Items not included in Special Purchases

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
edited July 2018 in KKH FAQ & Support
This discussion was created from comments split from: Llittle Glitchy issues that could use a fix.

Comments

• KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I haven't been visitng the forums as often as I used to for a variety of reasons, but i was wondering if any info has been shared about these Kim K Shoes?

I bought the entire Kim Kollection but the shoes were not included.  They're gorgeous.

Has anything been said about these shoes coming to the game for purchase?  Perhaps for 9.2?

I know @KalindaKing drops gems all the time but since i havent logged on here much i may have missed some details.

Hope everyone has a great week and successful VIP weekend <3

• Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @KardashianBeauty I agree with you because the other Kim kollection came with all 4 items and why we didn't get those white heels I'm not sure 3 items that's not fair
  • KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I found that odd too @Candyfloss_kkh

The new SMC also didn't come with the shoes Kim wore with the outfit:

I hope the two Kim K shoes they didnt include find their way into our wardrobes for purchase.  I think they are both gorgeous and was excited to get them.  The new outfits dont feel as complete without them lol but maybe @KalindaKing can shed some info on that.

Very excited for this 9.2 update and the rooftop patio tho!!!!  I hope we get to go on dates there!!!  Seems so romantic 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Ok, i moved these poists heres because it concerns things that have already happended. After lastt month, were keeping the Update thread a happy place.
    As server the shoes...the SMC and Kollections all clearly dho w what us included and what is not. I don't think you're getting shoes dolls. I can probably find the little preview box showing all for the SMC & you'll see they aren't included :/

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary