Options

game keeps freezing

merelleynemerelleyne Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hi everyone,
My KKH game started to freeze everytime I run it after a minute or less. I've already tried to restart my tablet, but I don't want to reinstall the game because then I will lose all my progress. 

My game details are
iPad Air, iOs 11.4.1, KKH is updated to the latest version, I'm currently level 27
I have my player ID if it's needed 

Please help! Everything I've tried already doesn't help 😭 I've been playing the game for months and would really appreciate if you could help me

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Send an in game ticket right away. Go to the top left of your game screen , 3 lines ...tap that and options opens up.
    ( lll/help/glu Support). If you are unable to send the ticket because it crashes, then go here and use the Contact US button. Give them the details as you have here and include your game ID. Let us know if you are able to send the ticket, and I will try and pass along your situation as well. Here is the link to the contact us button if your game won’t let you go in game.
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web

Good luck, let me know.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    merelleynemerelleyne Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    TY, kokokokonut!
    I've managed to sent the in-game message before the game crashed again. 
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Ok, I know for a fact that support is there offer some assistance on weekend, so my fingers are crossed for you. In the meantime, you should take a look up in support, and just see if there is any self help available. Please don't try a reinstall unless Support asks you to. Then if you get nervous, or want help, come back and we'll try and hook you up. It's always nerve wracking, but if you're smart and feel comfortable with the instructions it isn't as scary. I'll try and talk you through it, as you go, or if I'm not here a few other Senior members who've done it might help. Just post here, asking for help.
    Any chance you have an old iDevice laying around that you could try an put the game on before uninstalling from your current device? An old iPhone you just stuck in a draw because it's outdated? Ipad?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    I  am experincing the same. I have more than enough space on my phone, my connection is stable, my phone works perfectly, etc. It’s the game that started acting strange today out of the blue. I’ll try to send a message to the technical support staff, but my game keeps freezing after like  30 seconds of playing so that’s not easy. Hope this will be fixed asap. 
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Ok, thanks . I'll see what I can find out. Sorry thisvi s happening.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Koko is right - DO NOT UNINSTALL!
    Can you try to close other apps? Is anyone else having this issue? When did you start having this issue?
    @KatePillgrim - Which type of iOS device and version of iOS do you have?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Koko is right - DO NOT UNINSTALL! Can you try to close other apps? Is anyone else having this issue? When did you start having this issue? @KatePillgrim - Which type of iOS device and version of iOS do you have?
    Of course I already tried closing all other apps and turning my phone off and on again - sadly it didn’t help. I play on iPhone SE and my iOS is 11.4.1. I started having this issue in the morning (about 10 o’clock) of today which is 14th of July (it’s 19:45 right now where I am - Russia). Last night game worked perfectly.

• Options
    So idk what happened but my game works now. Thanks for the help!

• Options
    Nevermind. It freezes again. 😒

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Can you share more details about what's happening? What were you doing in the game before it crashed? Did you see an ad before it crashed? If so, which ad was it?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.