Options

KK:H Weekend Event - 7/20/18 Hair & Jackets in All their Glory

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm eyeing those lace boots!! The red dress makes us look a few cup size bigger, is it an illusion?

If only they swapped the guys earnable and gb items. Not only the guys get 2 earnables for months now, the items are so mediocre.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Ooh pretty!💕
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited July 2018
    @soundspretty I've not even noticed the lack of details until you pointed it out. It buggs me, too! It looks unfinished. Just plain filled in area.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

I'm eyeing those lace boots!! The red dress makes us look a few cup size bigger, is it an illusion?

If only they swapped the guys earnable and gb items. Not only the guys get 2 earnables for months now, the items are so mediocre.

4 months specifically
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    IT'S AMAZING! I would love to have coat/hair from boxes. I'm in love
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    wow I really want that Valentino rockstud spike bag in the gift boxes!

I am surprised to have two professional events back to back, but I'm not complaining.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Zzzelena said:

@soundspretty I've not even noticed the lack of details until you pointed it out. It buggs me, too! It looks unfinished. Just plain filled in area.

My eyes immediately zeroed in on it lol. All it needs is a few shadowly lines.
  • Options
    That's what my eyes are doing now lol @soundspretty I can't see anything apart from it xD Let's hope they add a couple of lines on that part!! Please Glu! 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited July 2018

🤩 I’m eyeing those lace boots too!
    🎁 I don’t think swapping the guys earnable and gb items would work though. Then guys would have a much lower chance of picking a gift box item. Just imagine if there were only 3 GB items in an eight-spot palette. So, No ........ !!!!
    I think Glu should just reduce guy’s required points if this two earnables is going to be a norm from now on.

👎🏼 Agree with the earnable hair lacking details on one side. It could be very pretty if Glu fixed it. Please .....
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    I absolutely can not wait til tmrw I love everything!!! Thanks @KalindaKing
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    We definitely need a shoe KM we need a special powers just her shoes and her boots they have them on all the reward shows, Wendy Williams has one. we need one. Shoe cam shoe cam 👠
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The only thing i dont like about the dress is the tiger medalion on the midle of it!
    The dress itself is STUNNING IMO!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    I love the Earnable red shoes and gown, but now picture that gown with the whir lace boots.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Also this might sound silly but you guys... I have the worst luck on Weekend Event Gift Boxes!
    I RARELY get something from the colection.... So please send me good energy and good vibes for me to be able to get something from this GB <3 I specially want the hair and the dress (not a fan of the purse nor the lace boots)...
    o:)o:)o:)o:)o:)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options

🤩 I’m eyeing those lace boots too!
    🎁 I don’t think swapping the guys earnable and gb items would work though. Then guys would have a much lower chance of picking a gift box item. Just imagine if there were only 3 GB items in an eight-spot palette. So, No ........ !!!!
    I think Glu should just reduce guy’s required points if this two earnables is going to be a norm from now on.

👎🏼 Agree with the earnable hair lacking details on one side. It could be very pretty if Glu fixed it. Please .....

I meant switch the choices they make for gb items as earnable items. It always seems the better items are put in the guy's gb. It's not motivation enough to work harder than the girls for 2 mediocre earnable items. Do that or give us 3 earnables again.
    PM to add
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Say yes to the dress. The question on everyone’s mind......Bra or PlasticS? Now that you mention that @Naimonster ...I keep thinking yes, our Boobages finally got a little bigger.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    All the items are gorgeous !!!
    Welcome in the forum @LucianaElite
    Too bad it's only 2 earnables for guys but thanks for your support @LindaVB
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts

I love the red earnables!

The ponytails in the Limited Time Kollection are adorable! I probably like the GB purse the best out of those items, and I love the earnable dress and shoes. The dress has that short train which is so pretty!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Oh man I just realized the white outfit with the purse is in the gb not the earnable maaaan. I wish they were switched :( I don’t have enough stars to chase after the purse.
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Here's the inspiration for the earnables ♥

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    the good: the details on the gb purse, boots, and earnable tiger thingy on the dress is amazing

the meh: I love the Kollection pigtails, but gosh, I wanted the single hair in the Kollection available over the weekend and it was the next to last prize. I'm not sure I can do that again

the ugly: guys only getting 2 earnables is still unfair
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    love all the earnables 😍😍
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    well f**k me, i might open some boxes lmao.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

16 weeks - a watch could've worked or maybe boots? - but the dreads in the box hurt more. Wishing everyone luck!!

Totally agree @Andrzej_S. !! It’s very very rare that Glu gives the guys an earnable ethnic hairstyle. This would have been the perfect time for it.

@KalindaKing Has Glu decided that male dolls only get two earnables forever? Every weekend players like @Naimonster, @Andrzej_S., @Angeline & Jon , myself, and lots more check the spoilers holding our breath hoping that our male dolls have 3 earnables again. I think it would be easier if we knew Glu’s position on this.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I think reducing guy’s event required points is an easier way to do, unless there’s a technical issue I don’t know. I understand there are just not that many male players playing the game. I hope Glu would consider of reducing the required event points or changing the algorithm of the gift boxes, so that male dolls could get a higher chance of winning an event item/ KStars.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited July 2018
    If anyone dives into the Kollection, can you let me know how long it took to get the pigtails?

I got the purse and an embarrassing amount of energy just trying to get something, hopefully everyone else has better luck
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Got the hair in my free box:

I've had some pretty good luck lately! I do love those boots though. 

Edit: haha I got mixed up about which hair was which
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I love every single item this weekend, I just wish we could have gotten a k-star for every finished gig so that we could earn some stars with having a limited time kollection again so soon. Other than that, I’m so looking forward to play this weekend. ☺️
  • Options
    @Lisylis GB hair was never an issue, check out the earnable hair over the shoulder :smiley: Your doll looks great!
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Got the dreads in my free box, hope @Andrzej_S. gets them as well!

Xan's free box was the hair too, it's rare both my games get hair in the same box so I thought why not follow the pattern from Jax's palette. Jax and Xan are different genders and different platforms, so what coincidence and luck!

I wanted the outfit too, so I tried the box it was in previously but nope, then I hit my usual first box and got them! I think I can leave happily for my trip later on! Meanwhile I will pack for my trip and grind at the same time.

PM to add