KK:H WeekDay Event 6/25/18 6 Months's to Christmas, Ho Ho Ho

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
Don't you just Love Sunday mornings?

The sun starts to rise, the birds chirp good morning and little drops of dew glisten on the grass and flowers. Mmmmm. take a deep breath and enjoy the smell of corn bread baking in the oven, the coffee aroma makes you sit up and say..........
Ahem, the coffee aroma wakes you and makes you sit up and say....
Um Kim?

Hmmm..........Maybe some music will help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOypSnKFHrE
How's that Kim? You awake yet?

Well, see we have to open the thread for tomorrow,
And that's officially 6 months till and From Christmas.

Well, it will be just 6 months to Christmas on one hand
But today is OFFICIALLY the 4 Year Kimiversary of the game.
I hate these decisions....

You are NOT making this easy on us.

Ok, can you get Kim here? We have some anxious new dolls
who are afraid I'll forget.

Oh.....Stop chuckling, and let's get Kim in the car?

Now remember, when she gets here and opens the thread,
let's all wish her a happy Kimiversary, and obsess and dream about tomorrow's event.

She's here! She's Here!
Happy Kimiversary Kim. Tomorrow I'll go one about only half a year till Christmas, and even less till Black Friday.....
But today it's all about you doll. And you know you can dance for us anytime.
In fact, we live for it.
Um, could you do it now?

That's it.....Thread's open! Woo Hoo!
Don't forget to pick up your Midori HandsFree Anticipation Helmets, tap with a pop of color..

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, what does everybody think it will be? I'm just still so psyched....4 years ago today, a doll ran into Kim's thread at the bag place screaming

And life has never been the same since.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I wonder what type of event will be on this weekday event!!!
    Pherhaps parties at home or dates?? :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Yay happy Kimiversary!!!! This weekend just blee by. Let me share a pic of my view

Yes I’m enjoying a wellness weekend I got for my birthday with my husband!!! Yesterday did some shopping, went out for dinner, went to the movies and now a full day of relaxation before real life starts again!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Happy Kimiversary!!

unfortunately I still have to study on this nice sunday 😅 Thursday is my last exam. Finally. I'm. So. Done. 

wow @LindaVB, that place looks amazing! Where is it? 😱
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    LindaVB said:

Yay happy Kimiversary!!!! This weekend just blee by. Let me share a pic of my view

Yes I’m enjoying a wellness weekend I got for my birthday with my husband!!! Yesterday did some shopping, went out for dinner, went to the movies and now a full day of relaxation before real life starts again!

Oh, that looks sublime. enjoy it doll. Happy Birthday Gift. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IdkkhIdkkh Registered Users 67 Posts
    With the sale this weekend, I hope it means there will be new things in the tb boxes  
    Thanks @kokokokonut and @yezx! I went to a wellness farm where they had a jacuzzi, sauna, Finnish steam room and an outdoor pool, where I took the pic. It was soooo great!

i think we will get a dating event!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's going to be a dating event! And we are re-releasing Limited Time Kollections, so look out for that!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

It's going to be a dating event! And we are re-releasing Limited Time Kollections, so look out for that!

Ohh dating event?? Cool :D
    This could mean ill be having my first baby within this weekday event :D
    Thank you for this.....I hear they’ve stockpiled the wine at Oak and Monstrobull. In anticipation. Congrats if you’re hoping for a baby this time...fingers crossed. Personally I have my eye on that Top Couple Trophy. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Thank you for this.....I hear they’ve stockpiled the wine at Oak and Monstrobull. In anticipation. Congrats if you’re hoping for a baby this time...fingers crossed. Personally I have my eye on that Top Couple Trophy. ;)

I want both the baby and the top couples trophy (me and my hubby are currently at #14)! :3
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I don't know where I should post this but this happens to me all the time. I enter a social venue like Oak or la Rue and there is a Facebook friend there sometimes. And sometimes there is a speech bubble next to their head so I can say hello and collect some xp. But sometimes it is not there, independent from whether I already spoke to them that day/week even.
    Screenshot included for example where I run into @astray. I'm logged into Facebook and it happend with both active and inactive players. 
    Anyone else experiencing this or someone who has tips?

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    edited June 2018
    @LindaVB It looks like a place I've been in Belgium, but what are the chances right? I hope you enjoyed it!

Also, what is the best place to date? (read: where I have to spend less money and still get loads of hearts) I always date in Las Vegas, but there are probably better places?

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't know if I'll get the dating event if I don't get the update by today, but it's a shame I dumped the boyfriend in case that the Cassio part of the update actually included him becoming a dating option. I'll add a hashtag once there's an agreement on what it should be.
    Platform: Android

yezx said:
    @LindaVB It looks like a place I've been in Belgium, but what are the chances right? I hope you enjoyed it! 
    This wellness is situated in Tilburg, the Netherlands, so probably not that far from where you were in Belgium!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I've been so busy with studying today, I've not managed to check the forum until now. The opening of the thread is great, as usual Koko! I really enjoy them! Also, @kokokokonut , that's a great idea for a hashtag campaign! Fix the wine worked, so hopefully #SYSonFB will as well! I'll add it to my signature, and any doll that feels like supporting it, can do the same. I know it's not many members' concern, but team with me, pls! Lol :lol:
    @LindaVB your view is fantastic! 
    I'm looking forward to the event, currently on no. 7! Hope to get closer to that trophy! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    edited June 2018
    Good luck Doll. I'm sure you'll do great on your tests are you all done after this or are there more semesters? What are you going for I'm not nosey I just miss interviewing people LOL.
    Did I suggest a hashtag for Facebook show you stule events? If so that was bad advice - nothing wrong with doing it except I think if it's something technical they know we'd like it they want to give it to all their players sometimes I'm not smart in the morning. All scroll back I know I suggested that for the the Csasio thing

Okay that wasn't my suggestion but if you want to do it of course just realized I think it's a technical thing and they're not holding back because they don't want you guys to have it
    ( although I think everyone who plays on Facebook should try and acquire a smartphone of some sort or tablet and try either the Android or iOS game. Do both & you come over to the dark side. >:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited June 2018
    You didn't suggest it precisely for that, you're right, but you talked about its power and how we should never stop hoping, as you never know, in the response to a member asking about SYS on Fb. So it sparked me :) I know it's due to technical issues that we don't get it, but I'm just hoping they'll find a way around it or give us a functionable "SYS" event in some form, it doesn't even have to be voting booth, it can be a different event all together, just the same items, but I talked about it too many times, you all know what I mean xD
    I'm hopefully done with my studies in September this year! I'm studying world's literature and theory of literature. Thanks for the support! 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    @KalindaKing is it a new limited time kollection or the one we already had?
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
    Happy Kimiversary I've been with this game since the beginning on multiple platforms I play on I hope it sticks around for more years to come 
    Good luck on your tests @Zzzelena! I have one more this thursday, hope you're almost finished too ☺️

Make kkh great again: 
    @yezx Thank you, doll! I have 4 exams left, I'm hoping to pass one on Tuesday, and one on 7th of July and then the other two in September. Best of luck to you, too! Fingers crossed! 
    Im sorry if it seems like I've put words to your mouth, Koko. That was never my intention. I simply thought that hashtag campaigns are a great idea. So as fix the wine worked, I thought to try with this one for fb. I know you didn't suggest that one yourself nor I said you did. Just you talking about hashtags sparked me to make this one. :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

@KalindaKing is it a new limited time kollection or the one we already had?

It's one you already had
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited June 2018
    Ooooh ooooh I hope I know which one it is...............i'm so excited right now.....I made these for dinner

As soon as dinner is over I can close my eyes and fall asleep thinking of tapping for energy.
    some people count sheep I count XP. :D
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks @KalindaKing
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Nice!! I haven't participate to dating events for months. Sounds good. 
    Will we have new throwback items added?
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i'd be even more happy if CASSIOOOOOOOOO was my husband.
    but i'll have to keep pretending my wife is the one for me -cries internally-
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Lmao which one is coming back of the kollections 😆
    Zzzelena said:

I've been so busy with studying today, I've not managed to check the forum until now. The opening of the thread is great, as usual Koko! I really enjoy them! Also, @kokokokonut , that's a great idea for a hashtag campaign! Fix the wine worked, so hopefully #SYSonFB will as well! I'll add it to my signature, and any doll that feels like supporting it, can do the same. I know it's not many members' concern, but team with me, pls! Lol :lol:
    @LindaVB your view is fantastic! 
    I'm looking forward to the event, currently on no. 7! Hope to get closer to that trophy! 

What does SYS mean?? :P
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hello there 😊 I'm just confused with the Limited Kollection in my game because I was expecting a new Kollection but I saw that it's an old Kollection and the grand prize is: short hair and glittery black jumpsuit and a pair of black shoes, is that right???
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖