Help! deleted game

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
This discussion was created from comments split from: 4th Kimiversary Weekend Fashion Show 6/22/18.

Comments

• karma_kkhkarma_kkh Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited June 2018

Hi, my game force closed about 20 minutes ago and I had to delete and reinstall the app. When I chose my last used icloud saved game it only restored two months ago’s progress. All the events from update 9.0 started flooding with simons calls. My items BOUGHT AND EARNED since that point had been cancelled, everything including my latest items from 9.1 were immediately erased. I should be at lvl 45 and I had just bought a medium k star pack before it forced shut, so im at 252 stars!!!! my name is Karma K in the game GAMECENTER: DecentlyIndecent, facebook Karma Kkh, please restore as it only displays my avatar at lvl 43 still married to my husband with my special purchases gone!!! Someone help I emailed Glu but customer service is so slow, the screenshots attached below
    at lvl 43 shows all the past weekend events calling me suddenly and the lvl 45 one shows my proper game state as of earlier today, after I purchased my k stars....

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @karma_kkh Don’t panic just yet... and also do not do anything else to your game until you get feedback from someone like @kokokokonut or @KalindaKing
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    karma_kkh said:

Hi, my game force closed about 20 minutes ago and I had to delete and reinstall the app. When I chose my last used icloud saved game it only restored two months ago’s progress. All the events from update 9.0 started flooding with simons calls. My items BOUGHT AND EARNED since that point had been cancelled, everything including my latest items from 9.1 were immediately erased. I should be at lvl 45 and I had just bought a medium k star pack before it forced shut, so im at 252 stars!!!! my name is Karma K in the game GAMECENTER: DecentlyIndecent, facebook Karma Kkh, please restore as it only displays my avatar at lvl 43 still married to my husband with my special purchases gone!!! Someone help I emailed Glu but customer service is so slow, the screenshots attached below
    at lvl 43 shows all the past weekend events calling me suddenly and the lvl 45 one shows my proper game state as of earlier today, after I purchased my k stars....

Ok take a deep breath, i'm going to see what help is available. I know your star and special purchases will be restored, I just don't know of how to try and get your missing progress back. I'm so sorry this happened. Sit tight, and I'lll reach out to glu for you right away.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

karma_kkh said:

Ok take a deep breath, i'm going to see what help is available. I know your star and special purchases will be restored, I just don't know of how to try and get your missing progress back. I'm so sorry this happened. Sit tight, and I'lll reach out to glu for you right away.
    The customer service just replied, saying that its a service-side save and cannot be restored and I should play on a stronger server in the future??? But in that case do I get the k stars i earned from completing free offers as well because I earned alot from there and used it to buy items later on.... this is so tragic! And should i try to reinstall and click "use icloud saved game" do you think it could possibly take me back to my latest version? Or perhaps i sync w facebook because before that it was synced...
    I think if you already used your iCloud save for your game doing it again is only going to give you the same results. That’s my opinion .
    You can however send a copy of your receipts to customer care explain what happened and ask them to restore your special purchases. That will return the Stars you bought and any special purchases made through iTunes (smc, cash, Stars). I;m sorry this happened.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

I think if you already used your iCloud save for your game doing it again is only going to give you the same results. That’s my opinion .
    You can however send a copy of your receipts to customer care explain what happened and ask them to restore your special purchases. That will return the Stars you bought and any special purchases made through iTunes (smc, cash, Stars). I;m sorry this happened.

Alright I understand :( , thanks so much for your quick response during this frantic time! I'll send my receipts over to them and update you on what happens! If they do accord me back my stars how will it happen within the game? I'm scared of any more glitches :'''(
    Ok, I just posted about saving iOS games,

Ok on iOS you can go to back up settings and back up to the cloud manually with a Back up Now button (I’m iPad)

but to do an iTunes back up, you need your computer, your device and your charging chord. Connect your device to your computer and on your computer open up iTunes I’m not near my laptop now so I can’t tell you exactly where it is but those of the first steps and there’s a tab or something to click in iTunes that says backup or restore , you want to back up and that will save a copy of everything you tell it to In iTunes (I think it saves on your hard drive, it’s early i’m Fuzzy). That is your 2nd, more time consuming method of protection. Did that help or should I go boot up my laptop for you?

I use both these methods, and it makes me more secure about my game. Hope this helps
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited June 2018

Ok, I just posted about saving iOS games,

Ok on iOS you can go to back up settings and back up to the cloud manually with a Back up Now button (I’m iPad)

but to do an iTunes back up, you need your computer, your device and your charging chord. Connect your device to your computer and on your computer open up iTunes I’m not near my laptop now so I can’t tell you exactly where it is but those of the first steps and there’s a tab or something to click in iTunes that says backup or restore , you want to back up and that will save a copy of everything you tell it to In iTunes (I think it saves on your hard drive, it’s early i’m Fuzzy). That is your 2nd, more time consuming method of protection. Did that help or should I go boot up my laptop for you?

I use both these methods, and it makes me more secure about my game. Hope this helps
    Thanks that does help for making sure my future progress is saved, but are you suggesting that that method has a chance of restoring my previously more updated game?
    @kokokokonut , I've gone ahead and sent my itunes receipts to the in game help forum but have yet to hear back... please help speed up the process!!!
    I thought you were asking for the future. See, if you back,up manually each week after you complete the event, then you’ll always have a much more recent than 2 month save. In most cases your came backs up automatically if you set it to back up to the cloud. But if you hit the manual back up button on a regular basis you are much more safe.
    As far as what has been done, if Support said it’s gone, i’m Afraid that’s it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

I thought you were asking for the future. See, if you back,up manually each week after you complete the event, then you’ll always have a much more recent than 2 month save. In most cases your came backs up automatically if you set it to back up to the cloud. But if you hit the manual back up button on a regular basis you are much more safe.
    As far as what has been done, if Support said it’s gone, i’m Afraid that’s it.

Actually my icloud auto backup stated to be a day before the event happened, so I dont know why the latest version saved was from 2 months ago too....
  • AlejandraBRAlejandraBR Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Good morning. 
    I have a problem with my Kim Kardashian: Hollywood game. I changed my 
    phone, so I 
    downloaded in the new one, but my data is completely LOST. 
    I have my Facebook and Google play on the game. 

My Facebook is Alejandra 
    My Gmail is
    My phone is an Android, specifically Alcatel Onetouch fierce xl. 

I don't know what to do. So, I wanted to you, looked up for a solution for 
    my lost data. 

Thank you for your time. 
    edited June 2018
    hi I took your email and last name out if your post, you shouldn’t post private info on public forums. . i’m Afraid if your game wasn’t saved to the google servers, it’s not saved. The game saves to your device. Do you still have your old device? Is the old game accessible? If so, you can try with a little help.
    Deep Breath Alejandra, fingers crossed. Waiting to hear back....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AlejandraBRAlejandraBR Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    edited June 2018
    My achievements are showing in my account, but when I reinstalled the game, it starts fresh new, like I don't have nothing

No I don't have the old one, because it stopped working
    If you customize and started playing a new game, without the game on the old device I don't k ow how to help. But, if you have spend money in the star shop, buying Stars or Cash, or any special purchases, if you send receipts to Support, they will help you recover those purchases. I'm so sorry this happened.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary