Looking for iOS mobile friends

catsfiregrlcatsfiregrl Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
if there are any folks who want to be friends on KKH let me know? My game name is “catsfiregrl” 😁

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi. You have to connect your games through Facebook. You can post your FB add info in your post, or make it part of your signature. Good luck, and I looked for catsfiregrl in FB, and there was none, otherwise I would have helped with your link. Welcome to the Forum,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • catsfiregrlcatsfiregrl Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi Kokokokonut,

argh! I can’t believe it took me this long to discover this message 😣 I’m confused about how to connect my games to fb, can you give any help there? 

My fb ID is \bonnie.adams90410 (my name is Bonnie J Adams there).

I’m still hoping to make friends for the game, sigh....😬
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'd love to get screenshots but all of my games devices are charging right now , i'll try this without pictures. Go to options that's the top left corner of your game screen , should be three lines in a little square tap that and the screen will open up with a box that will say options. Look on the left it should say connect to Facebook , tap that button , log into Facebook with your account name for Facebook and your Facebook password so the game can go and connect to Facebook. Also on screen bottom if you tap the third from the right that should be your friend Tab, gfam across the top it should say your name and then log in to Facebook and something else you should be logged in if you've logged in through options if not hit the connect to Facebook and sign in there. Good luck and let us know if you need more help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • catsfiregrlcatsfiregrl Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hey Kokokokonut,

I followed your instructions and still must be missing something because I don’t see any friend tab? I took a screenshot so you can see what I see: