KK:H WeekEnd Event -6/29/18 Hair and Shoes & Something in Between

Comments

• yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    Sorry but, what's a "Gb"? Sometimes I don't get the references
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Gb means gift box! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    Hahaha OMG that was obvious, I even searched Gb boots on google
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Weekend Event Inspiration ♥️
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm just in love with that both dresses <3
    Can't wait for the event to start!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

By the way, the weekend event will be available on iOS, Android and Amazon.

No Facebook??
    Man i feel like we Facebook players always get the short end of the stick and its sad :/
    We always get the updates the last, we sometimes have to miss weekend events, specially when their SYS ones...
    Im not mad at anyone im just desapointed and trying to express my feelings :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited June 2018

I'm not gonna confess how many k-stars I've spend to get the boots but I'm willing to sell my kidney for more stars 😉

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    So this happend to me🙄😫
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
     Just like the snake, the beautiful silver boots is missing from my palate. 😔. But I am grateful I got this silver clutch! 

But ain’t nothing gonna break my stride, nobody gonna stop me down. . Oh no, I gotta keep on tapping. 

IOS Player 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I'm honestly trying to figure out what's the name of the first event gig because I don't think I got that phone call from Simon. :confused:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    I wasn’t going to say something.... but the earnable hair just seams really “flat”.
    Would have looked a lot better with some volume...🤭
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
    Well as a Facebook player i didnt got the weekend event sadly but luckly i got the weekend mission to catch the snake :P
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I just wouldnt do it now, Emma, save it in case we get the event, so you don't miss out on points. Or do it during weekday next week. In my opinion there's no point in doing it now.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2018

By the way, the weekend event will be available on iOS, Android and Amazon.

No Facebook??
    Man i feel like we Facebook players always get the short end of the stick and its sad :/
    We always get the updates the last, we sometimes have to miss weekend events, specially when their SYS ones...
    Im not mad at anyone im just desapointed and trying to express my feelings :/
    I’m so sorry you are going through this. I know they hit some roadblocks with Facebook, but you have to understand FB is undergoing so many changes due to privacy concerns, & each change FB makes affects it’s structure...so Glu doesn’t just have to put together the update for FB, then they have to modify and change things to work with FB’s new Framework. I can’t help but think that FB itself it adding to the delay. Believe me they are working on it.

I’m sorry Emma, but they want you to enjoy the update every bit as much as you want to be able to enjoy it. Fingers crossed and positive thoughts for a quick release. It’s National Hig day. I wish I could give you a hug right now.
    <3

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @lovelyemma, I agree with zzzelena. Hold off on the gig, I'lll try to find out of there is a reason to hold off. It will be sometime this morning till I get an answer if you want to wait a few hours.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

@lovelyemma, I agree with zzzelena. Hold off on the gig, I'lll try to find out of there is a reason to hold off. It will be sometime this morning till I get an answer if you want to wait a few hours.

Im not doing the snake weekend mission tough!
    Im doing random Simon gigs :P
    What about businesses? Have any of them ready? Earning stars always brightens my day.
    IT'S GOING TO BE IN THE 90s. I'm finally going to blow up some pool toys and burn myself today. Woo hoo. The lounge cushions are already on the chairs.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

What about businesses? Have any of them ready? Earning stars always brightens my day.
    IT'S GOING TO BE IN THE 90s. I'm finally going to blow up some pool toys and burn myself today. Woo hoo. The lounge cushions are already on the chairs.

My buisnesses are all done! I literally have nothing to do, besides this weekend snake event and the random simon gigs :P
    edited June 2018
    When that happens to me, I boost my achievements....do reality shows in other places the ones like but I'm just making these up....Beautiful in Belgium, Awesome in Africa, Pretty Parisian... you know the ones I'm talking about. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RobiGRobiG Registered Users 18 Posts
    It's kinda weird that I like e v e r y t h i n g from the Weekend Event.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH GLU!
    I think the earner shoes need a close up. These shoes are so perfect. The way the foot arches, hehe height..lout then...the scallops. Omg. Here is the KK:H red carpet shoe cam....

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited June 2018

When that happens to me, I boost my achievements....do reality shows in other places the ones like but I'm just making these up....Beautiful in Belgium, Awesome in Africa, Pretty Parisian... you know the ones I'm talking about. :)

Thats actually a nice idea! Thanks koko :)
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I agree KoKo! I actually posted in the week event thread that I thought the game has too many generic black shoes but I do think these ads something to my dolls closet. They're so elegant, I love them! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I’ve gotten what I wanted, I’m not chasing the earnables for the first time... not my cup of ☕️ 🤷🏽‍♀️

My free box!

This cash I’m getting this week is killing my joy 😢

She looks lovely. That hair is really good. I love both outfits, so I’m not slowing down till I have the earner dress, then....leisurely grind for the hair. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Seeing all of you guys getting this weekend event and im super happy for you all... And im a lil jelly tough :(
    I really wanted to get the purple dress from the gb and the hair from the main colection :(
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I love seeing how other players style the same item. Here are @webra , Dixie, @LindaVB , and @Angeline & Jon all wearing the GB dress.
    One of the best pieces of advice that I’ve ever seen on the Forum came from @KaylaJ She said that when she can’t get the weekend event items that she wants, she chooses similar items in our closet and puts them on her doll. This way she doesn’t feel so out of the loop.
    Dixie is wearing a pair of silver boots that are very similar to the GB boots that webra has on. There’s no purse in my closet that is similar in shape to the GB purse but I did have a silver clutch so at least it’s the same color as the GB purse.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited June 2018
    This was my first pallette. I’m stunned I was able to get two GB items considering there are ONLY two on the entire pallette = bad Glu!
    My free box was the Hair. It’s my least favorite of this weekend’s 4 GB items but I’m happy to have the bonus points for it. Kim K got a lot of flack for wearing her hair in that style. Many feel it’s cultural appropriation and argue that its wrong for Kim to style her hair that way. In real life I think Kim should be able to wear those braids and yet I feel guilty/uncomfortable putting them on Dixie.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

Well as a Facebook player i didnt got the weekend event sadly but luckly i got the weekend mission to catch the snake :P

@LovelyEmma The other players had good advice - you can hold off on doing the weekend quest for now. I'll let you know if there's news about the event or update.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

@LovelyEmma The other players had good advice - you can hold off on doing the weekend quest for now. I'll let you know if there's news about the event or update.
    Yea im holding off on the weekend quest, im doing random stuff on the game like reality shows on diferent houses like Koko sugested, im also doing some more dates and some of those useless Simon gigs :P
    Thank you so mutch @KalindaKing and im sory if i sounded angry or anything like that but im just frustrated and a litle sad :/