KK:H Weekend Event - 7/20/18 Hair & Jackets in All their Glory

Comments

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Did Glu just fix it? I got a mini loading bar running but I’ve done chasing all the items ... lesson learned. 😢
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Okay, sorry Kalinda! It's just that there were more than 10 palettes, including mine that I've not posted, and there were no Kstars in any of them. We thought they were taken out. Can we then get daily box items back into daily palettes? They shouldn't even be in the weekend event palettes.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I feel your pain @haftime I also opened my free box and two more only to get 30 event points, kash, and my least favorite GB item. Aren’t we lucky!?! Sigh
    I’m making Dixie wear it today but I doubt I’ll ever use this hair again.

As for 40 Kstars disappearing from the weekend GBs, once again Glu is making a very short sighted decision. First of all, it pisses us off. Unhappy players don’t invest time and money. Second, Knowing the odds for opening a lousy GB are now higher We players won’t spend money to open more GBs. It’s a lose/lose for Glu. I don’t understand their decision making.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I really wanted the GB hair. It's super close to how I style my hair in RL.

I told myself if I didn't get it in my free box then I'd only open one more box and if the powers that be wanted me to have the hair then I'd have it. I got the boots in my free box and the powers that be COMPLETELY SUCK because I opened energy. This is why I don't chase! If you guys don't hear from me it's because I'm sulking

Edit: I was so mad I chased and spent way too many k-stars but I have the whole outfit and a whole lotta energy. Thanks Glu! /s
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    For the first time ever I got all 4 gb items!! <3
    My pallettes were very similar to @Naimonster's, but I see there is no more pallettes like that on the forum, so I would not rely on the pattern. It was a luck that I chose to follow that one and thanks for the cue <3

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    That is great news. Congratulations!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Hi am new here been lurking for a while. Got the bag in my free box (top row 3rd box if anyone wants to know) but loved the two hairs in the kollection so decided to complete my first one the pigtails were last, got the hair/dress/boots in my 7th box. Here's my doll Mariani Poizen wearing the boots and one of hairs. She may be wearing this outfit for a while

I play on iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im in LOVE with the red shoes we get this weekend <3
    Now i finally have a amazing pair of red shoes :D
    Now all i need in my life is a really nice blue dress and i can die happy :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Great, I did my event box and spent an extra 40kstars only to get two items that come in daily gbs. That’s kind of a rip off :( I really wanted that bag but idk if I’m even going to bother chasing it now tbh. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Have a great weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    KaylaJ said:

If anyone dives into the Kollection, can you let me know how long it took to get the pigtails?

I got the purse and an embarrassing amount of energy just trying to get something, hopefully everyone else has better luck

Pigtails were the next to last box for me @KaylaJ I thought they looked so cute in the picture that I splurged and spent a heck of a lot of Kstars to get to the pigtails. I regret it. I don’t think it’s even half as cute as I was expecting.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    edited July 2018
    Aww, Apple thinks Dixie looks great. It’s a fun hairstyle, and I like it with sunnies.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    HollySisk said:

KaylaJ said:

If anyone dives into the Kollection, can you let me know how long it took to get the pigtails?

I got the purse and an embarrassing amount of energy just trying to get something, hopefully everyone else has better luck

Pigtails were the next to last box for me @KaylaJ I thought they looked so cute in the picture that I splurged and spent a heck of a lot of Kstars to get to the pigtails. I regret it. I don’t think it’s even half as cute as I was expecting.

oh Holly, Dixie looks so cute!

I'm probably gonna wait. I really like the pigtails but would I like them on my doll, or do I like them because they remind me of Carina from Guardians of the Galaxy?

text

Plus, I got the Kollection last weekend, I still feel rotten getting nothing but energy this morning and only one gb item, and I do want the possible upcoming Gala outfit.

And lol, that's my "didn't get nothing so i'll improvise outfit" as well.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My daily box is trying to make me feel better for chasing 😖

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I decided to take another chance because I REALLY love that purse....and I got energy. So 80kstars and a free box later and I got nothing I couldn’t get out of the daily free gift box. I don’t have money to spend on this game right now so I guess I’m done with wasting kstars to chase things when there’s a very low chance of getting anything good. I don’t think these event boxes are worth 40kstars. Maybe 20.
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I decided to take another chance because I REALLY love that purse....and I got energy. So 80kstars and a free box later and I got nothing I couldn’t get out of the daily free gift box. I don’t have money to spend on this game right now so I guess I’m done with wasting kstars to chase things when there’s a very low chance of getting anything good. I don’t think these event boxes are worth 40kstars. Maybe 20.
    I agree, when there's a chance to get tiles and daily gift box items in them I'm not going to spend 40kstars on them
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    edited July 2018
    “Still possible” to get k-stars in your box..... from someone who bought 9 boxes this week and not one spot was k stars that is crazy!! Especially since I got 3 items in my first 3 boxes. So my last 6 were all energy. Total waste! 

This is like that time time during the kimiversary when the gift box had a chance of winning 200 k stars and we all spent hundreds and hundreds hoping and literally not one person in the whole forums even saw it in their box. 

On a lessy whiny note, I love the gb items this week. I haven’t felt the need in a long time to chase. I’m just slightly bitter because I really wanted the boots lol. 

Can anyone tell tell me how many boxes in the kollection they had to open to get the green dress?? 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    yay I finally passed willow pape 🎉🎊😃 @kokokokonut I finally passed her 
    I played like a madman since the event started, as I'm going away for 2 months in a few hours. I've still not packed lol, I had to finish the event first :smiley: Luckily, I'm pro at packing! Anyway, could you please add some texture to this hair glu?

And also fill this one on the back?

They both look so weird at the moment.
    I don't know how often I'll be able to post on the forum in the next 2 months, but I'll try to keep up with everything :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I just got THE DRESS in my freebox, (i love the hair and the boots are really cool! but i can't complain) i'm so happy!! 😍 
    KaylaJ said:

HollySisk said:

KaylaJ said:

oh Holly, Dixie looks so cute!

I'm probably gonna wait. I really like the pigtails but would I like them on my doll, or do I like them because they remind me of Carina from Guardians of the Galaxy?

text

Plus, I got the Kollection last weekend, I still feel rotten getting nothing but energy this morning and only one gb item, and I do want the possible upcoming Gala outfit.

And lol, that's my "didn't get nothing so i'll improvise outfit" as well.
    The pigtails were in the last box for me. Think it went necklace, energy, kash, stars, brown dress, boots, hair/dress/boots outfit, pigtails. The pigtails were one of the things that I wanted, along with the other hair and the thigh high boots, but now I'm not sure I like them that much but the other bits I love so I'm happy enough.
    I play on iOS
    edited July 2018
    @Zzzelena - we will miss you! I hope you can check in a bit. Where are you going for two months?
    @ldavis1636 The green dress was either the 5th or 6th one I opened in my Kollection
    @Candyfloss_kkh CONGRATULATIONS on passing Willow’s show
    @KaylaJ - I’ve never seen Guardians of the Galaxy. Have you decided yet if you’re going to splurge on pigtails?
    @KalindaKing I saw your post that 40 Kstars are still in weekend GB but the anecdotal evidence indicates there are no boxes with Kstars. Not only have several pictures been posted, others have written about it too. Can you have Glu look into this? Maybe it’s a glitch?
    @MarianiPoizen welcome!!!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    edited July 2018

Hi am new here been lurking for a while. Got the bag in my free box (top row 3rd box if anyone wants to know) but loved the two hairs in the kollection so decided to complete my first one the pigtails were last, got the hair/dress/boots in my 7th box. Here'sD my doll Mariani Poizen wearing the boots and one of hairs. She may be wearing this outfit for a while

And so glad you've done with just reading. :) You can't go back now. You've shifted from Quiet Cousin to "come sit next to us" Sis. And don't you love that Kollection with the pigtails?

yay I finally passed willow pape 🎉🎊😃 @kokokokonut I finally passed her 

Congrats. I knew you'd kick her Hotelier-.Familied Butt sooner or later. How many more spaces till you'e number 1? You have seen that dress right?

And @Zzzelena Have a great trip, but we will miss you. I'm curious too, the thought of a 2 month vacay somewhere ....woo hoo. You have to tell us when you come back. Share pics, and don't leave out a thing. But......I hope I catch you in time.....park in a date place, and date as soon as you open up again. Chances are, maybe not make up fee. Have fun.. <3B)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @HollySisk and @kokokokonut Aww girls, you're cute! I'm going over to England to spend time with my fiance. We've been long distance for over 5 years now, visiting each other every few months. I'm finishing up with uni soon, so we'll be able to get married and close the distance! I'll still play and visit the forum as much as possible, but gonna try to use my time with him to the maximum as well! Thank you and keep in touch <3
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    HollySisk said:

Holly, I hope Apple didn't come off as in your face....I just picked a pose that looked like fun. Sometimes when you play with a look you like it more, but I think those pigtails look great on Dixie. I hope the regret turns to happy with them. She really does look adorable. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I also had no Kstars in my pallets (10 boxes, 4 pallets) It's just upsetting to think that maybe one or two of those boxes I opened while chasing the hair could have been Kstars and not event points or cash.

@ldavis1636 the green dress was the 4th item for me. It was a little over 200 Kstars. 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I wish i was loaded on Kstars so i could finish Koletions....
    :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    @kokokokonut thank u 😀 Had been lurking for a while and seeing how nice everyone was I wanted to join in plus I don't have anyone to talk to about the game. I know I just fell in love with the hair and boots so decided to just go for it!
    I play on iOS
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    @LovelyEmma Honestly I feel the same, the only Kollection I ever completed was the Kim kollection, and I only got the green dress because it's a limited time and I always wanted it when I saw girls in K&K wearing it. (Although after chasing the hair I almost didn't because I was so low on Kstars and didn't really know how much it would cost)

And PLEASE glu stop adding limited Kollections so frequently. We had the Kim one the one with the flippy hair and now this one. No one can spend this much on a game. 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
    Oooooooo @zzzelena that is the best reason in the world to be away for 2 months. I'm triple-ly as excited for you now. But remember.....park your doll in a date venue. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary