Options

Free Trial Fraud

swillis9swillis9 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hello, I had gotten the free trial for 7 days. It was not going to expire until July 12th, yet I was charged automatically $49.99 today on July 10th. What actions should i take?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi, I'm sorry there was a problem, please contact Google Pay or iTunes depending on your platform and ask them why it was charged again. They are the ones who determined your free trial was up, the game is only being told by itunes or Google that your subscription is in effect.

If you want to verify this, or
    send an in-game ticket to support,
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the ||| on the top-left of your game 
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help & Support 
    3. Tap the "glu support" button to open the form to complete and submit to Support.

( lll/help/glu support)

BUT: ultimately it is Google or itunes who control the subscription , and they have definite rules about time. You have to submit ticket to iTunes or Google pay as soon as you find the error. If your request gets there 10 minutes past their deadline, it gets ugly, and more difficult.

Have you had a free trial before? DI'd you switch plans after starting your free trial? Was there an announcement that the money would be charged immediately? These are all financial aspects they can deal with. If it were me, I'd contact itunes/google immediately, see what they say, and then contact glu support to tell them the situaton, and see what they say. Good luck.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary