KK:H WeekEnd Event -6/29/18 Hair and Shoes & Something in Between

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    There is always that ons friend...

Lol!!! @kokokokonut, @HollySisk and @haftime !!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited June 2018

I’ve got a Full House!
    @HollySisk , AppleP, @Angeline & Jon & @webra with those gorg space buns. Love you hair color. I bought it for an Android,when Vats wanted me to play the Little Mermaid. He ended up using someone else with the ‘Other’ premium reds as she was wonderful.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The gift box dress looks so nice with the KIMIVERSARY background! I got my boots and I'm very happy. Have a great weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Zzzelena said:

I just wouldnt do it now, Emma, save it in case we get the event, so you don't miss out on points. Or do it during weekday next week. In my opinion there's no point in doing it now.

@Zzzelena & @LovelyEmma
    Sorry to hear that you gals (FB dolls) don’t have the event yet. My suggestion is totally opposite of what others suggested but I feel that I should say it just in case it could help. If I were you, I would start doing the first two 6hr event gigs and save the third one and do the third one once you have the event. If you gals will get some time to earn event points, this way, by the time you get your event started, you could earn the bonus points (usually 30-50 points) right away. I’m concerning that if you save all 3 event gigs until you get the event, you might not have time to get to the third event gigs to earn bonus points, giving the fact that those 6hr event gigs take so much energy and you have to wait for 6hrs in between.

Hopefully you will get the event soon. 🤞for you.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

Zzzelena said:

I just wouldnt do it now, Emma, save it in case we get the event, so you don't miss out on points. Or do it during weekday next week. In my opinion there's no point in doing it now.

@Zzzelena & @LovelyEmma
    Sorry to hear that you gals (FB dolls) don’t have the event yet. My suggestion is totally opposite of what others suggested but I feel that I should say it just in case it could help. If I were you, I would start doing the first two 6hr event gigs and save the third one and do the third one once you have the event. If you gals will get some time to earn event points, this way, by the time you get your event started, you could earn the bonus points (usually 30-50 points) right away. I’m concerning that if you save all 3 event gigs until you get the event, you might not have time to get to the third event gigs to earn bonus points, giving the fact that those 6hr event gigs take so much energy and you have to wait for 6hrs in between.

Hopefully you will get the event soon. 🤞for you.
    Thank you :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Glu should really implement a way where you could have transferred your game progress from Facebook to a device so that we don’t have either start over or wait it out missing out on everything in return! 
    MerQween said:

Glu should really implement a way where you could have transferred your game progress from Facebook to a device so that we don’t have either start over or wait it out missing out on everything in return! 

But even if i could transfer i wouldnt be able since i have a really crappy android ;D
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Hey everyone! I didn't want to start a whole thread about it so I hope it's okay that I'm asking in here! I'm wondering what the soon to be released "Kim Kollection" is? I'm curious what kind of new feature it will be, like if it's a new SMC or part of the actual Kollections box? I read @KalindaKing post but I have no idea what everyone is referring to, if anyone could fill me in please! :smile: Thanks dolls <3
    edited June 2018
    Are you familiar with the Kollections feature? The update mentioned new Kollections coming, and pkayerscare just anxious. We are currently enjoying a repeat of a past Limited Time Only Kollection. our Glu Goddess will share as soon as she can, but in the meantime, It’s really nice to see you. *waving Hi

I’ll grab a link for you to check out the Kollections we’ve had so far. https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5438458/kkh-cost-of-female-kollections#latest
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I'm honestly trying to figure out what's the name of the first event gig because I don't think I got that phone call from Simon. :confused:

@Carol Davida I'm in the same boat. I'm behind on event storylines and now I don't know what's what.

HELP!
    I didn't finish the introductory storyline with the snake so I'm not sure where I'm at. I have a gig lined up called "Snaked". Is that this weekend's gig or was it from the previous weekend?

Ok, iOS is current. But it is a continuation of looking for the snake, which was 2 week ago. We got a different storyline last week for the Kimiversary. Now if you didn’t finish 2 weeks, just look for the snake gigs with Michigan Smith.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited June 2018
    @Carol Davida @soundspretty This week's storyline is called "Snake Trail."
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Other inspiration for this Event
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Are you familiar with the Kollections feature? The update mentioned new Kollections coming, and pkayerscare just anxious. We are currently enjoying a repeat of a past Limited Time Only Kollection. our Glu Goddess will share as soon as she can, but in the meantime, It’s really nice to see you. *waving Hi I’ll grab a link for you to check out the Kollections we’ve had so far. https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5438458/kkh-cost-of-female-kollections#latest
    Hey @kokokokonut *waving with smiles back at ya!* :smile:  Thank you for giving me the scoop! I thought I had missed some major news in the KKH world, there's always something good happening lol I am familiar with Kollections so now I'm very excited to see what our Glu Goddess & Co. have in store for us :smiley: I appreciate you & everyone always being so helpful on here! <3
  • AphroditekkhAphroditekkh Registered Users 10 Posts
    J’adore the dress and bag ❤️😋

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I was thinking the same @Angeline & Jon , thanks for thinking about us and sharing your advice! I'm also thinking that even if I hold on from doing it, I'll still be able to reach at least the first box with a few reality shows in Bel Air. I'd like to complete the event ofc, but the worst happens, I'd be happy just reaching the first box and opening a few gb, to try to get the silver shoes. I really love both pairs of shoes this weekend!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    LindaVB said:

There is always that ons friend...

Lol!!! @kokokokonut, @HollySisk and @haftime !!

lol, Linda! She's even more "that one friend" than you guys know, because what you can't see in that picture is that she's also holding a glass of wine! I opened my free box and got energy and I've got a bunch of businesses due, so I knew it'd be a while before I made it to the shoes. So Everly was like, okay, forget it, do you & drink some wine!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    webra said:
    @Carol Davida @soundspretty This week's storyline is called "Snake Trail."

Thanks @webra! I just finished the gig I had and got the call for "Snake Trail" so I'm on the right track 😀
    I checked the backed up Android....Follow the tracks will get you on the path to the current gig, but that one is from the 1st weekend of the snake tale.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I just leveled up and saw my energy reward stack on my existing energy.
    Such a small change by Glu but it makes us very happy!

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    So with the update coming to Facebook, we managed to get the weekend event!! Its funny how everything from the GB colection was on the top row, i really wanted the dress BUT i got 40 Kstars and honestly im really happy with the Kstars instead of the dress :P

So glad to see you enjoying the event. As soon as it hit, I thought of you and hoped you’d take it soon. ;wow, don’t you dish every palette was that: 4 boxes 4 prizes....left to right. Stars are good too.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

So glad to see you enjoying the event. As soon as it hit, I thought of you and hoped you’d take it soon. ;wow, don’t you dish every palette was that: 4 boxes 4 prizes....left to right. Stars are good too.

IKR?? It was wierd because the 4 GB things were all on the top row!
    I wish i had gotten the dress BUT im super happy with 40 Kstars (Specially since im 90% of the time low on Kstars)!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since I got the dress instead, I hope the silver boots are part of a future TB sale.
    Platform: Android

Isn't the dress great though? I'm anxious to see how @LovelyEmma is doing. She hasn't been here, so I'm guessing grinding. SHe just got less time. And how is everyone doing? I finished my 3rd game a short while ago. Baba's GF is staying over tonight, they watch some dopey cartoon marathon thing, and this week he asked, so I said yes. You know what that means? Up early and making pancakes. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I finished the event late last night, grinding like crazy, as I'm away today on a little unplanned last minute excursion in nature :smile: I enjoyed the event! And am so thankful I was able to participate! I got the silver boots and am a happy doll! ^_^
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.

Isn't the dress great though? I'm anxious to see how @LovelyEmma is doing. She hasn't been here, so I'm guessing grinding. SHe just got less time. And how is everyone doing? I finished my 3rd game a short while ago. Baba's GF is staying over tonight, they watch some dopey cartoon marathon thing, and this week he asked, so I said yes. You know what that means? Up early and making pancakes. :)

Oh i have been working hard!
    I got the GB, the shoes and the dress! All im missing in the hair but i know i will get it :D
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    So umm I got the gb boots in a little chase but I really like the gb dress. Idk if I should give it another shot or save some stars instead??
    I'm still at 400 points cause this weekend I'm doing shows in Tokyo which is kind of slow. I love the earnable dress on my doll much more than I expected
    Having the camera guy outside your home is honestly such a win. I love being lazy. The less taps the better! Now if only we can have a way to collect energy from pets faster.

I'm still #8 on reality shows after like 3 events... the next spot is so far away. It feels like it took forever to get to the top 10 and now it's going to take just as long to get to #1 *sigh*

Anyway, good luck to everyone still trying to finish! Sending good vibes your way
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @webra Dixie @Naimonster and @yezx are waiting for Kim to show up...

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens