Options

4 Year Kimiversary Weekend Event~ 6/22/18 Happy Kimiversary KK:H Family!

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Chelsea. said:

@HollySisk Ah okay glad to know it's not just me. I hard reset my phone and I was able to purchase the k-stars! :)

@Chelsea. I did a hard reset of my iPad and was able to buy Kstars. Thanks for the suggestion
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2018
    HollySisk said:

Is anyone else having trouble buying items in the special sale? I want to buy a couple of the purses but the buying option never pops up. Each time I tap on the item it will only appear or disappear from Dixie’s Hand. Please Glu...let me spend money!!!!

Johana said:

......I am still tempted with the star pack, but for some reason I don't even see the prices? What should I do?

Chelsea. said:

Is anyone else having trouble buying a k-star pack??

Ok, I have reported these to Glu. And I'll ask about the missing clothing sale as well.

@KardashianBeauty and anyone who doesn't have the sale of clothes, do you have this?
    (hold for pic)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I tried using positive thinking to get the green outfit but I think it misheard me and I got money 🙄 so upset
  • Options
    I also opened event stars in my free GB. :(
    Between opening the unnecessary event points and seeing others palettes with just a couple of the weekend GB items, I decided not to open any other GB. Usually I open two more.

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    James and Dixie are ready to celebrate the Kimversary

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    RobiGRobiG Registered Users 18 Posts
    Glad to see that I'm not the only one who is disappointed by the Kimiversary items.
    I don't know what's up with Glu, and I'm talking about the event items in general this year , with all the cats and stuff... My personal opinion is that I definetly enjoyed the last years events more that those in 2018, regarding to the variety of items that were offered ( jeans, tops, etc.)
    However, I love the Kollections and VIP items.
    I don't want to sound mean, but I was expecting more from this event...
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I’m so late. Just opened the game. Decided I want the hair & might have more chance of getting 4 GB items if I buy a palette rather than waiting for my free box. Only 2 GB items but I managed to pick 2 lots of 40 kstars so wasn’t unhappy. Then I got to my free box and all 4 GB items are in them. Got the hair in my first pick & outfit in my second. Should have stopped there considering that the shoes are very similar to the one I already have and also not a fan of animation around dolls. (I blame the fact that I just bought 3 big packs of kstars and have a full balance again.) Got the animation in my third pick. Oh well. 120 kstars for a hair I love & an outfit I like - I’ll take that.😊

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut for helping!

Besides the weekend event banners, this is the only banner i have:

But im Android without 9.1 update so maybe when Glu releases that.....ill get another banner mentioning throwback items for sale?

Unless newer event items wont be for sale and just old ones? 

I know i missed the May 11, 2018 5 Star Weekend event and the 5 Star Weekend Kollection from the same weekend so I would think that would show up?  

By the way - Happy Kimiversary!!!!  <3
  • Options
    Zzzelena said:
    @KardashianBeauty since you only missed one weekend, there's a possibility that you already own all the items that are featured for sale. Because not all the items that have ever been in the game are on the sale now. Just certain ones.

Ooohhhh this probably explains it then!  Thanks :) and thank you @kokokokonut for your assistance too!!!  Its all very appreciated!

Well, im glad this means im not missing anything else.  Ive been very dedicated to this game and havent missed much.

Still.....i was hoping that weekend i missed would make the sale.  *sigh*

Teardrops on my guitarrrrrrr

• Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @KardashianBeauty Items from them two events that you missed are not on the sale. As I said, it's most likely that you already own all the items that are on the sale. The tb sale has nothing to do with the update. You most likely have it, but you just own all the items.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Is anyone else having trouble buying items in the special sale? I want to buy a couple of the purses but the buying option never pops up. Each time I tap on the item it will only appear or disappear from Dixie’s Hand. Please Glu...let me spend money!!!!
    I’ve got this too. I figured if you try the outfit on and then press the Red Cross, it’ll give you the option to remove the outfit or buy it. I pressed buy, and it’s now showing on my doll. HOWEVER - it’s not deducted any K-stars?? My balance was at 210, and even after pressing “buy” on both items, it has not changed. I’ve contacted Glu because I feel cheeky getting hair and a coat for free...and also because I don’t want to login later and find that I have no stars left if I take advantage of this glitch! 
    Same, I really wanted the stuff I 'bought', and I do have enough stars if they want to take them afterwards, it's not like I picked everything that was an option... So I'm just gonna wait and see what happens ☺️ I actually think according to law, they can't take payment afterwards, but I'm European, don't know how it's like in USA 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    I got  everything that was on my list :)
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Options
    Zzzelena said:
    @KardashianBeauty Items from them two events that you missed are not on the sale. As I said, it's most likely that you already own all the items that are on the sale. The tb sale has nothing to do with the update. You most likely have it, but you just own all the items.
    Yes, i understood your first post lol  I was agreeing with you.

Just kinda bummed the event i needed didnt make the cut.  But who knows maybe @KalindaKing has more suprises in store :)

Thanks again @Zzzelena <3
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited June 2018

My boxes, I opened more of them, cause I really wanted the hair! Kind of sad there were only 2 items in the first and 1 in the second box and NO DRESS. :/ 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited June 2018
    OMG I bought sooo many items from the Throwback Sale!!! Dresses, shoes, purses... really wished the red wine glass would have been added to the sale, but helas...

Contrary to others I had no issues buying a K-star pack. Will probably buy another pack at the end of the event.

Oh here is my palette. Kinda shady that there were only two event items in there and no K-stars at all, but thankfully I got the only item I really really wanted... the sparkles!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

I got  everything that was on my list :)

I love that high ponytail with the ombre on it <3
    I wish it was cheaper so i could buy it D:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I have a quick question before I start buying throwback items, are they supposed to be 50% off? Or are the pop-up shop items the only things discounted?
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options

Zzzelena said:

Yes, i understood your first post lol  I was agreeing with you.

Just kinda bummed the event i needed didnt make the cut.  But who knows maybe @KalindaKing has more suprises in store :)

Thanks again @Zzzelena <3

I didn't realize you were just looking for the recent items. They would not be made available so soon, for anyone else wondering about the sake on earlier event items, do you have this button? If not, like @KardashianBeauty you have all the available items.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Ahaha i really wanted the hair or the dress :P
    I have to many silver shoes D:

I'm opposite! I have too many GOLD shoes. I only have one pair of true silver shoes but they're a regular heel, not delicate and strappy like these. Maybe one day...

I have a quick question before I start buying throwback items, are they supposed to be 50% off? Or are the pop-up shop items the only things discounted?

Not everything is 50% off. Off the top of my head the stuff I saw that was discounted was NARS makeup, Halloween hairstyles, and popup items. Then there are TB items that are for sale but not 50% off. However they will only be on sale for a limited time and then you won't be able to buy them in the closet anymore. You'll have to wait for them to show up in a TB box or be available for sale at another time, which is rare.

• Options
    PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Thanks for the answer @soundspretty Just making sure they weren't supposed to be discounted before I bought anything. 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Options

Ahaha i really wanted the hair or the dress :P
    I have to many silver shoes D:

I'm opposite! I have too many GOLD shoes. I only have one pair of true silver shoes but they're a regular heel, not delicate and strappy like these. Maybe one day...

I have like 2 or 3 pairs of silver shoes :P
  • Options
    I just got the shoes and WOW their STUNNING!!! <3
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I really wanted the sheer layered dress from the GB, but got energy, stars, then the hair in my free palette. There were three GB items in there. I love big hair but the hairline is drawn so heavily (never do a thick black edge at hairlines please, Glu). I am glad to have a GB item and will try not to focus on the hairline. It does look cute on.

I guess I will never learn not to chase GB items. Here is palette #2 - at least it’s not Kash!  :(

Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    Most items in the Flash Sale are 50% off, with some at 30%. Prices marked are the prices you pay.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for telling us about what you're experiencing in the event. We're aware of those issues and working on it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I didn't have as many cheaper things to get from the sale, but I took advantage to get one of the dresses I had wanted from the popup sales. I also got one of the Nars eye looks since I never get any eyes.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    In case nobody else has experience it yet. Just like to let everyone know that when you level up now, the energy reward gets stacked up now to your existing energy. Glu had fix it as per our requests.

I had 17 out of a bar of 48 energy when I just leveled up and now I have 65 energy.

Thanks Glu for listening and acting upon our requests. This is the best update as far far as I’m concerned. With the above fix plus moving the cameraman to the front of the Bel Air house once I started shooting the reality show. Much better idea than the button suggestions.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @KardashianBeauty We posted at the same time, so I didn't see your post just before mine, otherwise I wouldn't have posted saying the same twice :smiley: Glad I could help anyway :kissing_heart:
    I accepted it, as I was desperate for PP, but just can't believe my luck lol
    After having done more than at least 25 reality shows, no joke, I finally get a call from Simon for PP, and it's the worst one that exists, in the apartment that hold only 1 guest. :duh: :neutral:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Johana said:

The cameraman waiting for me in front of the Bel Air so I can shoot another show without travelling to Hollywood! So cool, thank you glu!

I'm glad you spotted this and discovered the cameraman in Bel Air! He'll be there during Professional & Reality events, so they'll be easier to complete now!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I really wanted the sheer layered dress from the GB, but got energy, stars, then the hair in my free palette. There were three GB items in there. I love big hair but the hairline is drawn so heavily (never do a thick black edge at hairlines please, Glu). I am glad to have a GB item and will try not to focus on the hairline. It does look cute on.

I guess I will never learn not to chase GB items. Here is palette #2 - at least it’s not Kash!  :(

I really really thought that the first palette which we get a free box usually contains 2 GB ITEMS ONLY and if you're lucky enough there would be 4 GB items on the first palette. BUT I know that the 2nd palette always contains all GB items. But doll your 2nd palette only has 1 GB item, i'm sorry... 🙁 So I'm wondering if it's a glitch? 😧
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖