Introduce Yourselves - Getting to Know You-NO ADD REQUESTS PLEASE

Comments

• kkhkate88kkhkate88 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Hi everyone! I’m Kate and I’m 18 and I love music and fashion! I’ve been too shy to post in the forum before but I decided to go ahead and make an account and join! I’ve been playing since the game came out but I recently got a lot more into it 😄 
    Device: IOS
    Current level: 67
    Ranking: 1+++
    Playing since 2014
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Welcome @kkhkate88

So glad you took the plunge and you’ve posted twice so now you’re one of us. you couldn’t get out of here if you wanted to LOL. It’s very nice to meet you and if you need any help just holler. ( if I end up moving something that you’ve posted please don’t take it personally and I usually explain where it is and why.) <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Hi! I've been lurking for a while but have started responding to your discussions in my head so I thought it was time to join in! I've been playing for about 5 months now and how I got into it is quite unusual. You might already know that KKH is a 'set text' for a media studies qualification here in the UK. I was asked to co-write a textbook for students and downloaded the game for research. I've been playing it ever since! I play so much that I noticed yesterday that the five bottom right-hand icons have burnt into my screen... I've definitely joined the Darkside!!
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!

And yeah, screen burn in qualifies for darkside I think. Welcome. So the game is required for a specific degree in the Uk. Thats really fascinating. I'm so glad you spoke up. It's really nice meeting you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    there's been a lot of new people here since i last been on here, welcome to all of you hope you're enjoying the forum.
  • Queen2993Queen2993 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hiii, I’m Ashley I’m 24, Plus Sized Fashion Fanatic From Baltimore. I Looove KKH & Have Been Playing Off & On For A Year & A Half. iActually Just Started Playing Ken&Ky. iMade My Glu Community Profile Months Ago But, Just Recently Dived Into Being A Frequent “Lurker”. iAm Still Learning A Lot. iDid Get Married In The Game But, I Thought The Fun In The Game Would End So I Left My Husband lol. Now I Want Him Back😂😂 iAm Trying To Figure Out How To Distinguish Real Gamers From Non Players When Dating. Can’t Wait To Get To Know You All! Xoxo
    edited July 2018
    Hi. A real player is “friend’ an NPC is a dentist, a stylist, an audio engineer, a starlet, a chiropractor. If they are “Friend” ...they’re real.

And welcome Ashley. So glad you’re not silent anymore. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhliliamkkhliliam Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Hello girls!
    My name is Liliam i'm from Mexico but i live in California, USA, and i'm 29.
     I'm new in the forum and i have just 3 months that start playing.
    I like the fashion outfits and the hairdos.
    I like this community and i love to read the threads. Always learning things here.
    Hi @kkhliliam Welcome to the forum. I can't believe I've missed this sooooo long.

Hope you're enjoying things. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Hi guys !
    I have been playing KKH from day 1. Unfortunately, I lost my progress a year ago so I decided to stop playing the game.
    However, I recently start over (about a month or so) with a whole new game & character, and I think I am progressing faster than ever (I already am an A+ lister, yay!). Many things are new to me (new cities, new pets, kollections, my husbang paying for our dates... haha). That is why I decided to join this forum, I felt like I have missed a lot and I need to catch-up

And I play on iPhone ! I am still trying to figure out how to add new contacts because I have the feeling that Game Center have disappeared ?!
    Anyway, I am happy to join you today !
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    Hi @Allegorie Welcome to the forum. The game connects with other players through FB now. Most of us have created new FB accounts for the game. You can add your FB add info into your signature, or you can post in Gifting & Friends looking for friends. Be sure and add your platform to your signature as well, and include it in any posts looking for friends. :) Very nice to meet you. ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thank you @kokokokonut ! I've followed your advice & created a new FB account dedicated to the game.
        #BonusStarForParties
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Hi everyone! My name is Tara. I’m 25 years old (fun fact: my birthday is the day after Kim’s!). I’m an American living in Tennessee and have lived here my whole life. Originally from Nashville, I’ve also lived in Chattanooga, Knoxville, and currently living in a small town called Cookeville. I am a lawyer by day and a crazy cat lady by night (I have 6 cats, yes I know, that’s a lot of cats). I am engaged to my wonderful fiancé; we’ve been together for almost 4 years now. He actually supports my KKH habit, probably because I support his video game habit. I’ve been playing the game on and off for maybe 2 years, although this last go has been consistent since at least January, maybe before that. I play every day, and I’m excited to finally be participating instead of just lurking like I have the last few months. 😊
    Hi and Welcome wonderful Cat Lady former lurker. Have you set a date? Congratulations! Lovely to meet you, now you're family. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut we’re going to be saving up money, so it’ll probably be summer of 2020 before we walk down the aisle. There’s still a lot of planning to do between now and then, and I haven’t actively done any of it 😅
    edited August 2018
    @t_tree oh, I'm a lawyer too :)
    I have joined recently as well, when I decided I wanted to participate instead of reading topics, just like you did. Welcome to the forum !
        #BonusStarForParties
    My brother was an attorney. I like to think I am responsible for his talent in arguments. I put him through the paces. Lol. Big respect to both of you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    t_tree said:

@kokokokonut we’re going to be saving up money, so it’ll probably be summer of 2020 before we walk down the aisle. There’s still a lot of planning to do between now and then, and I haven’t actively done any of it 😅

Tree, big wedding? You sound like me, I got engaged informally on New Years Day, got the ring June 1st, and didn't get married till September of the following year. Engaged for 20 months, we've been together forever. So I think a long engagement helps with a till death marriage.
    If it's a big wedding, any thoughts about the dress?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut we’ve been engaged since April, I still don’t have a ring yet, but I’m not worried about it. If it was up to me, we’d have something small, but my man has been married once (at the courthouse), so he wants something big. We found a really awesome venue, but we have to save. As for dresses, I really don’t have any ideas at this point. I found a cool website that designs a dress for you, so I might go through them. 
  • alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Hello everyone! My name is Alexia and I'm 24. While I'm joining this community only now, I've been playing daily for over a year now, and I guess you can call me addicted! I'd like to apologise in advance for any grammatical mistakes, I am French and my English is not perfect yet!
    Bienvenue @alexiaKKH :) !
        #BonusStarForParties
  • queeneulaliaqueeneulalia Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    hello everyone! i’m eulalia, a full time university student from a very multicultural family (uruguayan/palestinian/spanish to be exact), and i am studying linguistics. i’m bit of a fashionista myself and i use kkh to help myself relax and have some fun. i have been playing on and off since 2016, though right now i’m on a pretty serious streak right now since i rediscovered i was on the a-list. hope to get along with everyone here and have fun playing!
  • angeleyes4962angeleyes4962 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hello everyone!
    My name is Debbie. I’ve been playing the game for at least 3 years. I’m totally addicted to it!
    Just a shout out wishing all a good day!❤️
  • SelenaHudsonSelenaHudson Registered Users 92 Posts

So ... Hi guys my name is Selena and I've been playing KKG since last year and last month I decided to start playing KKH because my cousin was playing and I thought it was cool so I downloaded the game and realized it's super cool! I have so many friends at KKG community and hope to get new friends in this community too. 💙

• BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hi everyone, my name is Amanda and I have been using this forum for tips and update news for at least 3 months. It's been so helpful! So now I want to join in the fun 😁 I love the game, been playing for about 9 months - - basically daily 😂 thanks so much for all the great tips here and I hope to contribute something back 🤗
  • LilyBabesLilyBabes Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi all I’m Lily it’s nice to meet you all, I’ve been playing since 2014 and I am an A-list celebrity in the game 😁 KKH is an escape for me too... when I find the time to play because life has gotten so busy.

I think that it’s a blast and in some ways I learn things about myself through playing this game.

At the moment my doll looks like this, She’s totally my alter ego. 
    edited September 2018
    Welcome to all the new dolls!  @alexiaKKH  @queeneulalia  @angeleyes4962 @SelenaHudson @bunnhun & @LilyBabes 

Have a great time,  and don't be alarmed if I move posts to their right places.  I'm a neat freak and It's never personal.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SelenaHudsonSelenaHudson Registered Users 92 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you so much 💙
  • kyliekkhkyliekkh Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    My name is Kylie, I have been playing the game on and off since the game came out but over the last 2 years I have played almost everyday. I am a 22 year old college student finishing up in December and American, I have been following along in the forum for the last year but this is my first post! I really enjoy playing KKH as way to relax from school and work! This is my doll and her family (I made a male doll of my bf lol) getting excited for the October update! I really enjoy the forum!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    welcome @kyliekkh!
    iOS