Totally Random KKH... let's share!

1434445464749Next

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    "update crying room"

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Well well well.... look what I've discovered a clothing glitch! :smirk: Tysm glu! My doll could wear those gold bracelets to replace the white & gold bracelets that were already attached to this dress.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I like being able to hold my baby in the street, but it's also made me realize how rarely I go into the nursery to take care of them. Do they cry every day or what?
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @soundspretty I think they start crying every 24 hours cycle and you need to tap on 3 tasks to keep them happy. 
    IOS Player 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    No you need to tap on the right task- I think it's totally random but sometimes I tap on 1 task and I immediately get the 2 energy. Sometimes I have to tap 2 tasks, sometimes 3. It differs. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    edited October 2018
    Yeah I think you have to choose the correct random task to calm them down. Since we don't see the babies outside the nursery I don't think about it (I mean, isn't that what I pay the nanny for? lol) 

I need the energy so they're just gonna have to wait until after I finish the event to get a bottle idc
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Anyone knows when we are getting this outfit? I am recording the 4Real storyline with Kim and this popped up 😍😍😍