Options

KK:H WeekDay Event 7/23/18 Hot Summer Daze

Comments

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Yes @kokokokonut i always get the weekday events!
    I have 2 other friends who play the KKH game and havent gotten the Weekday Event eather, so i guess im not the only one without it :p
    I think i might have a theory on why we arent getting it yet! Probably because of the 9.2 update! Since they added more TB itens and us Facebook peeps still havent gotten the 9.2 update, thats at least my theory on why we didnt get the weekday event.. Does it sound like a legit theory?? :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'll try and find out abouut it. Sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Just last week my games had 25 Stars in all the palettes I opened during the midweek, and this week I haven't gotten to any prizes yet. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

I'll try and find out abouut it. Sorry this is happening.

No worries :p
    Im ok with this happening cuz im feeling a lil tired frm the weekend event and i have some stuff to do still so im catching up on stuff :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Well, I did get the option of Kstars in my 1st pallette but of course I chose a different box. Pretty earrings, though.

My issue is different. At both dates at The Oak today, vintage wine didn't appear until I'd used at least 12 energy, and then didn't come up again until I only needed about 5 hearts to finish. Ended up spending loads of energy and kash both times. This is why I don't like dating events - too much effort for too little reward!
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I just divorced my 6th or 7th husband last week so I started dating a random NPC this morning. Got Kash in my first box but saw three Throwback items!!

On a different note, I got my new iPhone this morning (yay) and figured today was the best day to install it as the Weekend event had just ended and if anything were to go wrong Glu would have five whole days to help fix it! So after following the necessary steps to ensure a smooth transfer I hit the button... It was sooooo stressfull watching it load the KK:H app, but fortunately it transferred perfectly!!! Soooooooooooooooooooo unbelievably happy!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I know I hate when the wine shows up toward the end of the game.Even worse is needing 1 more heart to finish the date. At times I am tempted to wait till the Kiss action shows up again after an hour later. But that is just the luck of the date. Sometimes awesome, sometimes they drag. That’s why I don’t take one hour dates at Oak.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Oh, that's fantastic! @LindaVB
    Happy for you! 👩🏼‍🔧👍
    Android
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I usually skip 1 and 2 hour dates completely unless my energy bar has been full for awhile and that's all I'm getting. I feel more comfortable being picky though when pacing of the event is 3 days vs. the weekend 2 days.
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I Love my first boxes! I really want to have this choker 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited July 2018

And no kstars again.
    Makes me wonder. How are your boxes? Any kstars in sight?

I had 2 boxes with stars in this morning’s pallet and even managed to pick one, yaaaaaay!

• Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Oh, that's great! Got worried there for a moment.
    Congrats on your lucky pick! @SugarK
    Android
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    Since I whined so much about the stars this weekend, I just thought I’d say that my first palette had 3 boxes with k stars. Of course I picked kash, boo! Bad picking skills this morning for me! 
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2018
    @klena Hmm...I'm thinking that this is a prime example and mainly one of the reasons why I'm now ditching all dating events in general. I'm just gonna work on my storyline gigs since I have a whole bunch of undone quests on my to-do list anyways 😑
    klena said:

This is exactly why I detest dating in KKH. Just started the dating event. Picked a random NPC. Two dates in and this happened. Glu, please fix dating in KKH. At the moment I am very close to boycotting all dating events.

Here you go @LindaVB ☺ here's this week Kim pick.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since I don't want to spend that much on dating events, I got lucky that the fiance paid for both first dates. But they're short so I hope he pays for 8 hr. ones.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Got 25 kstars in my first box which was nice. Did two TBs so far and got some awesome shoes in the first one and some ugly green pants in the second lol.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Well, congrats on the starsand then well, at least you’ve Got those fugly green pants now. You can’t get them again. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Black Box 1

Black Box 2

Gold Box (does the gold box seems more like a normal black box for everyone?)

Here’s Kate with the outfit she won in the first black box with @Angeline & Jon and Everly (@haftime) all dressed in black & gold.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    @LindaVB Congratulations on the new phone but more importantly, the safe transfer ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Hmmmm....I’m an iPhone user and I haven’t gotten this event yet, either! Do we need to update the app? I’m not an auto-updater. I thought it was weird that there was no event today so I got on here to check.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes, please update your game to 9.2 so you can participate in the event and see the new additions like Santa Monica!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen I opened 25 Kstars in my first pallette today so there are still Kstars in weekday event giftboxes

@LindaVB CONGRATULATIONS on a safe transfer!!!! I’m very happy for you.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    klena said:

Here’s Kate with the outfit she won in the first black box with @Angeline & Jon and Everly (@haftime) all dressed in black & gold.

Thanks Lena! I got that newly added gold coin purse in my black box (yay! 😄) and was trying to style it. We look great with gold and black together! 👍
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    I love that purse. Congratulations. @Angeline & Jon
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Thanks! Koko! 😉
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Frida42Frida42 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Oak it is for events at least. Thanks @Friday42 Will you be here for the start in about 7hours 13 minutes (but who's counting) ?
    You bet I was!  I’m about to get to 300 on my first day so that’s pretty good I think :wink: energy in the first two boxes helped though I’d have rather had items.  Ah well.
    Yes Miraggio not bad for dates due to the Expensive Drinks task.  I like the restaurant in Mexico for cheap dates, and the gondola ride is nice for something special.
    Frida aka @Frida42

FB: Jody WM
    KKG Level 35 (max), 520M followers
    KKH Level 63 A+++
  • Options
    Frida42Frida42 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Oh, here’s a picture of the trophy :smile:
    I was taking a pic of the gigs trophy on the left there, but there’s the heart one too :wink:
    Frida

FB: Jody WM
    KKG Level 35 (max), 520M followers
    KKH Level 63 A+++
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    it is my birthday today.
    the first two boxes have been cash.
    i'm a sour patch kid.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    Happy birthday, @egg !! Hope you are having the best day!!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Thank you @HollySisk, @kokokokonut and @Rumpelstilzchen ! I was so excited to get my new iPhone, I went from 16gb storage to 256gb, so that was a huge improvement!! But on the other hand I immediately started to freak out thinking about transferring my game... so happy it all worked out for KK:H!!

@Carol Davida thank you for posting the pic of this week's SMC or rather Kim's Picks!
    Linda

#KKH4Life