KK:H WeekEnd Event 7/6/18 Fashions and Sparklers - What's not to love?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    yezx said:

2 extra guests but it still takes almost a full energy bar to finish a party 🙄🙄

Yup, it's my first party event and I'm not really a fan... I always saw the "pls no p-event" comments and thought "how hard can it be?", but you're all so right haha... It takes 36 energy to complete a party and the only thing you get is fans? At least give the people I invite points or more exp or something 🤔
    yezx said:

2 extra guests but it still takes almost a full energy bar to finish a party 🙄🙄

Yup, it's my first party event and I'm not really a fan... I always saw the "pls no p-event" comments and thought "how hard can it be?", but you're all so right haha... It takes 36 energy to complete a party and the only thing you get is fans? At least give the people I invite points or more exp or something 🤔

But without the 2 extra guests, it was taking over 47 energy for that same 3 hour party. Those 2 extra guests have really made the difference for me. I do a party, come here and see all my friends. In fact, we used to try and fill up our parties with friends, sometimes saying dress a certain way, and then we'd screenshot our parties, sometimes making dialogue. To me it feels like the cloud of angst has lifted, I find Parties fun again. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I agree it's much better with having 9 guests, though I also agree that parties are just pointless when you're on top. I don't even earn any fans, not like I want or need them, so it doesn't bother me. I will be finishing the event for items, but I prefer doing something useful with my energy. We really need new comebacks, Glu!! Bonus star for parties is another thing that would make them amazing! And of course, guests should be getting relationship points, so at least we are progressing somewhere with parties.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Well, I've dived into my first comeback because of the party weekend. It's a bit painful so far, no longer getting millions of fans each time, but here's hoping the extra energy will come in handy. I also got energy in my 1st box so got a 'free' party out of that... I can see parties might be a bit less exciting once you're A+++...
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
    Doll you are doing fine. What comeback did you take? Model your dress please. We'd love to see your pic in the Weekend Fashion thread. Maybe you'll inspire a few others to.....take the plunge? I know. very bad pun.

Parties will definitely help you make it back.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    now, I have to explode in frustration.

Love the parties, but what are the chances that my
    ipad would hit 19%....turn off. Plug it in to charge.
    Switch to the View...47 energy....21%power. Quickly do a party. turn off and plug in to charge.
    Run over to my handy little Samsung Tab 2.......39% power. WTFudge dolls? WTFudge. Plugged in the Samsung S2, &o here I am, all ready to go....no game device has power.

ok, new battle plan. I'm taking my old, non game devices in to the purple bathroom and running a Dr. Teal's coconut essence bath. I honestly can not remember another time I ran all 3 game devices down at the same time. Took 4 years, but it finally happened. You know, I'm looking at 2 fully charged devices...I could start 2 guy games. Nah, better get the water running.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited July 2018
    @kokokokonut If any of your devices have an airplane mode, handy tip is to turn that on to halt data and plug it in. Charges way faster
    Thank you. I'll go do that now,.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Enjoy your bath @kokokokonut

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    3 games on a party weekend =

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    When you're grinding to get that watermelon but now you have over 19 gigs lined up...this is gonna drive me nuts, the most I've ever had at once was 6 brb while I cry 😭😂
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Ugh, Koko. Bath time is a good idea. 🛁

Why why why why do I always open the wrong box on Friday??? And this time the palette was so great... Saturdays usually are unlucky, too. When I get giftbox items it's usually on Sunday, a few hours before the event finishes. I don't dare to try again now.

😟
    Android

When you're grinding to get that watermelon but now you have over 19 gigs lined up...this is gonna drive me nuts, the most I've ever had at once was 6 brb while I cry 😭😂

Ok, do you need any of those gigs to do the parties? I needed one in the grotto, but you should just do parties and then the event gigs. I wouldn't waste time on anything that isn't going to give me event points. Do you want help sorting through? I have plenty of time. :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Well I got the top from the GB, was really hoping for the hair but this is still cute! 
    You look great @stirfryedshana that top is great. Try the thigh high bluebirds with it. Or the other denim boots. It ties it together.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    Ok, do you need any of those gigs to do the parties? I needed one in the grotto, but you should just do parties and then the event gigs. I wouldn't waste time on anything that isn't going to give me event points. Do you want help sorting through? I have plenty of time. :)
    I have a bunch of upcoming 6 hour gigs, like the homecoming one but I don't know if any of them will give me event points...I think I'll just party as much as I can bc I'm so close to being A List and I'm excited to do the comebacks again! 😊 thank you for offering to help Koko❤
    edited July 2018
    https://youtu.be/8pYxbjLiGNk
    I wanted to do an episode of my radio show from the tub, Purerhead said no.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo on my free GB i got Energy....
    And i really wanted somethign from the GB Colection sooo i spetn some Kstars!
    I had 198 Kstars and now i only have 38!
    And all i got from the coletion was the top! Wich was one of the things i really liked! I just wish i hadnt taken so many Kstars but oh well! At least i got a really nice new top :D
    Also i alredy got the watermelon slice from the main colection and im on my way to the dress :D
    (I guess getting so mutch energy on the GB boxes i opened eventually helped me out) :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited July 2018
    In that case @kokokokonut, I'll dress up for all those parties haha! As @zzzelena said, relationship points would be appreciated, that's all! 😊

Also, I think I'm actually like 30 parties away from going E++
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kkhkate88kkhkate88 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I got to my freebie and I got the skirt! I was feeling lucky and decided to try my luck and open another box and I got the hair!!!! One last push and I got the top!! OMG I can't believe it!! I'm so happy 😁

Device: IOS
    Current level: 67
    Playing since 2014
    kkhkate88 said:
    I got to my freebie and I got the skirt! I was feeling lucky and decided to try my luck and open another box and I got the hair!!!! One last push and I got the top!! OMG I can't believe it!! I'm so happy 😁
    Wow Thats actually a really Nice palette!

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    kkhkate88 said:

That's a fantastic box! Congratulations!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • kkhkate88kkhkate88 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    webra said:

kkhkate88 said:

That's a fantastic box! Congratulations!
    Thank you @yezx and @webra !!

Device: IOS
    Current level: 67
    Playing since 2014
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Even though the nine guests are helpful, a bonus star would be great. At least I got the sparkler from the gb box so I immediately start getting extra event points.
    Platform: Android

edited July 2018
    That is a beautiful palette @kkhkate88 AppleP got one like that I think I took a shot....so nice to have games back. Phew. I feel better. oh, and after a party, I had to go tap around for 25 or so points....totally doable, did a 2nd party and I'm back in 10 minutes. I'm sorry to keep going on, but this is how parties used to feel. Now all we have to do is get a theme going and start partying with whoever's in theme.
    I mean, it feels like parties again.

Edit by Koko: Never trust a youtube vid to start at the time you set it to begin.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Love the Kim Kollection and my new jean jacket! Have a great weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I had a great palette:

After getting 40 stars, I spent them to open another box and I got the top I wanted! I also wanted the hair, but I figured 2 lucky picks were too good and I didn't press my luck. I wish I had, because I would have opened the sparkler or the hair for my third pick! (those are my 2 third-pick boxes).

I debated going back in to get the hair, because it's fun and it's a great version of the top-knot bun, a little messy. I decided not to risk it, though. Yay willpower! I'll post my look in the fashion thread. :)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I want that pink bun so bad, I'm fully willing to keep spending stars to get it! 120 kstars have already gone towards energy, the top and a bunch of kash.

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts

My free box hated me 😭 but the second I got them all 😁

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    @MerQween Your doll is so adorable! I'm incredibly envious of how cute your freckles look!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    It's just that I need 2x36 energy for 24 points and 60 for an 6h gig Which gives me 25 points 🤔

Make kkh great again: