Options

Won Sparkler it Never appeared in Closet!

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
This discussion was created from comments split from: KK:H Weekend Fashion Show 7/6/18 Parties Galore.

Comments

• Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    So guys I bought another box and got the sparkler but it’s not in my closet 😭 what do I do????
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2018
    KKHLucy said:

So guys I bought another box and got the sparkler but it’s not in my closet 😭 what do I do????

@KKHLucy I think that the sparkler should be at the misc section inside of your closet. If you still can't find it, then I would highly recommend to you PM @KalindaKing to help you get it back.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    @Carol Davida ive been to every section it’s not there! I even messaged GluSupport 
  • Options
    @Carol Davida guess I’m never gonna get my sparkler 😔 it’s been almost 5 hours since I message Glu and kalinda and no reply
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @KKHLucy please have a little patience, I know you want it, but your ticket will be answered in the order in which it was received. I know it's disappointing, but look on the brightside - your game is very much playable. You just need access to a prize, and Customer Care will help you as soon as your ticket hit's their desk. By any chance do you have a screenshot of winning the sparkler?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @KKHLucy please have a little patience, I know you want it, but your ticket will be answered in the order in which it was received. I know it's disappointing, but look on the brightside - your game is very much playable. You just need access to a prize, and Customer Care will help you as soon as your ticket hit's their desk. By any chance do you have a screenshot of winning the sparkler?
    I know but this has happened before and I never got the item back 😔 no I got so excited and wanted to try the item that I forgot to screenshot 😩😭