KK:H Weekend Event - 7/20/18 Hair & Jackets in All their Glory

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, the hair is so much better than I thought it would be. Your Doll looks great in the Pop Up shop dress. You should do a full length model in the Fashion Thread. Darn you. Now I think I want it. or the other. lol. I'm weak.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @Zzzelena Nooo you caught my post before I figured out I'd made a mistake and edited it
    :(
    It's been a long week okay
    I love SugarB very much, but with him here for 10 whole days....man's gonna figure out I'm here and in the game Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. lol. He's sleeping late today. Then breakfast....I'm going to gain 5 pounds by the time his vacay is over.
    I wish tapping burned as many calories as say.......crunches. lol.
    Now if everyone is good......I'm gonna go tap some more. And I feel a lucky 2nd round of GBs coming my way. Event Runway thread is up..https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5445977/kk-h-fashion-runway-7-20-18-lady-in-red-more#latest - Be sure and show us your looks all weekend.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My free box🤗
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Look who made it a lucky morning! Wooohoooo!!!! Also, loving ALL of the items. They gave me the spiritual energy I needed to come back to forum and also finish the event. I haven’t been able to finish any event for weeks because of work but I’m onto this one! Have a nice weekend everybody! 💜

Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    seriously loving the box outfit right now ohh and I decided to have platinum bonds hair only because it goes with this look 😍 who likes it?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Seems its a lucky weekend for most people!

Reporting a bug for guys. Saw the banner for limited Kollections even though it says only for the girls. So I looked through Kollections hoping to catch Jax in a girl's outfit :p but then saw this bug.

PM to add
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Never on Friday

Don't even care anymore. 
    Android
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @Naimonster Jon’s limited Kollection is in the completed section. I immediately checked his closet. No, he doesn’t have girl’s outfits in his closet. So disappointed! 😂

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Finally got something good 🙌🏼

Am I the only one that noticed the boots are a bit uneven by the thigh? 👀
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I'm really wondering... Why is there no more kstars in the GB palette?????  :| 
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Wow nice picks, @naimonster!! Wishing you a safe a great trip!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @KaylaJ I'm pretty the sure the twin pigtails will be the second last item, I want them too.

@KKHLucy I noticed them too! I check the other thigh high boots and they're not like that. Glu, can they be fixed?

@Syndra x Wow, if you haven't mentioned I wouldn't have went back and checked to find that you're right!

@LindaVB Thanks!!
    PM to add
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @Naimonster I’ve been comparing them since I opened the box! Hopefully they fix it. The bag in the box helps to hide it 😰
    KKHLucy said:

@Naimonster I’ve been comparing them since I opened the box! Hopefully they fix it. The bag in the box helps to hide it 😰

I used my little black purse to hide it too :D
    PM to add
    Thanks for the Guys Kollection glitch.  I 'll report that .
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    edited July 2018

@KaylaJ chances are it ends up being the second last item you win
    I adore this cute little dress and btw it will cost 590 k-stars to complete this weekends limited kollection
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I know many of y’all love the GB hair but, to me, it looks like she took a shower and didn’t bother to comb or blow dry her hair. It’s my least favorite GB item this weekend so of course I got it! LOL I even came here first to check out your palettes to try to see if there was a pattern. Oh well.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Many of you are having a lucky weekend with the GBs. Since i did not, I used the brilliant @KaylaJ method of finding similar items already in Dixie’s closet.

Here is Dixie with some of The Forum Squad.
    @Chelsea. Dixie @genthea @Angeline & Jon

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Forgot to take a screenshot but i got the dress from the GB :D
    Thanks for those who sent me good luck and good vibes :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Naimonster Thanks for mentioning that bug with Kollections. We're aware of it and won't be able to fix it this weekend. At least it's kind of a funny error :D
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I did not have the great luck many of you had with your GBs this weekend. My free box was event points so I spent 40 stars for kash, then another 40 stars to get the dress. I really, really wanted the Valentino bag, but I just don't have the heart to chase it-- I already spent 80 stars to get the dress that I don't really think is essential, since we have several white dresses with overcoats. Also, I'm not crazy about the weird look at the bust on this one (admittedly, I'm not usually crazy for the looks that really emphasize the bust anyway). It's probably the item I wanted least in the GBs, but oh well, at least it's an item. I'll post Everly wearing it in the fashion thread!

This post sounds kind of negative so I wanted to add that I don't hate the dress at all, and maybe it will grow on me!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box ! 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Sorry if this is not supposed to go here @kokokokonut...😊
    I was just wondering if this skirt has been made available to players yet? I really like it...

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Absolutely love the items!! I got the hair and the outfit!! Here are my boxes:

And yesterday I posted that my reality show was no 2.... and today...

DRUMROLLS PLEASE...

Woohoo!! No 1 baby!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Syndra x said:

I'm really wondering... Why is there no more kstars in the GB palette?????  :| 

Now seeing that nobody has KStars in the 🎁 makes me feel dumb chasing the gift box items. 😢 Glu, please stop doing things sneaky like this. 😡
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Many of you are having a lucky weekend with the GBs. Since i did not, I used the brilliant @KaylaJ method of finding similar items already in Dixie’s closet. Here is Dixie with some of The Forum Squad. @Chelsea. Dixie @genthea @Angeline & Jon
    We all look gorgeous! Thanks for including me! :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    edited July 2018
    Congratulations @LindaVB. She looks great. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Congrats @LindaVB !!
    Glu, please bring back 40Kstars prize in the boxes! I talked about it last week! 40Kstar prizes have been replaced by stuff we are supposed to get in daily boxes, but we never do for some reason! It's not a fair prize for paying 40Kstar for a box, and then getting something you were supposed to get in the daily box. And please put them daily box items into daily box palettes! All I see in daily palettes is kash, tiles, energy and rarely a few kstars. I've not seen an item in ages, and I've still not collected all the daily box items despite playing since release.
    Here's @Chelsea123's palette:

Here's @KKHLucy's palette:

Those should have been Kstars!!!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's still possible to get k-stars in a gift box, it just depends on your luck!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.