Glitchy issues that need a fix

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Whenever that side of your screen is full, go to the Goals tab on the bottom right. And when you tap thetask there, the corresponding task opens up on the left, usually in a higher position. The only things not listed on the bottom Goaks tab are side gigs. And thanks for pointing this out. It probably has to do with the new Stories box. And of course, when my screen gets crazy, I just do tasks. You should see all the undone tasks some players have. My head would explode.

Hope me this helps in the meantime. Would you like us to call you Jacey, or AListjacey?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Dynagirl1979Dynagirl1979 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Hi everyone!! Sorry to be picky, but something has been bugging me. First, anybody noticed the Duluxe Aparment sign in downtown LA? Missing a "T". Secondly, in Japan, when you talk to Sandra about the house, she says " room for a new lovely new pet. New is used too many times. Sorry again, just wanted to point it out. Love this game!!! Everyone have fun and enjoy playing!!
    Hi Dynagirl. Welcome to the Forum. Would that reference Dyna Wide or Dyna Low? oh, and i'm going to have to move this to the little error or "honeydo" list. :) Nice to meet you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Whenever that side of your screen is full, go to the Goals tab on the bottom right. And when you tap thetask there, the corresponding task opens up on the left, usually in a higher position. The only things not listed on the bottom Goaks tab are side gigs. And thanks for pointing this out. It probably has to do with the new Stories box. And of course, when my screen gets crazy, I just do tasks. You should see all the undone tasks some players have. My head would explode.

Hope me this helps in the meantime. Would you like us to call you Jacey, or AListjacey?

Haha I just saw this, sorry for the super late reply! But just Jacey is fine :) (lol before I changed it, my reality show was actually named "just jacey"!)
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    It might be a small thing, but lately, all of my sizing is off. I just had a "real run in" with willow pape, and I have no idea what the 3rd text option to choose was because it was cut off of the screen. I could only see the first 2 options and the top of the bubble for the third one.

More annoyingly, the assignment bubbles always seem to be too big to fit as well.

DOFsaeK.jpg

I need to complete this one in under 3 hours now, but Simon keeps calling about other offers first. Normally I would just say not right now to those, and call Simon specifically about the one I have a time limit on, but because I can't press the "call now" button, Simon either keeps sending other offers or just not calling at all when the other offers are done. Kinda feels like I'm being set up to fail here on this assignment :/

That part might be more of a personal gripe, but either way, it could all be fixed if assignment and speech bubbles were resized to fit the screen.

This is happening to me too, ever since the 7.0 update. I hope they'll fix it soon, it's annoying as hel l :rolleyes:

Screenshot_2017-08-25-10-18-35.png
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
    This issue is also seen with the pumpkin beverage. Nails are corrupted.

UJAxHJs.png
    edited January 2018
    I will have collect pictures later but there are once again over a dozen missing items to gift NPC lovers and contacts, one of them being a camera.

-All of these are missing from the Men's wardrobe when sending gifts. These are just a few of the many that are not available.

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    Is it just me who always has the issue of the task bubbles not reloading during events?  They don’t show up after I do them (at least not fast enough) so I always have to leave the location and cone back or go into the closet and back out to reload them.  Also, with Unity Theatre in San Francisco (or anywhere else that uses the stage background) the task bubbles are covered by either the top bar or the event bubble on the side.  It’s difficult to press them and complete the task when half of it is obscured!
    iOS platform
    Okay so we are about two or three updates later and I STILL cannot gift my male NPCs from Konnections the new purchasable clothes, hair, etc. Seriously??? When is this going to be fixed, just checked my game we still have the same items from way back in like late 2017.
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    I hope this is the right thread to post this issues, so sorry if it's not :confounded:
    I noticed a few issues with hairstyles that need to be fixed asap
    this one is pretty self explanatory:

this one as a spot that isn't coloured in and the bangs fall too much on your face, unlike the preview icon:

another one that needs to be coloured in:

Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • hoodstar33hoodstar33 Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    -This is probably the sixth update now where NPC wardrobe items HAVE NOT been updated for both guys and girls.

-There is also an old Shop My Closet hair that has numerous clipping issues, customer support was notified very early about this and it is still in the game (the first one with Kim's birthday event from 2015).
  • TjystsTjysts Registered Users 33 Posts
    This hairstyle from one of the Kollections falls off of the dolls head as she moves around. I'm hoping there's a fix because I actually do like this hairstyle but can't wear it as is!

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'll ask the team to check that hair!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: v9.2 Update Anticipation Thread - Wonderful Things Await!!!.
    This discussion was created from comments split from: v9.2 Update Anticipation Thread - Wonderful Things Await!!!.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    These tappables are nearly impossible to reach:

Also our pet does not appear next to us in Soho:

Would be great if these would get fixed.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I would love it if the passport handheld was fixed. The positioning of the hand holding it makes absolutely no sense (it looks more appropriate for holding a glass?). It's also like, massive, but that's a lesser issue (maybe you can't see enough of it if it's smaller).

It's a really cute and unique item otherwise, but the hand just looks bizarre and like it's missing the end of the fingers.

A hand pose like this would make more sense:

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    These strappy shoes are gorgeous, but I never wear them because one strappy is missing...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

@LindaVB Just told the team about those shoes!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited December 2018

I’m just saying thanks Glu for the corrections you've been making. ❤️

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    There is a tiny line that goes down most of the lips. It’s really annoying. I mentioned it once before but I believe in the wrong thread
    edited December 2018
    -This is probably the sixth update now where NPC wardrobe items HAVE NOT been updated for both guys and girls. -There is also an old Shop My Closet hair that has numerous clipping issues, customer support was notified very early about this and it is still in the game (the first one with Kim's birthday event from 2015).
    -Above issues STILL have not been fixed.
    -When filming a reality TV show in the Bel Air home, the grotto DOES NOT have any tasks to tap. 
    hoodstar9 said:
    I will have collect pictures later but there are once again over a dozen missing items to gift NPC lovers and contacts, one of them being a camera. -All of these are missing from the Men's wardrobe when sending gifts. These are just a few of the many that are not available.

-ALL of these items and EVEN MORE clothes, hair, beards, and accessories from the recent 9.7 update are missing and CANNOT be gifted to my doll's boyfriends from the Konnections app

-Every single time a screenshot is taken a blank daily gift box screen pops up, fades to black, and vanishes. 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited November 2019
    Fixed
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I don’t know if anyone has talked about this dress yet (if so, sorry!) but it seems that the ‘hot pant’/underwear/whatever shouldnt have this weird gap near her leg 

iOS Player
    -When I am filming a reality TV show the grotto has no actions to tap
    -The TV I purchased is missing from the living room in Bel Air 
    -
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Fix the shoulder please! 🙏 i love Toto but my ocd can’t take this, it looks very off with all the tops/dresses that I tried, not just this one

iOS
  • AnyaKKHAnyaKKH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Hi guys, so, I have a complaint, and hopefully somebody sees this. I think it’s really dumb that these shoes don’t fit on the foot correctly. The left foot. They’re too far down and you can see it isnt lined up correctly. Please fix this. These shoes are amazing and I would like to be able to use them. I’m gonna post this on multiple threads in hopes someone sees this. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Since the Glu team take upon themselves to fix those eye-eyebrows glitches and boots-skirt glitches , can they also fix these previous eyes from Giftboxes that need fixing ? The shapes need to be revised so that they don’t look “sleepy” and need more lashes. 
    IOS Player 
    This discussion was created from comments split from: General Complaints Thread.
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Photo booth hair glitch with handheld pose

Without a handheld (no gap)

iOS