KK:H WeekDay Event 7/9/18 - Summertime & the Tapping is Easy

1235Next

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I haven’t been here in a couple days. My dog died suddenly & unexpectedly Monday evening. I’m having a hard time as i spent more time with her than anyone else in my life. I don’t have children and I am divorced. I’m so very sad.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @HollySisk I’m so, so sorry to hear about your sweet dog. Pets are as important as family in our household too. Your dog was very lucky to have you as a mom. 
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    HollySisk said:

I haven’t been here in a couple days. My dog died suddenly & unexpectedly Monday evening. I’m having a hard time as i spent more time with her than anyone else in my life. I don’t have children and I am divorced. I’m so very sad.

Oh @HollySisk as someone who just went through that last month, I totally know where you are coming from. It's amazing how many little things you miss and how long it takes you to realize walking down the hallway, they won't be there <3
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @HollySisk I know how you feel. My cat who died years ago was my baby. Even though I have another cat now, occasionally I still miss him. Like @webra said take comfort in knowing you were the best mum to him.💖
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    oh Holly. I'm so so sorry. What a beautiful picture of her. If I was near you I'd be there hugging you tightly. I'm so so sorry.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited July 2018
    @HollySisk I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm a dog mom too and it's very hard to lose a loyal companion. Keeping you in my thoughts ❤️
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @HollySisk I am so sorry for your loss!! Looking at the picture, I can see clearly the love in the eyes of your dog. It's heartbreaking to lose someone so close, they are family members!! Sending you a huge hug  <3
    Android
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited July 2018
    After Kash and energy in the first 3 boxes, I was really happy with Em’s throwback box! (Would also have loved the blue shirt that was next to the dress, but I’m happy with my choice nonetheless!) 

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    @HollySisk I’m so sorry to hear this. What a beautiful little fur baby. My cat is literally my baby - he’s family, as are any pets. Thinking of you xx
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @HollySisk Condolences to your loss. I have 10 years old dog and I dread the day he will pass as I know it is coming. Sending you positive vibes and well wishes. 
    IOS Player 
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Dating event is similar to Party event to me at the moment. Feels like I’m working towards no goal. Glu, could we please have some incentives in keeping hold of our spouse instead of just penalised by it? At the moment my doll has resort to being a serial dater.
    First box - 25 kstars
    Second box - sunnies
    Third box - tile
    Here’s my TB palette.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    My condolences @HollySisk
    It's always hard when you experience a lost especially when they was important to us. I know that your baby pet is in puppy heaven and I wish you'll feel better. I'm sending you a lot of virtual hugs. I really hope that you'll feel better. 

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    So sorry for your loss @HollySisk! It so hard to lose a pet, but be strong! She had an amazing life with you! Remember great memories you two shared! <3
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @HollySisk when I was reading the bible I remember reading what happens to animals when they die they immediately go up to our lord god and they can talk in heaven 😍 which is neat I'm sorry for your lose 😖 you'll see your pets again don't worry be happy 😘
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @HollySisk I am so sorry for your loss😢😘
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I'm so sorry for your loss, sweet @HollySisk. I hope you find comfort that she had a great life with you
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hugssss @HollySisk ♡♡♡ Was she the one you posted wearing all the cute costumes. She lives in your memories, cheer up.
    PM to add
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

The items this weekend will be black and sparkly for everyone. It's a VIP event!

VIP Event?? Bummer :/
    Well at least i will try to get the Gift Box :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I'm so sorry for your loss @HollySisk! Wish you a lot of strength in the days to come.

I also got some st Patrick's day sunnies in my tb box :( So I guess I'll have to buy some amazing things in the vip weekend to make up for that tragic event lol. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Hey guys I’m not sure if anyone else is having the same issue as me. The banner to purchase the throwback boxes is gone so I can’t buy any extra boxes 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KKHLucy Thanks for telling us. We'll look into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited July 2018
    My game is crashing every time I swipe yes in the Kollections 😕 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The Throwback Sale is back!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Hugssss @HollySisk ♡♡♡ Was she the one you posted wearing all the cute costumes. She lives in your memories, cheer up.

@Naimonster I think so. I know I’ve dressed her more times than she liked. But I might have posted pictures of my moms dogs too as she dresses them for Halloween every year.

I appreciate everyone’s kind words. Szechuan was my sidekick for 13 years so I feel like I’ve lost my best friend. I know that sounds old but her father lived to 17 and both her grandparents lived to 18.
    Szechuan was so smart and well behaved. Even my closest friend who is a definite “Cat person” really liked Szechuan because she followed every instruction I gave her. Heck, she even peed on command. Lol.
    They’ll never be another like her.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    patricia out getting groceries wearing yeezy season 7 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @HollySisk I am a little late on this but so sorry to hear about your gorgeous dog. It's so hard to lose a pet when you're not even expecting it. She looks so beautiful and you can tell by her little face in that photo how much she loves you.

I have an annoying little butthole of a cat and I don't know what I would do without him. He cut his tail open a week ago and I had to take him to the emergency vets and they shaved the end of it to put stitches in and now he looks ridiculous. Look at this gosh 

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I am sorry for the loss too (even though I'm late). I've lost dogs too, so I know how it feels. Hope you'll be better soon and remember the good @HollySisk
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @HollySisk I’m so very sorry to hear you lost your sweet pupper :( Our chocolate lab turned 1 yesterday but we loved him from the minute we saw him! so my heart goes out to you ❤️ You gave her a good life, try to remember all the good times :)