Comments

• Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Hey glu developers 😊 here a few short things wanted in a future update

1. More facials
    2. More vehicles preferably motorbikes
    3. New location Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Thank you for looking at this 😊
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    One sugestion i would like to say is more for us Facebook players!
    When theres the voting weekend events we dont get them, so i would love if you guys could fix that and we would get them to OR at least get the same clothing rewards but with a diferent type of event :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kkhkate88kkhkate88 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited June 2018
    -more stuff to do with romantic partner (new milestones)
    -more kids
    -aging our kids
    -more storyline with each update 
    -organizing the closet by color (or something else) within each section or filtering to make finding items easier 
    -longer quests
    -multiple profiles on the same device like multiple games
    Device: IOS
    Current level: 67
    Playing since 2014
    I would like to sugest some things that we all need!

We need to have a way to go out with our babies!
    Please like strollers or baby kangaroos for momies to have one baby on the front and a stroller for the seocn baby or a double stroller!
    I think that would be really nice to walk outside with babies just like we can with pets :D
    As a Kpop fan, i would LOVE to see some hairs, outfits and shoes inspired in Kpop stylings!
    Another sugestion i would like to say is that besides clothes we should be able to send hair styles, hair colors, Kkash or Kstars to our friends as gifts :)
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    edited June 2018

Different airport clerks to talk to for Europe, Asia, South America, etc. that way the locations are easier to find and categorized.

Married partner’s status should go up a small amount with you. Like if I’m A list they shouldn’t stay E list, my status should slightly improve theirs.

Area of phone with the businesses we own listed and a countdown until they’re ready to have an event/activity again. And also list other businesses available for purchase. It’s easy to forget which businesses I own and where they’re located.

S/O shouldn’t need dates every day. Maybe they can have a happiness meter where we can buy them flowers or wine instead of dates all time. Like red roses would cost Kstars and completely fill the happiness meter, wine would be $1000 and fill 1/4, etc.

• BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    I would love the game to keep the main focus on what many of your loyal KKH obsessed fans crave & want:

Fashion, Beauty/Cosmetics/Make-up, & Hairstyles! We really can never have enough!

Example:
    -Kim's long beautiful eyelashes like her game avatar too! (same with eyebrows & lips.)

I love & appreciate everything about the game but I just feel we're a bit neglected in the beauty/makeup area, & we're lacking some serious essentials inspired by Kim.

Game play:

-I'd love more story lines with each update. Some just end so sudden, or are too short.

-Businesses: It's already big request but we really do need an assistant to alert us when/where we have to go to keep track of everything.

-Being able to walk my pet with me again in SoHo where I like to go for dates. 

Closet:

-A way to zoom in on shoes. Some of the details are hard to see & are covered up by the menu buttons.

Thanks for hearing us Glu!
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Could you maybe move these buttons for zoom in and capture underneath the actual picture? We can't use the photobooth on fb, I mean we can't really take pictures, but if you moved the buttons underneath the picture, we could at least take nice screenshots, so that would be like taking the picture. I find that I don't use photobooth at all really, because those buttons annoy me on a screenshot, but if I cut it before the buttons, I cut my dolls shoes, too :neutral:

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Some more suggestions:
    - Ability to gift cash, k-stars and hair.
    - If in game you get something (like the dress during the harajuku shoot or the ring during the Cassio event), it would be nice if we actually got an actual item in our wardrobe.
    - businesses: it would be nice if the timer was just set at midnight, so you dont have to wait till for example wednesday 9am, but just wednesday.
    - An upgrade of the achievements would also be appreciated, I'm not even far in my game, yet I already have lots of "max level"
    - I know many of you wont agree with this, but maybe re-play old events? If you already have the items, replace them with K-stars. In my opinion it's a win-win, players get the items they don't have (yet) and others get stars.

Thanks for taking time to read this!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Glu should implement a feature that allows users to gift each other Kash and Kstars from the SHOP (not the Kash/Kstars from our accounts).

Allow us to buy a pack of Kash/Stars with an option to type in a friends KKH email and gift it to them.

That is much more effective for Glu than us buying friends Google Play/iTunes cards because those can be used on anything.  But allowing us to gift shop items like Kash/Kstar packs, SMCs, etc from the KKH shop directly ensures that Glu gets the money for KKH :)

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts

I would really love the option to better customize our partner’s wardrobe, at least after a certain relationship level. I like to change my wife’s outfit a lot, but it’s really hard to find everything through the gifting feature. We should be able to have a ‘my items’ feature like in our own wardrobe. 

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Please implement a safe storage feature💕
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Nina6475Nina6475 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    - make a feature where you can hire a driver while in California for like 60-100 k-dollars which would make going between towns free (like the private jet)
    - make a couple able to have a baby earlier in the relationship
    - make someone able to switch romantic preferences at any time
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    - get the prize of 40 kstars back into boxes on VIP events
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • VictoireVictoire Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    -different body types
    -allow us to get rid of things we don't want on our closet
    -allow us to gift items won on events to S.O
    -more skin tones (even if we have to buy them)
    -more neutral/nude lipsticks
    -desigining clothes and getting them in our wardrobe

• Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
         Hey glu kkh developers here is a few short suggestions for future updates

• add more poses
    • add more dark skin tones
    • add another handheld item McDonalds fries

Thanks glu 😊
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Hey Glu!

I have one request.

----> A wishlist feature.
    We could mark certain things as items we want to buy in the future. Some of us don't have tons of money to spend on this game, so it would be great to set some long-term savings goals!

I think it would be awesome.

<3
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    In the 4th kimiversary we could get the glitter aura which I LOVE but I think it would look even better if we also had glitter all over our doll - like some of the clothes from previous events. I made some gifs so it's easier to visualize what I'm talking about :):):)

this first one shows the original aura and then with more glitter

detail with the aura and the glitter glitch

Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited July 2018
    DOLLS!! PLease remember no commenting about other’s posts. Just post your own suggestions no cross talk please. and we have a beauty/Faq\shion Suggestion thread for those items. Thank you and have a great Sunday.

* i’d Love a Harley - but it doesn’t;t have to be branded. Any generic bike wth extended front fork so it looks like a chopper is fine. TY.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I have yet another sugestion!
    This one is related to the Comebacks!
    We currantly have 3 comebacks! One Love Realted (Pink), one Money Realted (Green) and one Professional Related (Blue)!
    I think there should be added 2 more types of comebacks! One Reality Show Related (Orange) and another Party Related (Purple)! :)
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Hello Glu
    I hope you will take into account this suggestion. 
        ⏺A button that allow us to go directly to all the houses owned for reality shows. 
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    After last weekend I think we should have Kim K limited edition kollections in every update. 
  • lenaF28lenaF28 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I love the game a lot but they should make many improvements we have been asking them to put body shapes on the dolls and boys can choose to be high low thin voluptuous and they can sit down and walk and especially the babies never leave the room does not make sense should can take them out of the room put them a little bigger give more realism to the game more rooms in the mansion bel air cosina bathrooms rooms would be great love more the game and it would be more fun hopefully listen to us
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    We should be able to celebrate our doll’s birthday! It’s been 4 years since we did that!!
  • Dibbl3Dibbl3 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm not sure if these has been said already or not but I have a few suggestions.

1. Make it so the people (npc only) you do events with gain and lose fans in accordance with how you did on the event. I feel that this would be more realistic as well as allow you to grow in fame with your in game friends. I think in addition to adding this you should make the perks for leveling up a friend in the game better and more useful once they reach each tier of friendship. Similar to VIP friends but not as many perks. 

2. I think you should add more celebrity rivalries to the game with people other than the three main rivalries and the random other few. This could be fun and could be a easier way to get some fans. If you had a rivalry with another celebrity (npc only) then you could do an event of some time, or a string of events that you would have to fully complete in order to win the rivalry. If you did win then you could gain some of that person's fans (maybe some k stars) or lose some if you didn't. 

3. Add Seattle to the list of destinations. Honestly, after Montana, how is Seattle after Montana?

4. Add a local search option so you can search, find, make and play with people who play the game but may not know you. With that you could add a texting system on your in game phone to chat if you wanted.

5. Fix it so you can sync your game to gmail, I almost lost my phone and I would have lost all my progress. It's already happened to myself and my fiancee, please fix it so we can use our account on any device by just logging in. 

Thank you for your consideration. 

• VictoireVictoire Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    -lookbook feature for npc romantic partners (maybe after you reach a certain tier?)
    - a "their items" tab for npc romantic partners
    - let us manage our own social media! post photos, writing stuff, as well as seeing other people's updates! (similar to kendall&kylie)
    -add an exclusive club/restaurant that you're only allowed to enter if you're in the top 100
    - a convertible car!
    - a kollection in only kash
    - a makeup kollection!!
    Pleas add more old colection items into the Trowback boxes :)
  • KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I have a few suggestions.

1.  Can Glu have the KKH game clock reset at midnight like most other games?  It's harder when you have to log on at the same time every day to do certain things. 

For example, i own the Brooklyn Salon and Chevier in Toronto.  With those businesses, you have to help customers each day......but at the same time.  So if today i help customers at 1:30pm, but tomorrow i start playing KKH at 9am i wont be able to help any customers until 1:30pm.  

Having the clocks reset at midnight would be very helpful

2.  Instead of (potientially) adding new "comebacks" to the game, perhaps Glu can take a note from other popular games and add QUESTS instead?  Comebacks are a bit tedious because you lose alot and have to gain it back......but having a quest where you dont lose any fans but expand on what you have would be great.  

3.  A way for us to do gigs with our spouse to help them gain fans.  I'd love to share the #1 spot with bae <3

4.  Its been suggested before, but it would be awesome if our dolls were able to own a record label and have a music career too.  Glu has released other games like "Britney Spears: American Dream" and the Nicki Minaj game and while they didnt fare as well as KKH.....why not add all the things fans loved about those games into KKH to make it even more special, and obtain new fans for this game?

I also loved how in Britney's game, if you called a friend to do a gig with you....THEIR fans increased too.  Everyone prospered and in some cases it was like you could mentor/help others out.  Id love for that to be implemented into KKH.
    I would LOVE if in the future there was a Bisness that was a Record Label!
    Were every week we could go there and probably have like 2 gugs were (One being recording the song and the other probably doing some kind of like showcase)!