Professional quests with partner

Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
Hello! I've been dating for a while (3000 points) and I haven't gotten any professional quests with my partner, not even that quests where after a couple dates you get a proposal. Is this normal?
Call me Lu :)
Android player

Add me on FB

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There have been one or 2 storylines involving a partner, those would be the only professional things you do with him. One is a photo shoot and one is a couples reality show. Can you clarify what you mean? If you are talking about the romantic quests tomthe wedding, like the. Rapid dates, those only hap0ened to me the 1st times I married. With the 2nd and third it’s just the proposal , a chance to decorate more, and a ceremony.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Laralu529Laralu529 Registered Users 166 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I haven't got any quest with my partner at all now that I think of it. Not even those when I have to be seen dating for some reason, like when there are rumors when of us is cheating. My character hasn't been married at all, not even dated anyone until now so that's why I find it weird. Does the fact that it's a male character has to do anything with it?

p/s: Thanks for answering Koko :)
    Android player

Add me on FB
    edited June 2018
    Are you getting hearts from your dates?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yup, I am :) I've barely bought her any clothes. So like 2000 heart points are mainly from dating
    Android player

Add me on FB
    edited June 2018
    All right, I’m trying to understand. They aren’t called professional quests. As long as your partner calls you daily for a date, you are fine. But 3000 points is too early to start worrying about the proposal and subsequent tasks to get married. They have some great info up in the game FAQs. They are available in the help section of your Game Options tab. (Same as when you are sending an in game message.) or you can find them here on the web. That link takes you to this page... ( I put dating in the search box. )

The answers are comprehensive and very explanative. basically they’ll explain to just date date date date.

Now, if he’s not calling, try calling h9m for a date.....if you can’t find him in your date list.....you’ve left him at a date venue waiting for you. You thenHave to just visit every possible place where you can have a date until you find your partner.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited June 2018
    No, I don't mean dates. That's not what I'm asking about. I mean quests in general, I remember having to pose for some photoshoot for Femme, another which had something like farytales costumes, the one when a Miraggio suite is named after us, the one for the reality show. I've played this game for years and after 5 dates or so, and about 250 points, my character was already married so I do find it strange.

Also I've checked the FAQ and my guy doesn't even have another romantic contact, much less a date pending. His partner is the only person he has ever dated.
    Android player

Add me on FB
    ok You can send a ticket to customer care. They’ll better assist you. Good luck; hope your issueresolves soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    When you visit your home or go on dates does your partner have a speech bubble? I think some things are prompted by that - like where they want to take the relationship to the next level but you have to accept first. After your partner proposes you should get some the marriage quests and then there is another one later on that is a vow renewal.
    I really suggest contacting customer care. FAQs haven't helped, I believe there may also be a language issue due to differences in terminology. We have players writing that they just had their first baby at 12000 points and that's when they got their proposal. You can send an ingame ticket from the Options tab at the top left of your game screen. It's 3 lines in a square.
    ( lll / Help / Glu Support ) Good luck, and know you'll be in good hands. Explain your situation, and your question about not progressing romantically. Only send one ticket, they will answer you as soon as possible. Every ticket is answered in the order in which it is received. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary