Stuck on Checking Game Save Screen

The user and all related content has been deleted.
Prev1345

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    To prevent data loss, the game must be played on one device at a time. Make sure your game is not loaded on other devices.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    I’m having the same issue I have it only on my iPhone. And for an hour I’ve been on this loading screen.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    I’m having the same problem too on iPhone and only use one device 
    So what do we do!? We all have one device we are using. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    @kokokokonut I know you play on iOS and Android.. are you having a problem too? 
    @KalindaKing we could really use an answer! We’re all trying to play the weekend Event and can’t get in for the last few hours now! And it’s clear we’re all playing on only 1 device! 
    I was playing earlier and this randomly came up and I can’t get back in for 2 hours now?! iOS.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Wow I hope I don't have this, I once transferred my game from my iPad to my iPhone, so that's 2 devices, but my game is opening normal?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

I was playing earlier and this randomly came up and I can’t get back in for 2 hours now?! iOS.

To prevent data loss, the game must be played on one device at a time. Make sure your game is not loaded on other devices.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    yezx said:
    Wow I hope I don't have this, I once transferred my game from my iPad to my iPhone, so that's 2 devices, but my game is opening normal?
    I did that 2 years ago when I got a new iPhone I wanted to make sure I didn’t lose anything but once it was on my current iPhone I deleted it from my iPad and never downloaded it back on there. I played my game around 1 pm est but from 3pm til now can’t make it past that screen. And no one is trying to help. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    @KalindaKing several of us have stated that we’re only playing on one device and you won’t respond to us with anything other then this plain Jane message! 
    Well maybe you gave your game to someone else or someone gave it to you? I almost did that for my little niece, she is 10 and always wants to play on my account, but I'm glad I didn't do it haha... I just play as much as I can on her own game, so she at least opens her daily boxes... It's not that you have it only on your device, the point is that someone else is playing on the same account at the same time, I think?

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @kokokokonut I understand there suppose to be in the support thread but where is the support when no one will listen when we’ve stated the problem? Like what’s the point in playing this game anymore if they’re gonna keep stating one message without reading that that isn’t the case for several of us?! 
    But that’s not the case either lol ^
    yezx said:
    Well maybe you gave your game to someone else or someone gave it to you? I almost did that for my little niece, she is 10 and always wants to play on my account, but I'm glad I didn't do it haha... I just play as much as I can on her own game, so she at least opens her daily boxes... It's not that you have it only on your device, the point is that someone else is playing on the same account at the same time, I think?
    No, ive never even thought of doing any of that. I understand that point you are making. Since that’s not in my case idk what else it could be. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    I do hope you get your accounts back asap! 

Make kkh great again: 
    yezx said:
    I do hope you get your accounts back asap! 
    Thank you.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Nateria81Nateria81 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Same issue here:(

N81
    Nateria81 said:
    Same issue here:(
    Seems like we won’t get no answer.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Nateria81Nateria81 Registered Users 12 Posts
    @KalindaKing it seems as though no one is playing on more than one device at a time, and they still get the same message. It is affecting multiple players on IOS. Can something be done about this before the weekend event is over?

N81
  • AriaMarieAriaMarie Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am also stuck on that page even though I only have the game on my phone.
  • ShaNell_ShaNell_ Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I’m also stuck on the same page. Have been for the last few hours and it’s really frustrating. I want to uninstall and reinstall, but I’m scared I may lose my progress :neutral:
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I play one as a girl and one as a boy, both in ios, but only that of the girl has this problem. Help me
  • TamiSlayTamiSlay Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Omgg yessss Im having the same problem !! Im so upset because I don’t wanna lose my stuff.
  • kkhkate88kkhkate88 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    My screen has had the same message for the past 5 hours, idk what to do! I only play on iOS (I even went and deleted the app from my old phones to be safe) I hope the game is back before the weekend ends!
    Device: IOS
    Current level: 67
    Ranking: 1+++
    Playing since 2014
    @KalindaKing it’s been almost 12 hours now. We’re all probably gonna not complete this event because no one is replying or even trying to help. You’ve been told multiple times were all playing on one device yet you say the same message over and over like you’re a computer. If glu really cares they need to fix this ASAP. Or I bet you you’ll lose a lot of loyal players/ customers! Kim Kardashian West didn’t make this game happen for people to be ignored when they need help. Show us you know what good customer service means! 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Still no news as on how to fix this
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Shouting out to Kalinda is not helpful, especially if you're insulting her. That being said, If I were having this problem, I'd check out FAQ Hot Topics. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web the 2nd and 3rd seem to relate directly to this issue
    Speaking purely as a player who loves the game like yourselves, remember that if you start a new game, and supply copies of receipts, customer care will help restore star and cash purchases made in the star shop, and special purchases like SMCs. That should be comforting.

But check out Hot Topics
    And if you need copies of your receipts, they are available from either Google or itunes depending on your platform. You also might have them in your email because everytime you make a purchase of stars or cash, or smc, iTunes or Google sends a receipt.

I'm sorry you guys are having this issue.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Sorry, no talk about cheating or hacks is permitted. I deleted a commentl
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary