4 Year Kimiversary Weekend Event~ 6/22/18 Happy Kimiversary KK:H Family!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited June 2018 in KKH General Discussion

https://youtu.be/aXJhDltzYVQ?t=24s

Can you believe it's finally here? Whether you've helped usher in another Game year before, or it's your first time. Grab a glass to toast with. as we begin to celebrate the 4th Kimiversary of the game that brought us all together...........
Kim Kardashian : Hollywood
and that means the Spoilers can't be very far behind. Here is a special Kimiversary Spoiler please chant, feel free to copy and paste as your own.

Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Please Please
Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Please Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Please Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Please Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Please Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Please Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Please Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Please Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Please Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Please Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Please Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Please Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Please Please
Very Special Thanks to our GluGoddess Kimiversary VJ - @KalindaKing and she brought the Hints!

Here's my number, so call me maybe.
Girls can get a classic black phone on the weekend and it's earnable!
Can't wait to see you pose with it once it's yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic
Thank you Carly Rae, Thank you. I saw you tapping your game before you went on. Nice to know you're one of us. ;)
And thank you Glu Goddess for your wonderful Hints. But there's oh so much more we need to know.
How can we cajole you into sharing the spoilers, the prizes we'll be working toward?
They would really liven up the party. I think we might even have a Haiku.....
The Fourth Kimiversary's finally here,
We've waited so long.
Bible.

Now I promised Acrobats.....Will Pink Do?
(Pink, we know you love KK:H, but put the game down. It's time Doll)
https://youtu.be/TteKPJ7VG48
So grab your friends, and get ready to help us kick this party open.
You know what we have to do now, right dolls? That's Right. It's time.
Kim, you excited? Time to open the Kimiversary Thread Doll.

For the past 4 years you've given us hours upon hours of more than just fun.
You let us play with fashion dolls again! Virtually, and without judgement.
We get a little glimpse, in what it must feel like to be Kim.
But now we need Kim of 1994, the one who knew she'd be famous when she grew up,
and boy was that an understatement.
Kimmie, would you do the honor of dancing open this wonderful thread,
so we can politely beg for spoilers?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134567

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Cant wait :D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Woo Hoo. It's almost here! While we wait for spoilers....how about sharing a story about what brought you to the game. You've all heard mine....capsulized version.....I hung out at a bag forum, and there were threads for Kim. Friends said Kim's game is out, we thought it would be fun to try it and then come back and joke about it But the game grabbed me, it sparked a childhood memory of fashion dolls. And I couldn't put it down. Had a connecting with friends question (you know those) and came here.....and that's all folks. 3 games is my limit, but they are so important to me.
    Now, how'd you find out about the game? Has it changed you? Happy Kimiversary Dolls. Let's ParTay!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Yes it is here, it is finally here!! Our 4th Kimiversary!!!

I brought glitter:

confetti:

and champagne:

Let's obsess!!!

Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers
    Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
    Kim4Ever Kim4Ever Kim4Ever Kim4Ever Kim4Ever Kim4Ever
    4th Kimiversary 4th Kimiversary 4th Kimiversary 4th Kimiversary
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Goood morning, KKHErs! I’m SOOOO excited to see Spoilers! Came here to let the thread open so I could refresh away! 

That is so nice, Koko!!!! My story is nothing thrilling. I started playing Kim Kardashian: Hollywood because of Kim! I never followed celebs but Her. And thank God because I’m too dedicated. At the time, I had the habit of googling her daily to read news and also check her social medias constantly. When the game came out, there were a couple news and she also posted about it. I screamed and downloaded right away. I have been hooked ever since. I lost my game in July of 2015 and decided to stop. But started over on the first weekend after I said that.  

It was love at first sight for sure! And I can’t imagine my life without KKH. It made me pay more attention to my style and outfits - that really improved irl. I used to love her videos introducing updates! Remember? Great memories! 
    I wanted to start playing Kim's game when it came out, but for some reason did not download until October 2014. Kicking myself once I found out about events and especially the Halloween event I missed out on. I lost my game once in August 2015 but was able to recover it, thankfully!!
    I'm so thankful I came across this forum, made some amazing friends <3

@AmeliaKKH, yes I truly miss Kim's update video's, they were sooooo great!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    I started playing the Kim Kardashian game because i lvoe dress up games and stuff like that and Facebook suested me the KKH game and i played it, then one time it stoped working and i stop playing, then about 1,5 year ago i started playing it again cuz it was working once again and havent stoped since :3
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    My little sister started playing when it was released, I saw her playing, asked her what it is, and started playing myself the same day. She stopped playing after half an hour and I'm still here lol 😂 She's making fun of me for still playing it and for how dedicated I am with all my lists and everything for the game. She's 16, I'm 25. 😂 Always telling me: if you were so organized with your life and university, as you are with that game, you'd be slaying everything 😂 The worst thing is, I know she's right. But the game relaxes me so much and I enjoy it, it brings me joy, I just can't stop playing it :D The same goes for this forum! ❤️ I'm such a gamer tho, always have been, so I think being obsessed with this game is much better anyway, than being obsessed with some big proper games, like I used to be in the past. There's no life then xD
    I've also never followed Kardashians, they just never interested me. I just find out through the game and the forum what's going on with them lol. I guess that's a bit weird for someone who is absolutely obsessed with KKH game, not to be slightly interested in real Kardashians, but it's just the game itself for me that I love ❤️ 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    Hey, don't forget double stars this weekend. You can turn this
    into this

Ok, I will buy all the animals, I will finish furnishing BelAir, I will buy kollectioins. But first....I will Buy Stars. I love double stars. I'll be right back, I'm going to look for more intel. I think we missed a hint like reference somewhere or something.......

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited June 2018
    Yes yes yes, I will buy a lot of stars!!! I don't think I will spend them, unless Maria calls me with an amazing deal!

I'm away this weekend, but I will play every single moment I can find!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Well, I started playing Stardom: Hollywood but got bored of it really soon. When I found out there is a Kim K’s version I was like” Okay, work. Let me try this “ since I am a fan of KUWTK and I have been playing pretty much 3 solid years. 

I actually been stalking the forum for almost a full year before starting to post recently and everyone been the most welcoming and kind. So thank you all for making this a great experience and cheers to many more years to come. 

🎉 🎈 🎊 🎂🎉🍰🔥❤️💃🏻🎊
    IOS Player 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Zzzelena said:
    My little sister started playing when it was released, I saw her playing, asked her what it is, and started playing myself the same day. She stopped playing after half an hour and I'm still here lol 😂 She's making fun of me for still playing it and for how dedicated I am with all my lists and everything for the game. She's 16, I'm 25. 😂 Always telling me: if you were so organized with your life and university, as you are with that game, you'd be slaying everything 😂 The worst thing is, I know she's right. But the game relaxes me so much and I enjoy it, it brings me joy, I just can't stop playing it :D The same goes for this forum! ❤️ I'm such a gamer tho, always have been, so I think being obsessed with this game is much better anyway, than being obsessed with some big proper games, like I used to be in the past. There's no life then xD
    I've also never followed Kardashians, they just never interested me. I just find out through the game and the forum what's going on with them lol. I guess that's a bit weird for someone who is absolutely obsessed with KKH game, not to be slightly interested in real Kardashians, but it's just the game itself for me that I love ❤️ 
    Well my stort is actually the same, my sister being 16 and I'm 24... At first it was a good game to play during my studies, everything my energy was full, I would take a break from my books but now I'm too obsessed to even do that 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My story is similar to @TrashleyKKH. I started playing KKH because of Stardom. I actually liked Stardom better when KKH came out lol. But then gigs in that game would last 24-48 hours and it just got really tedious.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Hey, don't forget double stars this weekend. You can turn this into this Ok, I will buy all the animals, I will finish furnishing BelAir, I will buy kollectioins. But first....I will Buy Stars. I love double stars. I'll be right back, I'm going to look for more intel. I think we missed a hint like reference somewhere or something.......
    Nothing makes me happy as double stars!!!!!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I have been watching KUWTK from the first episode on. But I can't say that I have been a fan of Kim. But it was very entertaining! 
    My story is rather sad. My brother was diagnosed with cancer, October 2015 he had his first surgery. That's when I downloaded the game. I needed a distraction. And got hooked. It helped me through all the bad times. My brother opened some gift boxes for me, Christmas 2015 he got me the beige sports bra from the daily giftbox. You have no idea how precious this item is to me... When he died my doll wore that thing for weeks. He is still helping me to open boxes, just from up above now.
    Playing the game I started to like Kim much more lol. She is very impressive! 
    And I am grateful to have found you dolls here in the forum!
    Android
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I found this game because I played both stardoms. I have always liked KUWTK since I could remember. I was in like elementary or middle school when the show came out and I always thought the sisters were soooo pretty and funny! Anyway, when the game came out I liked it so much better than the original games. I pretty much abandoned those two (not that I had been playing those for long, only a few weeks maybe) and have been playing KKH ever since. I've played all the other GLU celebrity games, but KKH is still my #1. I know it's just a game, but I really can't describe how much I love it.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
    Rumpel, I feel so much for you. Kevin's birthday is Saturday. He gave me a silly little Unicorn ornament, the last thing he ever gave me, and it hangs forever on the handle of a glass door on my wall unit. I take it for granted, but it's there, and at times I just hold it. It is so hard when you lose someone like that. I'm sorry for your pain doll. I'm sorry you have your loss and the game connected like that, but if it distracted you even for a moment at that terrible time, then it reinforces how I feel The game is more than a game. It touches different chords in each of us, but it's there for us.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited June 2018

Happy Kimiversary Happy Kimiversary Happy Kimiversary Happy Kimiversary
    Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Kimiversary Spoilers Please Please Please
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    What kind of event you think will be??
    Dates? Parties at Home? Professional Gigs??
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    I am crossing my fingers for professional gigs. Somehow I got crazy backed up - 14 on my sidebar. I hate that.  :open_mouth:
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I’m so excited 😆 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

edited June 2018
    Great! I was so excited about starting the thread and waiting for spoilers it’s an even dawn on me that there’s an event that will have to do. 00H No. No
    I didn't mean to.... did you see Ghostbusters were they try and clear their minds and then somebody thinks of the marshmallow man? I tried not to think of it but the P word popped up in my otherwise empty mind.

and, I had put up the video of the incident in Ghostbusters, then I heard a bad word.....I moderated myself. (See it's not just you guys. Lol)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I think parties. We haven’t had one in forever and what better way to celebrate?! I don’t mind weekend parties as the bonus points make it easier to finish! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    Think it's time for the puppies? Hey, was that a Haiku up in the opening? I think I finally did it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The Kimiversary is officially on Sunday, but we'll be celebrating all weekend! There will be a SALE, special quest with Kim and bonus stars!

I love hearing your stories about how you became obsessed with the game, so keep 'em coming!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I wouldn't mind a P event if they FIXED it.

When I was younger I thought the marshmallow man was the same thing as Michelin tire's mascot. I saw the first Ghostbusters for the first time in awhile and it must have been longer than I thought because the plot was not at all what I remembered. I think I was combining it and the sequel. I kept waiting for pink slime lol.
    Oh I love baskets with puppies!!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    Wow prettyyyy!
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Wow, everything is so pretty!! and it's a professional event!
    But I can't be 100% happy because the guys are still only getting 2 earnables. That's awful, Glu :(
    Lol. The Spoilers are here! The Spoilers are here! ANd......it's a professional. It IS a P word.....but it's a Good P word.

Thank you Kalinda. Now back up to check up those clothes. thank you glu, thank you glu goddess.
    <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    In love with the hair from the gift box 😍
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone