KK:H Weekend Event - 7/13/18 Black Glitter VIP

Comments

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @stirfryedshana I had one friend like that too. Her name was Strawberry something. Also, not trying to get anyone in trouble but it could be accounts that sell their account
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KKHLucy Thanks for telling us! We'll take care of it.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Oh, here your post doesnt have to be event related. This is open chat. I guess we could use some music in here to make it seem more like a party you don’t wanna listen to my same old stuff anymore somebody else but if you do please just make sure it’s clean and not offensive. Pretty please pretty please?

Edit...oh sure Friday the 13th my computer is acting absolutely wonky I have screenshots of the iPad tryna change my correct words to ridiculous things. But it’s not quite as bad as some of my own typos. Oh I have figured it out I’m on voice to text and I’ve got the television going on in the background LOL
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    It’s still happenening, literally every time I leave the room lol. It’s a new friend from Facebook, so I don’t really know them. It’s very weird though!
    Ok, don’t laugh. I’ve hired staff for Apple’s Belmair Mansion. And they give 2energy at least the 1st time you tap.

What should I name him? I told you, I love that place.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

It’s still happenening, literally every time I leave the room lol. It’s a new friend from Facebook, so I don’t really know them. It’s very weird though!

Ok. That friend I mentioned, she was cheating. Then she left. She was like the First doll I connected with in the game and every time she changed her clothes I changed mine. When I talked to her later on she said I oh my game just does that that's when I found out she was a cheater. So that happens treat her doll like a wonky NPC.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Name him Chester, his chest looks larger than everyone else's.
    PM to add
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Name him Chester, his chest looks larger than everyone else's.

Yes, but he skipped leg day. Look at those skinny ankles.
    Thank you @KalindaKing it’s fixed 😁
    The design studio suits, I got the first one for Jax as a gift cuz of its unique color. The plaid and the striped suit is nice too, which looks better if I have to get just one? I like to pick out disadvantages when it comes to making a decision, the plaid suit looks grandpa-y and the striped suit looks like a pajamas. The polka dot suit, I'm leaving out, unless someone can convince me otherwise.

PM to add
    I love the green first one I could leave the middle two and I do love the purple with the polkadots I can see him looking really really cool and that and the thing is 40 stars is very reasonable for good looking suit. Ask how much you have paid for others. The middle two.....meh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I love the first suit!! I think the plaid suit looks bit like pj's also... I'm leading towards it over the stripped though. The light blue isn't my favorite and it looks a bit small? The right leg and arms look really wonky to me.
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    My box:

My reaction:

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    Let’s be honest, I would buy the purple, all the while wishing it was the same as the green, only purple. That’s why my purple vote doesn’t count. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    skevans said:

My box:

My reaction:

Ouch I really feel that for you. Usually when you’re buying a few boxes of got a feel and you kind of playing around but the four corners that’s rough.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Are you gals serious? The light blue one is my favorite. I got it for Jon as a free one. I’m only looking at the length of the pants. The pants of the other three, all look too short to me. Call me conservative! I have to ask real life Jon to pick. I bet he would pick the stripped one, too. Go grab him now ... brb! 😉
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    I'm way more divided on the 2nd suit to get now than before! Ok go go, grab some guys and ask. I won't ask my brothers or my guy friends because "Welcome to the Darkside" lol.
    PM to add
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Nai, the green suit is amazing! Glad you picked that one for Jax :) I actually prefer the purple one on the end too, as I like the black lapels on it. Maybe thinking about them as separates will help. Can you mix and match one better than the other? Sorry, probably wasn't that much help lol

EDIT: the more I look at it I think the purple jacket would look awesome with black pants :) Good Luck @Naimonster
    edited July 2018
    I think it’s due to coloring. I can see Jon, who is hair/complexion of PuterHead, and irl he looks fab in the light blue. He’s Norwegian and looks great in such pale things. For my wedding I put him in all white, surrounded by groomsmen in pale blue.

Yeah, do the purple. Black slacks.......mmmmm
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited July 2018
    Lol oops sorry @Angeline & Jon. I agree the blue would look good on a lighter complexion. And I see what you're saying about the pants length now. I think the black shoes were throwing me off 🤷🤷 they blend more with the darker suits
    I tend to use the black boots to cover up any possible skinny ankles which exposes Jax skipping leg day 😂 I'm seeing the potential of the purple suit now.

I guess I'll be getting the...
    *Cue commercial voice*
    Tune in to KKH forum tomorrow at 10pm to find out which suit Jax is getting!
    PM to add
    😛😛😛

I had to buy the taller shoes for my NPC hubby #socks4guys
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I’m back. Jon picked the light blue one, too!
    @kokokokonut Jon’s part of Norwegian too. I agree, some colors just don’t look good on him.
    @SugarK That’s actually a good idea. Mix and match. Let me go check what other pants in Jon’s closet that would work.
    @Naimonster You got me thinking of going back to the design studio.
    @soundspretty #socks4guys indeed!!

Here is Jon modeling the design studio suits with dress shoes. #longerpants4guys

@skevans Sarah, it’s actually pretty nice to pick 2 KStar boxes during VIP event though! It’s like you paid nothing (I hope the energy one is your free box) for 80 points.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I think that I had such a hard time picking out a freebie anniversary dress for my doll. I do like the pink dress though. I think that I'm actually gonna purchase another one for her though.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Hey guys, which dress do you all think I should buy? Or should I buy both I'm very torn between the two!

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    Chelsea. said:
    Hey guys, which dress do you all think I should buy? Or should I buy both I'm very torn between the two!
    I personally love the pink one because I haven’t seen many pink glittery dresses. I bought the pink and the leather looking one 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I honestly own so many of the design studio dresses, they're so cute and such good value. I have both the red and pink thigh-high slit dresses, the latex one and the silver mini. 

This was my free box pick this weekend:

I wasn't super into it at first but I'm sort of feeling this "not-so-grieving widow" vibe tbh

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Chelsea. I think you should buy both. If you only want one, I think more people chose the pink which would make me want the red.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Omg, a self-exposure.

Anyway, spot the difference. On the left is the Kim Kollection hair, and the right is the SMC hair. Way too similar. I only like the mini handbag and the hair from SMC, but I just spent a ton on the Kim Kollection that gave me a similar hair. So am I going to spend 15 bucks for a handbag? I hate to be the one saying this, but someone should really re-look the designs prior to debut, prevent this sort of thing from happening yet again.

@Naimonster You are 100% right on this. It’s so disappointing that the Kim Kollection and the new SMC hairstyles are virtually identical.
    I was looking forward to this SMC because I love the purse, like the dress, and always enjoy a long hair style BUT I already have that hair style since I bought the KIm Kollection (I wasn’t going to but was wallowing in sadness over the loss of my dog so I tried some retail therapy).

I think this hairstyle redundancy is a major mistake and wish Glu would address it.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Chelsea. I think your doll looks great in both. Myself I bought all but 2 of dresses only because they’re 40 kstars each.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)