KK:H WeekEnd Event 7/6/18 Fashions and Sparklers - What's not to love?

12346Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Ok, I'm sure we can find this. In the update thread, or the event thread from 2 weeks ago I posted the trigger gig. If we find that, lets go from there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    oh def do the free dress gig. thanks to the forum I did it pretty early on cause I usually leave some hanging around doing other things (lazy)
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College

Here’s the one that opens the free dress. See if you have that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited July 2018
    KaylaJ said:

Idkkh said:

I was wondering if the outcome for this weekends storyline is the same for everyone despite the choices you made for the second part? Like if you had chosen "be firm" your bottle would have turned out amazing? 

I chose "be firm" but I don't have access to the last gig until ~6 hours. If no one else lets you know, I'll tell you then though.
    Apparently being stern with the guy means your bottle will turn out "amazing". Got about 35 bonus stars
    IOS

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I don't have the gig for the free dress yet, I'm really lagging behind in storylines...
    PM to add
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    This weekends event are fantastic the items are everything the details of the outfits and the graphics and animation of the sparkler seriously realistic glu FAM you are brilliant 😘
    @Naimonster and others re: Free Dress. There is a good chance that Summer Styles Debut is a stand alone gig. If you have a lot of undone gigs, see if you have Summer Styles Debut. Do that....boom, you have the design center. Everyone cross fingers, we don't want anyone missing their free dress, or the opportunity to grab others at 40 Stars. Just look for Summer Styles Debut gig. I have a strong feeling that if Glu gave us the time sensitive offer, they wouldn't tie at at the end of a complex storyline. I think it's a quickie. A One Night Gig Stand so to speak. GIve it shot, if you end up doing the Walk of shame the next morning, at least it will be in a free dress.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    I got my watermelon! Now time to do all the gigs I put off...hopefully we have another professional event soon bc I have ALOT of 6 hour gigs to do 😂
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im less than 50 points to go to the hair!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Yay! You can do it. You can do it. You can do it. You can do it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I finished it yesterday evening. Amazing. I didn't even manage to get an item on the free box to start with bonus points but it was still much faster. The extra guest made all the difference!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Naimonster Dixie @KaylaJ @haftime are ready to be bridesmaids at a casual summer wedding.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I finally got the hair!!!
    Im soo happy :D
    So now i know i can fully do "Reality Show", "Professional Gugs" and "Parties at Home" events!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I'd totally recommend starting a comeback on a party weekend. I finished the event on Saturday night, with Kathrine already a C+ lister at #450 or so. And having money and contacts and knowing what you're doing the second time round definitely makes a difference!
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
    Ugh....

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @HollySisk Had the same thing happening, only at 599... And checked all the pets, none gave me the extra one, so I had to do another party
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Party events are still the toughest to complete among all the other events, I only just completed now.

Btw guys, look at the picture Holly posted above. I'm the one on the left, does anyone feel like something's off with my eyes? 1 of it is like a lazy eye, look you will not unsee it lol. I've been bugged about it for the longest time. It's not a permanent thing, it just happens sometimes, in certain photos. I think its when I'm the first person in a group picture, if I'm 3rd or 4th I don't think it happens. Sometimes I see this lazy eye thing in-game as well, I need to investigate this.
    PM to add
    HollySisk said:

Ugh....

sammmeeeeee, 596 myself. just waiting for my energy to recharge so I don't bomb a party for just 2 guests.
    IOS

I did another party so now I’m done amd have the new earnable Hair. :)

@Naimonster I see what you’re talking about with her eye. I really think Glu needs to go through and do the fixes for everything that ended up a little “off” when they did the major transition.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    can we PLEASE do something about parties???????? a few hours left, and i still dont have the energy to finish. i bought 3 gift boxes to boost me, but i got three energy ones and that's not even enough. i used to love this game but now i feel like i need to sit home playing like crazy every weekend.
    IOS :)
    I'm sorry the boxes were so cruel to this week. Were you doing 3 hour parties at Belair? I like to hold off on event gigs till I have at least two bonus items so I get more in the bonus points
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I’m not gonna be able to finish :( 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts

Party events are still the toughest to complete among all the other events, I only just completed now.

Btw guys, look at the picture Holly posted above. I'm the one on the left, does anyone feel like something's off with my eyes? 1 of it is like a lazy eye, look you will not unsee it lol. I've been bugged about it for the longest time. It's not a permanent thing, it just happens sometimes, in certain photos. I think its when I'm the first person in a group picture, if I'm 3rd or 4th I don't think it happens. Sometimes I see this lazy eye thing in-game as well, I need to investigate this.

I see it sometimes with Everly, too! In some poses, and sometimes in-game, her eyes look just a little different. So weird!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    I chased the GB items and worked for the hair even though I’m not fond of parties event. The hair is lovely but the hightailed portion just makes the hair seems wrong. Any chance for a fix on it please Glu?

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
    edited July 2018
    @klena It bugs me, too lol. I try to look it over. Trying to tell myself: when it's zoomed out you don't see it that much. But then the inner me is whispering: but you know it's still there 😅
    So glad you pointed it out and I'm not the only one. As I was also saying to myself: don't be so picky, it doesn't even matter much xD
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

@Naimonster It bothers me too. Especially when my doll is the first left in a group picture. Also, some eyes, like the blue eyeshadow ones from a recent SMC, the eye balls are just not placed properly. I hope Glu will fix this.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Zzzelena said:

I know it's not a topic now, but next time we have a VIP, can you please bring back 40kstars prize in the boxes?

It's still possible to win 40 k-stars from the boxes. It just depends on your luck!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thanks for that info Kalinda! Last time we had a VIP event, none of the palettes posted on forum and none of the ones I opened contained stars as a prize, so we thought they've been taken away on VIP events. It's great news they are still there!
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Zzzelena lol, I play this on my iPad so its there even when not zoomed out. Think that could be part of the reason why I’m picky. Also that control freak/perfectionist side of me coming out. Glu had fix majority of the hair. I’m keeping my fingers crossed they would fix this too.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • khyliix3_khyliix3_ Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

Here ya go 😉 

The shoooes, where did your shoes come from 😮😍