Options

KK:H Weekend Event - 7/27/18 Going for the Crown

12346Next

Comments

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Savagekkh I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved dog. I lost my 13 year old Shih Tzu a couple weeks ago and I’m still no where near getting past it. Dogs bring us so much love, comfort, and companionship. Losing them is heartbreaking
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Thank you ladies. I'm sorry you lost your dogs too. I was so ridiculously in love with my boy, like to a co-dependent extent. I'm a mess. I'm sorry anyone else has to feel this way. 
  • Options
    miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited July 2018
    so sorry for your loss @Savagekkh I lost one of my dogs 2 years ago and till this very date I miss him everyday it’s never easy it breaks my heart into pieces knowing that I won’t ever get to see him or cuddle him. But what matters is that we gave our dogs the best life we could and they lived a happy and a comfortable life.
    Mia
    Daily KKH Player Since January 2016
    Level 60
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys, I want to clarify something about the weekend event quest. This weekend, the game was designed to have a k-star prize at the end, instead of event currency. I shared your posts with the team and we'll take your feedback into consideration.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Hey guys, I want to clarify something about the weekend event quest. This weekend, the game was designed to have a k-star prize at the end, instead of event currency. I shared your posts with the team and we'll take your feedback into consideration.
    Sorry but that isn't good enough. Players paid a 30 star entrance fee, with the expectation they'd get points, as they do every SYS weekend event. Many did not complete the event because of this random, unforeseen change of tossing us a pittance of three stars. 

Everyone deserves their 30 star entrance fee back. 

This excuse of 'redesigning' events which always ends up with players on the losing end, is sneaky, it's bad business and this time it's a broken contract because we were made to pay to enter and bamboozled. 
  • Options
    pattettepattette Registered Users 19 Posts
    Yeah, it was irritating to not get any event points with the final gig. I was *two* points away from the final piece. I'm not as gutted as I maybe would be since I didn't love the earnable stuff, but come ON. Two points?! I think my eye did that twitchy thing when the submissions were locked.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Thanks for your help with this Glu Goddess. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary