~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Omfg the match just ended and I'm so fricking pissed with the results, worst game ever.
    PM to add
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    It was painful to watch..
    Android
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    So, I gotta start all over again y'all...this is what I get for wanting to take a break from kkh 😭 let's hope I hit level 11 soon!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    who played @Naimonster ?

oh no I am sorry that you have to start over I know how frustrating it can be @EssenceHeartsPandas

a bit off topic but I am heading on a tour of Japan in July and I am buzzing over it, it has always been a dream to visit!

anyway I hope you all have a great weekend!
    @astray Argentina

Nice, which part of Japan?
    PM to add
    Tokyo, Kyoto, and Osaka @Naimonster
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Have a great time. Bon Voyage. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks @kokokokonut :)
  • VictoireVictoire Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    ☆☆☆I did my first edit!!!☆☆☆

I really liked this edit by @Robyn_Fnty so I decided to do one for my doll and her gf! Unfortunately, it turned out suuper low quality since the screenshot and the photos' weren't the best either. The seating also looks a bit weird too but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If anyone knows any tips or tricks to take better ss/photos pls let me know!☆
    Love this edit @Victoire!
    Android
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Oh gosh today marks the third year that my rl childhood BFF has passed away which was about 3 years ago😢. I miss my bestie sm😭R.I.P. to her gone but never forgotten.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Oh Carol, I'm so sorry. I remember your grief at the time and how we tried to tell you that it would get better with time. But on Dreadful anniversaries even on birthday and otherwise Happy occasions you will miss her more and you'll remember when you lost her and for that I just want to give you a big virtual hug tell you I'm sorry and I'm sorry I missed this yesterday.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I got my new iPad months ago, but it was too scary to make the transfer. I kept waiting for my brother, he's the tech expert but finally I couldn't wait any longer. My old iPad was just running out of space. So I did it on my own.

Everything worked out so well! All my apps transferred, I looked for KKH first and loaded it. My doll was there where I left it, sooo thrilled! Here's to smoother game play and better graphics (I think?)

PM to add
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Congrats @Naimonster!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited August 2018
    after a long holiday I am finally back and going back to work tomorrow, I had an amazing time in Japan too but yeah aha I just wanted to stop by and say hello to you all
  • BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Somewhat random question, but I just met Skylar (who evidently is going to be awful to me later, but is still really nice now) and I LOVE HER HAIR! Does anyone have this hair? If so, do you remember how you got it? 😍
    edited November 2018
    You think Skylaris nice?  She's the most disingenuous doll in the game, i'didnt rather deal with,..Leo? The former friend we have to drop because he's a user (was that his name? Maria ends up asking if we want HER to get him to go away, but we handle it?)  Yeah, Skylar is worse than that skeezeball.  Good morning! Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    What storyline do you meet Skylar in?? 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Skylar is the worst... but after her storylines she just sort of faded from existence? 

Anyway, to answer your question @Bunhun the hair is not available unfortunately.  It is pretty great though! 

• BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    @Apricotjam it showed up for me this week but it's an old storyline. There is a viral video Skylar makes covering a song of yours and then she joins you on the Ray Powers show and is really grateful to be there. Evidently the story doesn't end so well, as hinted by @kokokokonut and @soundspretty 😂 If it helps, I'm level 34.

Also, I really love looking up storylines on this forum. I do the same thing with TV series sometimes... I know it's awful and I should just wait and be excited for the surprise, but I can't help peeking 😅
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm horrible at reading spoilers. Plus if it's a movie or something I'm not sure about, I'll read the plot to see if it looks interesting and if so I'll continue, if not then I know what happens! I can't help it
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Hey, has anyone seen @Naimonster lately? Her Jax hasn't changed outfits in a long time and I haven't seen her on the forum. Wondering if she's okay..
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    Didn't she say she was going on an extended vacay?  Check her profile for the last couple of posts.  We'll put out an all web alert if we have to. Good Observations @September.  Thank you
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes, no @Naimonster, and where is @klena?
    Android
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I checked @Naimonster 's profile, last post was beginning of August, in her posts I couldn't find anything about and extended trip.
    Now that you mention it @Rumpelstilzchen I haven't seen @klena in a while! Checked her profile as well, nothing about a trip and last post from late August (25th or smth?) 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I don’t really know where to put this, so here seems appropriate. 
    Kimtober is already making me do crazy things. My doll came into a lot of money, thanks to me playing the regular kollections. So I made real estate investments. I bought 4 new houses today lol (Montana, Mykonos, St. Barts, Vienna). I’ve slowly been buying the homes, and I will slowly furnish them all as I go. I’m not in love with any of the ones I purchased today (I really want the homes in Seoul and Dublin, but I decided to go for quantity over quality). As result, I only have 15 more homes to go!
    ok,  NOW 7 hours after I gave this week every opportunity to smile up on me,  now after 6 hours of trying to get everyone cheerful and happy,  NOW my good mood changes.  1st, the tree crew who butchered my back yard a month ago, was supposed to come and fix things.  they're not coming today.  They'll come tomorrow.  (I won't hold my breath)  Next, the new fridge from Lowes is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.  I'm expecting the call "Ok it's between ten till 2 tomorrow" for my 2 hour window and I get a call all right.  Maybe next week.  it's not in yet.  now I am going to go have a peaceful little rampage in my home.  If you or I just didn't do what we're supposed to do we would get fired.  Why does no one have to honor their commitments anymore?  I have an empty fridge now.  I'm not prepared to cook and feed my family for another week.  I have to go effing food shopping now.  I hate them.  Phew.  Now i'll go find the right place for this. yeah Hookah seems about right. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    @t_tree I've gotten into the habit of only buying homes when Maria offers a luxe goal. I want the Seoul home too, it's so beautiful!
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    @Breee I’ve gotten just a few offers on homes via luxe goal, but they always come when I don’t have kash saved up 😭
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I noticed Jax's outfit changed, so does that mean @Naimonster is back?
    iOS