FB Missing Storyline?/wait for update

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
edited June 2018 in KKH FAQ & Support
This discussion was created from comments split from: KK:H WeekDay Event 6/25/18 6 Months's to Christmas, Ho Ho Ho.

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I only have this weekend Kimesersary event to do and i still havent gotten the pet santuary one :S
    Im starting to worry if i will get it or not D:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Ok did you miss it yesterday when I found that the Royal wedding completion kicks in the Wildlife Refuge/Pet Sanctuary gigs. But doll, these are 8 hour storyline gigs. You can pick these up tomorrow if you want to concentrate on the Weekend, Kimiversary 6 hour gigs.

I completed the royal wedding a really long time ago and still no sign of the pet santuary mission :S
    Right now im doing a 8 hour gig that Simon asked me to do and then move to the 2nd Kimaniversary gig :3
    Ok, maybe you want to copy all your quests, and we'll try to figure out where you go next. You have nothing about Wildlife Preserve, and a meeting with Grace with an appearance in Tribecca.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited June 2018

Ok did you miss it yesterday when I found that the Royal wedding completion kicks in the Wildlife Refuge/Pet Sanctuary gigs. But doll, these are 8 hour storyline gigs. You can pick these up tomorrow if you want to concentrate on the Weekend, Kimiversary 6 hour gigs.

I completed the royal wedding a really long time ago and still no sign of the pet santuary mission :S
    Right now im doing a 8 hour gig that Simon asked me to do and then move to the 2nd Kimaniversary gig :3
    Ok, maybe you want to copy all your quests, and we'll try to figure out where you go next. You have nothing about Wildlife Preserve, and a meeting with Grace with an appearance in Tribecca.
    Nope dont have that :P
    Still no sign of the PEt Santuary mission :S
    I have finished the Kimaniversary weekend missions now and all i have now is a random gig Simon phoned me to do :s
    @kokokokonut this is all i have currently.... As you can see not a sign of the Pet Santuary Missions :S

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    @LovelyEmma and when you enter maria/Simon's offices, do they have quests for you? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    September said:

@LovelyEmma and when you enter maria/Simon's offices, do they have quests for you? 

IDK i rarely go to Maria's and Simon's ofice!! Let me check it out :P
    So i went to their ofices and Simon has nothing and on MAria's all she asks me is if i wanna change my name... Besides that nothing :S
    Is that pop glam a side gig, something Simon called with? I guess it's the same 1 gig when you pull up the goals from the bottom. I would send an in game ticket. Do you have this weekday event? A working meter? That way you can do that while you are waiting for help.
    It doesn't look like it's a case of having a gig waiting somewhere, there would be some indication of it. Seriously, I would contact Support, tell them you have no storyline. They'll look in your game and figure out what the issue is. I'm sorry this happened, but do the event and let us know what it turns out to be.
    What features specifically are you missing? I realize this might be a dumb question, but is it possible that you are just up to date? When you're current, you only get calls for side gigs. Are you waiting for Cassio? Do you have the design center open? If you did the Royal 'ages ago' maybe you finished the pet story around the same time?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Is that pop glam a side gig, something Simon called with? I guess it's the same 1 gig when you pull up the goals from the bottom. I would send an in game ticket. Do you have this weekday event? A working meter? That way you can do that while you are waiting for help.
    It doesn't look like it's a case of having a gig waiting somewhere, there would be some indication of it. Seriously, I would contact Support, tell them you have no storyline. They'll look in your game and figure out what the issue is. I'm sorry this happened, but do the event and let us know what it turns out to be.
    What features specifically are you missing? I realize this might be a dumb question, but is it possible that you are just up to date? When you're current, you only get calls for side gigs. Are you waiting for Cassio? Do you have the design center open? If you did the Royal 'ages ago' maybe you finished the pet story around the same time?

All im getting now are side gigs and im a Facebook player so i still havent gotten the new update!
    But besides that i ahd everything besides the PEt Santuary event! I had this weekends missions and i have the trowback event this week soo idk what to do now :S
    How do i send a ticket to the game?
    edited June 2018

EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    Put your platform in your signature.
    Glu Goddess requested it, now I am begging.

LovelyEmma, you play of Facebook? has the FB update come out yet? Pretty darn sure you are current. Don't send a ticket, please wait for the update. :)
    And please put your platform in your signature. :)

How do i put my platform on my siganture??
    Yes im a Facebook player! I think im curently up to do expect the part that i didnt got my pet santuary event wich is wierd :S
    And no the new update hasnt arrived yet to Facebook :S
    Emma if you do not have access to the pet sanctuary in your bel air home, send a ticket. When you have tech issue, like you can't do something, or you are missing a feature it's a good idea to start a thread in FAQ. Trying to resolve it in the event threads, is hit or miss. The posts get lost amid the posts of "Look what I got." or people showing what they cooked for dinner. So, I'm trying to figure out if you are missing any features, or perhaps just don't recall doing a task, back when you did the Royal thing.
    A number of players didn't have Cassio shortly after the update (which you don't have yet) so I tracked down what was blocking that.
    My point being, if nothing is 'missing' you probably don't recall that series of gigs. Believe me they blur after a while. If that's the case, when you get the update you'll probably get Cassio quickly, as did my up-to-date iPad game. if you don't have a pet sanctuary in your bel air estate, or you are missing some other feature included through 9.0 send a ticket.
    And, to edit your signature.... go to your profile, go to edit profile, then select edit signature on the right, and you can put a personal statement, but please put FB player or something identifying the platform. That way, when you have a question, it's easy to glance down see the platform and that sometimes gives better answers. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Emma if you do not have access to the pet sanctuary in your bel air home, send a ticket. When you have tech issue, like you can't do something, or you are missing a feature it's a good idea to start a thread in FAQ. Trying to resolve it in the event threads, is hit or miss. The posts get lost amid the posts of "Look what I got." or people showing what they cooked for dinner. So, I'm trying to figure out if you are missing any features, or perhaps just don't recall doing a task, back when you did the Royal thing.
    A number of players didn't have Cassio shortly after the update (which you don't have yet) so I tracked down what was blocking that.
    My point being, if nothing is 'missing' you probably don't recall that series of gigs. Believe me they blur after a while. If that's the case, when you get the update you'll probably get Cassio quickly, as did my up-to-date iPad game. if you don't have a pet sanctuary in your bel air estate, or you are missing some other feature included through 9.0 send a ticket.
    And, to edit your signature.... go to your profile, go to edit profile, then select edit signature on the right, and you can put a personal statement, but please put FB player or something identifying the platform. That way, when you have a question, it's easy to glance down see the platform and that sometimes gives better answers. :)

Thanks for letting me know how to put a signature!
    Ok i do can acess the pet santuary in my Bel Air home! Just went there for the very fist time :)
    I just did not get the mission for the pet santuary, but aparently i do can acess that in my Bel Air home :S
    @lovelyEmma Since it's open, let's see what happens when you get the update. And thanks for adding your platform. :)

My dolls are so tipsy, they've been drinking wine since 5 a.m. 2 games got 25 Stars in their first boxes. Little happy dance. Better than cash, which the 3rd game
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @LovelyEmma isn't it even a bit plausible that you've already done that storyline? Since you've done the royal quest a long time ago, maybe you just can't recall? 

@delphinegarnier, have you tried Paris? I think I picked my man up in Paris 😅

Oops didn't mean to double post, my phone can't handle my tapgame 😑
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    edited June 2018

@lovelyEmma Since it's open, let's see what happens when you get the update. And thanks for adding your platform. :)

Yea the Pet Santuary is open for me...
    Hopefully the update comes soon and everything turns out ok :3
    And your welcome :D

yezx said:

@LovelyEmma isn't it even a bit plausible that you've already done that storyline? Since you've done the royal quest a long time ago, maybe you just can't recall? 

@delphinegarnier, have you tried Paris? I think I picked my man up in Paris 😅

Oops didn't mean to double post, my phone can't handle my tapgame 😑

I can defenetly tell you i did not get it :)
    If i got it i would have remembered for sure!
    That’s why wr’re Just waiting to see what happens when the update hits. Of course you do have the option to contact customer care.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

That’s why wr’re Just waiting to see what happens when the update hits. Of course you do have the option to contact customer care.

Hoping for the best <3
    I suggested you wait for the update, but you seem uncomfortable with that. To send a ticket - go to the top left of your game screen and hit the options tab, you access support that way.
    (lll/help/ glu support)
    Explain your problem, and I'd include you seem to be missing nothing, your own admission have finished everything but the pet sanctuary storyline, but you have a functioning pet sanctuary. It's hard to check a game for flaws when at this moment the only flaw is no recollection of a storyline.
    You are most probably only getting side gigs Like ME, because you have finished the current storyline, except for the Wildlife Refuge,involving the pet sanctuary. Which you have. Can you furnish the pet sanctuary? Do you have any of the exotics there? If it's working, then that's ok.
    If you can pinpoint what besides no memory of the Wildlife/pet sanctuary storyline is at issue when you submit your ticket it will help customer care a lot. Good luck and I hope everything is fine when the update comes. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I had access to the pet sanctuary before I did the storyline. I know because I was able to see it and I only just did the storyline last week. If I remember, the storyline is that you do a charity gig with Kim and a character named Grace. After you finish all the gigs in the storyline, you meet Grace outside the Bel-Air mansion that she tells you about the sanctuary and asks if you want to buy animals for k-stars right then and there. That completes the storyline I believe.

If you didn't get the storyline and you have access to the pet sanctuary, I don't see the problem. You can still access what you need to and you should still have the option of purchasing the animals in it.
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: 4 Year Kimiversary Weekend Event~ 6/22/18 Happy Kimiversary KK:H Family!.
    edited June 2018
    Ok, I have moved posts from 3 threads to put this all together and I think I have located and moved the initial post. I was telling players who updated, how to get Cassio to call them. I found my tasks, got Cassio, and then told the others, who updated but didn't get Cassio. LovelyEmma posted

I only have this weekend Kimesersary event to do and i still havent gotten the pet santuary one :S
    Im starting to worry if i will get it or not D:

(she had no signature yet)
    My best advice, is to wait for the update. See if you get Cassio's call and we'll sort it out then. We have not played on FB, perhaps it's different for you.
    I will close this till you get the update. If you need more help in the meantime, post again in FAQ and I'll merge and reopen for you. Or send me a direct message.
    and thanks as always for your help @soundspretty <3

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: 4 Year Kimiversary Weekend Event~ 6/22/18 Happy Kimiversary KK:H Family!.