v9.1 Kimiversary Update ~ 4 Years in the Making!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2018
    You can get it very reasonably priced in the update. Hey, would it help if I posted pics of the featured tab? I don't want to be insensitive. I don't think people join just to be angry, it's like a lion with a splinter. They roar because they'really hurting. They love the game, they know it's out, but can't have it yet. If you guys want a screenshot let me know.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Yay! So excited I can get it! My fingers were crossed that it's not from some event years ago lol. Personally, I enjoy spoilers while I wait for the update, I can't wait to see everything, so love seeing it beforehand :D But I understand where you're coming from, so it's up to you. I'd be thrilled to see it, but maybe not all the people would.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Dolls, where is the Let’s Celebrate bg from? I guess i’ll Go check my tasks. But I have not done Cassio yet. I get a smug sense of satisfaction, every time I walk past him outside LAX. We waited so long for him, he can wait a couple of days for us right?
    The Cassio in my game has black hair 👀

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    @Zzzelena you can also watch @AmeliaKKH video on the update, she tries on all the new items. I loved watching it while waiting for the update
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @Johana Thanks! I didn't know, I'll go check it out! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Oh ok thank you @KalindaKing for telling me that an also did she say no uodate today @kokokokonut I didn't know If that's what she meant 
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Okay from the information that kalimda said I'm guessing just one more day and and just maybe tomorrow I'm hopeful
  • JennahJennah Registered Users 22 Posts
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new design studio! Wouldn't it be EPIC if they introduced a new designer EVERY UPDATE and we can design and buy a new look EVERY UPDATE (hint, hint!)
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Wait wait wait... I *thought* Cassio looked different in Koko's game. Pretty sure he has black hair in my game too. And in the two pics he has different colored eyes.
    edited June 2018

Oh ok thank you @KalindaKing for telling me that an also did she say no uodate today @kokokokonut I didn't know If that's what she meant 

I did not see Kalinda say that. Personally, as far as I know Glu has not given any projected length of time till it drops. But I DO know Kalinda will tell us as soon as possible, to go check the app store.
    And To All Dolls: do you think our Glu Goddess is happy? No one is happy, but most of all Kalinda. She is the Patron Glu God of the game. She is our very own. She plays and she's here with us. Do not for a minute doubt that she's probably more unhappy than the rest of us. Ok, so how about a little Glu Goddess thanks, for hanging in and taking heat from unhappy Android Dolls.

& I'm sorry if I seemed a little heavy in moderation yesterday, but the foul balls were coming pretty fast. I love you all<3 <3<3<3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok thank you I just wasnt sure if that's what her earlier comment meant or not
    KKHLucy said:

Dolls, where is the Let’s Celebrate bg from? I guess i’ll Go check my tasks. But I have not done Cassio yet. I get a smug sense of satisfaction, every time I walk past him outside LAX. We waited so long for him, he can wait a couple of days for us right?

My Androids have Black hair Cassio I believe. And one is Adrien, One is Roberto? And I don’t know the 3rds first name.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Can someone help me I keep trying to change my picture on here an I can't seem to get it
    Ok, i’ll pm you.

And I moved a post to Hookah. It was a repeat complaint with misinformation regarding how long this update has been out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you @kokokokonut
    An I was mad waiting but I rather have a game with no issues I appreciate Glu fixing it and caring instead of just giving it to people an not caring if there's issues as long as we get the event tmrw I'm good we will eventually get it this week or next an be able to play with all the new stuff an it'll be worth the wait :smile:
  • KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    To the iOs users who have the new update, can you answer a question for me?

Those of you who have a male husband......did the update also expand the wardrobe items you can purchase for your hubby?

I remember there were some really cool male items i used to have when i played as a male doll (before switching to a female doll) and i cannot purchase those items for my hubby.

Did the 9.1 perks also extend to our KKH baes?

Just wondering :)
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

My Androids have Black hair Cassio I believe. And one is Adrien, One is Roberto? And I don’t know the 3rds first name.
    Really?? That’s so interesting 😱
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KardashianBeauty It's not your imagination. We added more partner customization options!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited June 2018
    Of course, Apple is charging so I can't check Noah's wardrobe right now. I kept going back and buying and designing at the studio. I bought the sweetheart strapless top with the slit up the thigh in both colors. Next I have my eye on the beige....more like spun gold if you ask me. I thought beige? Ugh. No beige since Alex Skar's beige girlfriend. the one who wanted marriage? Or do they all. Kate something?

Yeah, I think I need the gold next. And it rained so I didn't get out. Tomorrow. Then it will rain in here too. Double Stars. Oh My Oh My My.
    Excuse me while I grab a tissue to wipe away the little bit of drool.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Kalinda!  :)

And @kokokokonut your doll always looks fabulous lolol
    edited June 2018
    at 40Stars a pop? I hate to say it but I've gotten 4000$K for 40Stars....so (ok bad koko. shouldn't have brought that up but it was the best I could think of to make my point. lol. Trynna sell dresses here. I used to do that for a Bridal House once. oh, Twice actually, well once I sold over the phone and once I was a collector. lol. So tryna sell dresses comes naturally. ) When the Androids are updated, I'd like us to put on a Design Center Fashion show BUT NOT TILL the Androids can play too. Ok? Something to look forward too. :)<3 )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh i looooove me a good bargain @kokokokonut!!!  And ive been prepping for this anniversary for quite a while.

Ive been developing a nice stash of google play gift cards that ive kept in my sock drawer.

Okay, not the most glamorous place in the world but those google play cards are my personal mermaid KKH treasure lololol and tomorrow i will wear my KKH mermaid dress in the game, liberate my stash.......and GOOOOOO INNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

<3<3<3
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Every time I check Google play and see the update isn't here yet and start to get mad I think to myself "no no no wait. Remember that time you couldn't open your game for two months and you were starting to think you'd never be able to open it again ever?"

This is a good thing, honestly. 
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Cassio is named Mason in my game, and he has the brown hair :p lol
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Okay its official I'm really excited for tomorrow because "I got that feeling inside my bones it goes electric wavy out of control" 😆 by the way I'm hopeful for tomorrow morning 😍
  • MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited June 2018

I’ve never had this problem of not seeing the bracelets before the update.
    Can you fix this pls?
  • IzzaIzza Registered Users 8 Posts
    I haven’t got the Cassio task 😞. I updated my game few days ago while my doll was at oak searching the snake but when I got to LAX I found just a man that said something about the snake.  Will I get the Cassio task too? I play on Iphone. 
    Do you have any leftover tasks that you haven’t done? Kalinda posted a short while ago, let me grab that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    MerQween said:

I’ve never had this problem of not seeing the bracelets before the update.
    Can you did this pls!

This has been happening to my dolls since the last update, and it was reported here. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary