I guess? Lame. Lame in so many levels.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • nii1233444nii1233444 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts

The team needs to spend more time testing the Android update. This will help us avoid technical issues, such as crashing, when we release it. I'll let you know when you can check Google Play for the update.

Wooow..so the comment that said that there isn't going to be an update this week for Android.......WAS DEFENETLY TRUE! RIDICILOUS..iam living this game
    edited June 2018
    Funny that when some girl posted about the update being delayed to the next week everyone started to freak out with her lol guess what...

Android

Its sad the update wont be coming just yet but as long as we get the weekend event im fine :)
    Also @KalindaKing i have a question and idk if you can awnser me.... When theres the voting weekend event, why dont Facebook players get it/can play it?? :/
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    It took me a while to choose my free design dress, but i‘m happy with my choice. I love pink and this dress just screams elegant beauty. I think Em looks like a timeless movie star 🌟

It took me a while to choose my free design dress, but i‘m happy with my choice. I love pink and this dress just screams elegant beauty. I think Em looks like a timeless movie star 🌟

She looks great <3
  • eu_niceeu_nice Registered Users 32 Posts
    The team needs to spend more time testing the Android update. This will help us avoid technical issues, such as crashing, when we release it. I'll let you know when you can check Google Play for the update. I want to reiterate that we can all enjoy the Kimiversary weekend event!
    Sending positive vibes to the team !
    💁💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    She looks great <3
    Thank you @LovelyEmma 😊. So lucky that the glu not only offered us a free dress, but one we could design too! 
    Your welcome @MissEm1994 :D
    Im really happy we are getting a free dress! Im 99% sure i will choose the short purple dress cuz its my fav from all 8 <3
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    How does it work I'm not sure if your able to answer me or not but does someone on the team play the updates before there released to see if theres issues. @KalindaKing
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I got the purple free and bought the long red one. I'm working on a look. Lol.
    Edit....

Apple with @Angeline & Jon , @HollySisk & @Naimonster or Angeline, Dixie & Xan. Hey that would be a good title for an album I’d say would be a great name for a girl group but didn’t it be no room for Apple I guess you heard her sing huh?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Mileys_Mommy Multiple people on the team thoroughly review the game before we release new updates or events.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Okay this is I st getting annoying 72hrs on and still no android update ugh well proves my point about glu only caring about iOS mor than us
    Dolls, where is the Let’s Celebrate bg from? I guess i’ll Go check my tasks. But I have not done Cassio yet. I get a smug sense of satisfaction, every time I walk past him outside LAX. We waited so long for him, he can wait a couple of days for us right?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited June 2018
    Okay, I just need to know this: is there any chance of having the update by this week or no?
    Android

@Mileys_Mommy Multiple people on the team thoroughly review the game before we release new updates or events.

Ok do you guys even care...i ve been seating on my sofa for 12h and waiting to get the damn update! ARE YOU KIDDING? I guess the comment that said that there is not going to be update for android was totally RIGHT!
  • khyliix3_khyliix3_ Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I'm sooo anxiouuus.
    I'll go back to being quiet and impatient while stalking the thread lol :3

Dolls, where is the Let’s Celebrate bg from? I guess i’ll Go check my tasks. But I have not done Cassio yet. I get a smug sense of satisfaction, every time I walk past him outside LAX. We waited so long for him, he can wait a couple of days for us right?

And you are the one who said That the girl who commented that there isnt going to be update this week 'STUPID' Are you okor what? Who do you thinkk you are? Nobody is stupid! AND SHE WAS TRUE SOO😈😈😠😠
    edited June 2018
    @nii1233444 Ok. I just ran a search and I have NEVER in 4 years called a member stupid. I called myself stupid on the 14th, then said I felt stupid on May 16, but no to answer your question I'm not the girl who called anyone Stupid.
    I'm Koko. Your friendly Community Moderator. I'm very sorry that you're anxious about the Android update. 2 of my games are Android, so I wait along with you. You might want to try tomorrows event thread, we'll all be playing it, and it makes this waiting go faster.
    Again, Welcome.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dj7991dj7991 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I ain't gonna lie kkh has become quite boring since past 2 updates the spoilers for the 4 th anniversary looks lame too I'm mean to top it off no update  for android  ,lord please let the next update be exciting I mean I need something out off this world next update thank u
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts

And you are the one who said That the girl who commented that there isnt going to be update this week 'STUPID' Are you okor what? Who do you thinkk you are? Nobody is stupid! AND SHE WAS TRUE SOO😈😈😠😠
    Wowwww you clearly don't know Koko
    hackers can burn in hell
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Hey Koko, where is that hair from that Apple wears? She looks amazing! <3 @kokokokonut
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.