Options

Purple Pet Paws

Queen2993Queen2993 Registered Users 9 Posts
SOOO iDecided To Purchase A Dog, & Chase Is With Me 24/7. However , iOften Tap Him When A Glowing Light Appears On The Ground Beneath His Feet & Purple Paws Jump Off Him. When iTap To Collect The Paws Sparkles Jump On My Energy Bar But iDont Receive Any Energy.. Even If It’s Low. Please Help Me Understand, What Do The Paws Do? 

Comments

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The paws don't give you energy by tapping on them. If you go into your closet in the pet section and find the dog you're using... you'll see a meter showing how many paws you've collected. Once you reach 100 you'll get a reward (some cash and a few bolts of energy). You'll continue to get these rewards each time you reach a hundred checkpoint (100, 200, 300, etc.)
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey, We updated the pets feature in the 9.0 update. We have more info to help you understand it here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=pets

When you collect 100 paws from a pet, you can collect rewards. You can also collect energy by going to the house where your pet is from.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    The paws don't give you energy by tapping on them. If you go into your closet in the pet section and find the dog you're using... you'll see a meter showing how many paws you've collected. Once you reach 100 you'll get a reward (some cash and a few bolts of energy). You'll continue to get these rewards each time you reach a hundred checkpoint (100, 200, 300, etc.)
    Thaankkksss✨😘
  • Options
    okayjonokayjon Registered Users 36 Posts
    Thanks for the info, hopefully they update the pets to do more sometime in the future.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    If you buy a pet from the wardrobe but you don't also own the house they "live in", can you still go to that house and tap them for energy?
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Never thought of that. What house and pet are you talking about?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Well I bought the horse straight from the wardrobe just to test it. Then I go to Vienna, he isn't in there :( So I had to buy the house anyway so I can tap him for energy! I had just over 80k in cash so I used that for the house instead of K stars. Hoping this weekend brings a money making event!
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ouch, thanks for taking one for the team. Now we know. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I’ve Collected Over 100 Paws For My Dog And iHavent Earned Any Reward🤔 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    You might have gotten it already and just didn't notice. The cash and energy pops up after you get to the amount of paws you need (which can happen after a pet tap). It's very easy to miss