Missing Cash/Stars from Free Offers

123457Next

Comments

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @kkhliliam as far as I’m aware, once you buy a pack of kstars, no matter how big or small, your videos per day unfortunately go down to 5.

Actually, I have a suggestion for Glu.
    - Maintain the 20 videos per day. Its not really fair to customers who had paid to have that options reduced.
    - Instead of Double Offers time where you try out games from Tapjoy or Fyber and could be enticed to start playing them & spend money on them. Maybe we could have a Unlimited videos watch day like on VIP event instead. Personally I have spend money that I had allocated on KKH on some other games. I don’t know how much profit Glu gets from Tapjoy or Fyber but I have found from talking to players of other games that they started & stayed playing in those games from those Offers.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    The amoun t varies, depending on a number Of things. At the beginning there are bound to be more available.
    From the FAQs it Says: (https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=general&f=there-are-no-videos-for-me-to-watch)
    There are no videos for me to watch.
    Video availability is completely dependent on advertisers. If they want to advertise to your specific demographic they may offer videos, but if not, then you will not have any to view. Unfortunately, there is no way to make them want to show videos.
    We do try to use multiple vendors in order to increase the chance a video will be available for all of our players. You will just need to check back frequently to see if any are available.

You should try the Other Offers, too. especially when Double Stars are in effect.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts
    Hi everyone! I'm really confused, because this happened:
    I completed the offer "Final Fantasy - Update your Citadel to Level 10 to win 352 stars" and grinded like crazy to complete the offer within the 7 day limit. It's been three days and I haven't been rewarded, BUT when I went to check on the reward status, the offer had changed from the Final Fantasy offer to "bwin Live Sportwetten", status pending. How did this happen? I didn't cancel the initial offer and I haven't clicked on the "bwin" offer because I don't enjoy gambling.

I would contact the support team, but for some reason when I try to file a ticket via the KK app, I can't send it, because the "send" button disappears. What do I do? I can't even figure out my game ID because the format is all messed up, I can only see half of the digits... HEEELP!
    can you copy your id by hitting the Copy ID button, then go to a message or note program, hit paste and see if you have your whole number. If you have that, you can go here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web hit the Contact button and a form will open up. Explain your situation, include the id number and any screenshots you want them to see. (you might have to wait to send the ss when they respond, I'm not sure. ) I hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    savvykatt said:

So I have now completed three offers for K-stars and have not gotten the stars yet. For one offer, I had to spend money. For the other two offers, I had to get the downloaded games to high levels. This should have netted me 300-500 k-stars. In addition, I went back to file a ticket, and the two games are not even listed anymore. I have contacted tapjoy multiple times and have not gotten a single reply. I'm very disappointed.

@savvykatt, just wondering if your situation had been resolved yet? I waited a month and a half for supposed resolution with Tapjoy recently. I was told my purchase (Shari's Berries at Mother's Day) didn't qualify because I didn't stay in the game linked browser which was BS. Anyway, that's my issue. I hope you've had some success with yours!

Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • paintingliliespaintinglilies Registered Users 36 Posts

can you copy your id by hitting the Copy ID button, then go to a message or note program, hit paste and see if you have your whole number. If you have that, you can go here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web hit the Contact button and a form will open up. Explain your situation, include the id number and any screenshots you want them to see. (you might have to wait to send the ss when they respond, I'm not sure. ) I hope this helps.

Thank you very much for your suggestions, Koko. Unfortunately there is no "copy ID" button for me... as I mentioned, I can't even view my full ID because the "window" is sort of stuck and won't let me scroll to the right side to reveal the other half of my Id
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited January 2019
    I am trying to submit an inquiry for missing stars after I complete an offer. I know there’s supposed to be a support menu on the KStar page from tapjoy but when I click on the three bars on the K star page, nothing’s coming up. How do I access the K Star help menu? 
    I'm not familiar with three bars, what do you mean by kstar page?  I'll go take a look.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Completes this offer and haven’t gotten any kstars yet!  Someone help?

I'm sorry you're having trouble, you must send a problem report to TapJoy .  Under Offers, once the waiting time has ended, a tab will pop up to report an issue to them.  Glu has no jurisdiction over this, you much reach out to TapJoy.   Be sure you have met the requirements, and supply the proof they will ask you for.  Good luck.  :) 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • zigziggy1288zigziggy1288 Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I'm having kind of a similar issue today. I completed one of the offers to purchase something for double k stars today and haven't received the stars yet? How long does it usually take to receive them?
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited January 2020
    I’m having a problem too with stars two days now. I can watch only  one video and get one energy not star! 🤦🏼‍♀️ After I watch ONE video it’s shows “sorry aren’t new videos” 
    iOS player 

• didianadidiana Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I have a problem with free video offers. I watched a video offer and didn't get the k-star :neutral: 
    I have this issue for 2 or 3 days now. 
    Android Player KKH
  • thinds42thinds42 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I was looking on the free K Stars page and I noticed that if you sign up for a fabletics subscription then you'll get K Stars. I already have a fabletics subscription, will it still let me receive those stars? I clicked on it, but the game has just been saying "please wait" for about 5 minutes now and I can't get out of it.
    * IPhone user * Level 29 * A+ celeb *
    hi @thinds42 .       about pre-exsidting subscriptions, unfortunately no.  It has to be a fresh new subscription directly following the links.  So you have to tap the offer, and directly follow the sign up process.  You can’t even copy a link and open from a different tab or browser.  I tried that  with Dollsr Shave for my husband......never got the points because I didn’t follow the progression of screens.    I kicked myself over Hulu, cbs all access and a few other subscriptions I had, but couldn’t get points.   
    Welcome to the Forum.  Glad you joined us.  Now please ask a question I can give you Good News about. Ok? Jk ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alistermackalistermack Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    So, I have completed offers on the TapJoy offer wall before and received my K stars with absolutely no issues. However, last week when there was a “double the reward” special going on, I completed a $20 offer through Feeding America. I was promised 400-something K stars. Still nothing a week later. The offer does, in fact, say “completed” as its status. Contacted TapJoy as soon as I was able and they said from their end it seemed as though I was awarded the K stars and to respond ASAP if this was not the case. Of course, since I have not received the stars, I immediately responded “No, I have gotten nothing.” A week later and no matter how many emails I send to TapJoy I can’t get a response! I’m pissed. At this point it’s too late to dispute the charge with my credit card company.
  • MeyyitoMeyyito Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi! I need help. I can’t see my double kstar offers. When i choose “go to offers” nothing happened. How can i see my offers? 
    I would send a ticket to Support.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen tap thd 3 lines to access Options . Then tap Help, then tap Glu Support.  explain  your situation and send the ticket. Good luck. And welcome!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AnishaWatemAnishaWatem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Are the "watch ads" rewards gone? Like you could watch ads for k-stars etc, but now the option doesn’t show