v9.1 Kimiversary Update ~ 4 Years in the Making!

Comments

• Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Will us android players be able to get the kimversary tomorrow or just iOS?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @Candyfloss_kkh , Kalinda posted multiple times that everyone will be able to participate in the weekend event, all platforms:

Everyone will be able to participate in the weekend event!

The team needs to spend more time testing the Android update. This will help us avoid technical issues, such as crashing, when we release it. I'll let you know when you can check Google Play for the update.

I want to reiterate that we can all enjoy the Kimiversary weekend event!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

Oh i looooove me a good bargain @kokokokonut!!!  And ive been prepping for this anniversary for quite a while.

Ive been developing a nice stash of google play gift cards that ive kept in my sock drawer.

Okay, not the most glamorous place in the world but those google play cards are my personal mermaid KKH treasure lololol and tomorrow i will wear my KKH mermaid dress in the game, liberate my stash.......and GOOOOOO INNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

<3<3<3

Thanks for telling us, I'm breaking in, I'll leave you half of your stash just to be nice >:)
    PM to add
  • IzzaIzza Registered Users 8 Posts
    Do you have any leftover tasks that you haven’t done? Kalinda posted a short while ago, let me grab that.
    I’ve got 18 tasks undone, but I don’t know which  one one of the I should finish, some of them are very old. e got 1
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I looked and couldn't find that post , but I remember she asked if the Pet Sanctuary Storyline was completed. Do you know if you did that?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited June 2018
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut this event is glitched look at this box outfit in my game black latex looking tights yet when I wear this outfit they don't show here's the outfit see doesn't show the tights has this happened to anyone?

Edit by Koko: This isn't a clothing glitch, it is an issue with the PREVIEW only.
    The tights showing is a glitch. You're fine, don't fret.
    PM to add
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Yeah my game is the same way but like @Naimonster said it's just a glitch if you look at @KalindaKing spoilers there's no tights 
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
    Oh it is thank goodness thank you @Naimonster 🙂
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Today?
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Izza said:

Do you have any leftover tasks that you haven’t done? Kalinda posted a short while ago, let me grab that.

I’ve got 18 tasks undone, but I don’t know which  one one of the I should finish, some of them are very old. e got 1

I have now 4 tasks undone (with thism weekend one) and i still havent gotten then Aniaml Santuary one :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    You're just going to have to catch up on storylines. Some storylines will not appear until you finish others and nobody has ever tracked the storylines so it's hard to say which ones lead to what you want if you're so far behind. Anything that's a 6 hour gig will be a weekend event storyline, so you can rule those out.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Today?

@flissysums I scrolled back to your previous comment so I could understand what you were asking about today. I believe this is an inquiry about the android update. @KalindaKing will Post here once she knows that the Update is ready to go for android players. Meanwhile android players do have full access to the Kimversary weekend event which includes a fantastic sale on Kstars, a small gift of Kstars From Kim, a Throwback Sale, and a weekend quest. Login and enjoy the celebration.

Given that Glu has to fix a couple of glitches with the weekend event, I doubt that the update will come today. This is pure supposition on my part.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KylieChanelKkh101KylieChanelKkh101 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    @KalindaKing Why didn't we get the Kim Kollection?????
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You can start checking Google Play!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    FINALLY!!!!!!!
    Android
    Thank god, I was on the verge. 1 out of 1 were asking about the update. Is it here, is it tomorrow, is it this week, is it next week, is it never.

PM to add
  • nii1233444nii1233444 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    THE UPDATE FOR ANDROID IS FINALLY OUT!❤❤YAAZ..tnx gl

Thank god, I was on the verge. 1 out of 1 were asking about the update. Is it here, is it tomorrow, is it this week, is it next week, is it never.

I just leveled up....Android.........Full tank was ADDED. Never again will we miss out. I love you Glu! <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited June 2018
    Cassio's Storyline is not going away when the event ends, just do your undone tasks.
    Both my Androids have between 6 & 10 undone & neither got Cassio yet.
    . I have to just take one, do it, and go from there. Just like you guys. So, we'll just done them, keep each other company, and in the process if we discover the chain of events to Cassio....we'lll share it with the others. Sound like a plan?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since Amazon still has to wait, I wouldn't complain if anyone posted a little bit of Cassio spoilers. ;)
    Platform: Android

Wait... Cassio's "super excited plot" ends with them going back to LAX? if yes, then meh.
    Android
    I still have him waiting at LAX, haven’t started yet, but I have to finish Android tasks first for him to even appear in their games.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

I still have him waiting at LAX, haven’t started yet, but I have to finish Android tasks first for him to even appear in their games.

Ohh, poor Cassio, still waiting lol I think he REALLY likes your doll!
    Android
    I guess Amazon players and Facebook players will still have to wait a lil more :(
    He likes All our dolls the same. <3 If he does like Mine more, it’s probably because she’s hopelessly in love with Count Allucardi. Or Maxie Baby as she likes to call him.......
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SabrinaVSabrinaV Registered Users 6 Posts
    Do we have new kollections? Because I didn't get them :/
    edited June 2018
    Cassio's gonna have to wait at LAX for me too. Also, I never realized he has a last name and it's crazy that it's different in other games. I assumed since he was a character in everyone's game that he would look and be the same. Tricky, tricky. I was also taken aback when @Johana posted a pic of the cameraman in the weekend thread and his name is Gary in her game and not Max like he is in mine. I don't know what to think anymore.
    edited June 2018

Cassio's gonna have to wait at LAX for me too. Also, I never realized he has a last name and it's crazy that it's different in other games. I assumed since he was a character in everyone's game that he would look and be the same. Tricky, tricky. I was also taken aback when @Johana posted a pic of the cameraman in the weekend thread and his name is Gary in her game and not Max like he is in mine. I don't know what to think anymore.

In my game the cameramen is called Jacob, Jacob Newman to be more exact :P