When is the New Kimiversary Update releasing for Android?

BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
Hey all sorry in advance to be asking a question that I'm sure has been asked/answered already, but I'm the type of player who dislikes *Spoilers* so I didn't want to read the actual update thread any further once I heard it was out for Apple. I like to be completely surprised! I don't mind the wait at all, I'm just a bit nervous that there's no update in the google play store yet before Friday's Weekend Event. Any info is much appreciated! Thank you dolls <3

Answers

• khyliix3_khyliix3_ Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited June 2018
    We'll get the weekend event, They are making sure the app won't have any issues so they've held off on sending out the update. 
    Us Android players are all anxious! Kalinda will update us in this discussion --> https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5444926/v9-1-kimiversary-update-4-years-in-the-making/p14

• BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Thank you so much for keeping me posted @khyliix3_ :smile: ! I didn't want to ruin the excitement for myself of seeing everything new added for the first time :blush: I am successfully updated now & hope everyone is enjoying it!  <3
    Thank you so much for keeping me posted @khyliix3_ :smile: ! I didn't want to ruin the excitement for myself of seeing everything new added for the first time :blush: I am successfully updated now & hope everyone is enjoying it!  <3
    *Ugh this forum doesn't work well for me on my phone I apologize for the accidental multiple posts which I can't figure out how to delete lol*