Stuck on Checking Game Save Screen

Comments

• RosellaVersaceRosellaVersace Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

I’m having the same issue too! i’ve only played this game on my own iphone & nowhere else. It’s been on this screen for 1hr plus. I kept trying to load my game since the 12pm to 9pm. I tried oning my 4G instead of using the wifi because i thought it would help speed up the process. But seems like it doesn’t work at all :( please give an answer soon as i would like to have the new dresses :”( i don’t want to miss that event!!
  • kkh_allysonkkh_allyson Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Rosella same
  • royalxsaintroyalxsaint Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Anyone using the same game ID as another person is now locked out of their account, as only one person can play on that ID at once. So you can’t share your game with other people. That affects many people who have bought a saved game because all of those games have the same game ID. I hope this helps.
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    I have my android on 2 devices and i checked the ID's. Its not the same.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Please refer to Kalinda’s original post, or mine for advice. Posts that are abusive or insulting to Glu personnel or community moderators will be removed. Multiple accounts will be deleted. I am sorry you are experiencing issues, but abusive posts toward people are non effective and of course, against the rules.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • royalxsaintroyalxsaint Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I really hope this issue gets fixed because if not, the game will lose a lot of money and even worse, a lot of players. I wish Glu and moderators gave decent responses instead of the same copy-and-paste response. I along with many players who are affected have spent a lot of money on this game over the years. Oh well, I guess all good things must come to an end.
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    @HollySisk thank you. It’s been almost 24 hours now without a response. Guess I’m done with KKH. My game has never been duplicated or anything. And I don’t have any receipts for my game bc everything in my game was credited back from a previous game because of issues I had buying an previous smc and not receiving it. 
  • kinleykatkinleykat Registered Users 25 Posts
    Anyone using the same game ID as another person is now locked out of their account, as only one person can play on that ID at once. So you can’t share your game with other people. That affects many people who have bought a saved game because all of those games have the same game ID. I hope this helps.
    I’m not even in this boat and it’s happening to me. I don’t get it. 
    Almost a full 24 hours and still no help? Wow.
  • RosellaVersaceRosellaVersace Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited August 2018
    my friend is currently playing a saved game that she bought from a seller. Previously she didn’t have this issue although she bought the game. Is it due to a new update? even so, my game wasn’t bought & im experiencing this issue too.. 
    Update:
    I managed to wait for the “checking saved game...” to load finish. It took about 5-6 minutes for it to load. Once i was in the game, i quickly bought the dresses. I played the game for about 6 minutes and it brought me back to the loading screen “checking saved game...” & now whenever i want to play the game, i have to go through the waiting of “checking saved game...” again.. 
    my friend is currently playing a saved game that she bought from a seller. Previously she didn’t have this issue although she bought the game. Is it due to a new update? even so, my game wasn’t bought & im experiencing this issue too.. 
    Update:
    I managed to wait for the “checking saved game...” to load finish. It took about 5-6 minutes for it to load. Once i was in the game, i quickly bought the dresses. I played the game for about 6 minutes and it brought me back to the loading screen “checking saved game...” & now whenever i want to play the game, i have to go through the waiting of “checking saved game...” again.. 
    I was about to comment the same thing. I waited about 10 minutes and got in to complete half of a gig and then it went back to the screen and sat there for about 40 minutes.. 
    So I sat on that loading screen - let me in after 10 minutes and I got one gig started .. it cut off and went back to that screen .. I waited for 40 minutes and it didn’t work.. completely closed the app and it went in almost instantly with that screen only on for maybe 2 minutes.. I finished that gig and did another old weekend gig and a couple of dates and was able to finish the event.. 
    HollySisk said:
    @HollySisk thank you. It’s been almost 24 hours now without a response. Guess I’m done with KKH. My game has never been duplicated or anything. And I don’t have any receipts for my game bc everything in my game was credited back from a previous game because of issues I had buying an previous smc and not receiving it. 
    @KimKHollyWoodAddiction I understand that you’re frustrated/furious that you haven’t heard back from Glu yet. I’m sure most of us would be banging our heads against the wall. But I’m still going to hold out hope that this will work out and your game will be intact. I’d miss you if you leave.

Aww I’d miss you too. Earlier I was able to sit on the waiting screen for a few minutes and it let me in and I was able to do some previous weekend gigs and a few dates and finished the event. But I haven’t been able to get back in since. I’m really wondering if it’s just a glitch. Everyone keeps saying it has to do with people playing off of 1 game ID and cheating but me and my friend @Ktinaavi are having this issue and we both have our own games that we’ve played on for years and 2 different game IDs. Only thing I’ve ever done is transfer games from one device to another and then factory reset old device and turned it back into phone provider. I really don’t understand why no one is coming on here and helping. 
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: 💜KK:H Weekend Event 8/3/18 ~Love Is In The Air!.
    edited August 2018
    Ok I moved a couple of posts here from the event thread, everyone here now has been very cool and I thank you. as I said in the event thread, this support thread is the best place for any future repsponses for clarifications rom Glu. Thanks again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkhkate88kkhkate88 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Welp, I’m definitely not finishing the weekend event. I had hoped the issue would be resolved by now but no such luck. I only play on my iPhone and nobody else has my game ID. I guess this is the end of me playing KKH for now. Hopefully a solution comes soon but until then, I’m done. I hope everyone else who can play continues to enjoy the game! ✌🏻✌🏻
    Device: IOS
    Current level: 67
    Ranking: 1+++
    Playing since 2014
    How looonnggg do you want us to wait @kokokokonut??
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    It has been 48 hours of me waiting for someone to help me. Thank you. I’m done. this was my favorite game to play and now being locked out and not getting any help is beyond upsetting. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
    Some aren’t so lucky to get back in their games even for a few minutes like I was. Is Glu going to give everyone points or the event items because they’re not answering and now no one can play the event?! That’s really not fair. 
    edited August 2018
    i Believe you can find it on the main page under Rules. https://communities.glu.com/home

And if you want further info on this please wait loading issue, go here. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=hot-topics

I’m also deleting problematic or argumentative posts. Sorry guys. Be respectful. I’ll do the same

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • sarakardashiansarakardashian Registered Users 4 Posts
    I was playing earlier and this randomly came up and I can’t get back in for 2 hours now?! iOS.
    To prevent data loss, the game must be played on one device at a time. Make sure your game is not loaded on other devices.
    Ok so let me get this straight. So since i share my progress with my family members so that they can enjoy the same amount of fun as i am, ur tell me that i cant play my game at anytime because one of my family members are playing? R u serious?  Ur tell me that i cant enjoy my game at anytime ? And i worked hard on my game from the start and i xant enjoy it cuz someone else is playing? This is just unfair!! And 3/4 of the kkh community on instagram left and deleted the game only the kkh editors r staying to draw. They actually buy smc and vips now not only glu is losing player but also losing money soon kkh would end up like the Britney game because of this foolish issue. And i wrote this because i have a problem and i hope that their is a solution.
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    I worry this game is becoming like Nicki minaj and Britney Spears there giving up and haven't said anything 
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • kinleykatkinleykat Registered Users 25 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I feel like this needs to be said...
    KKH has become about much more than the game. We’ve literally come together and created a community! We make our own fb groups,throw our own parties, make our own contests, even take the time to make fun edits! All promoting the game! We’ve created SO many friendships. People are leaving by the dozens because of this! If you guys think that the people who share IDs aren’t making you any money, you’re wrong. I know several who still buy SMCs, and even VIP! Those alone are expensive and your best bet at money making for non-sharers alike. Let’s not act like stars aren’t overpriced.. it’s just true. 100$ gives you 1250 Stars. That’s not even enough to finish two kollections, it’s barely enough for one.  Let’s not pretend that SMCs and VIP aren’t the real money makers. The fact is: doing this is legit killing the community. People who’ve been playing since the game began are quitting because it’s just clear what glu’s priorities are: money money money. They don’t seem to care about all the friendships and awesome things we’ve started together.. and that SUCKS! If this was a way for you guys to trick people into starting over and spending money.. you’re about to realize what a HUGE mistake that was! Nobody is going to do that! They’ve already BEEN buying stuff! Nobody is going to bow down and drop 100$ on some stars that won’t even last a minute. The 5$ pack doesn’t even buy you a shirt and shoes, you get one or the other.. can’t even buy half of most dresses with that pack. Maybe if the items were cheaper and at a fair price, more people would be willing to spend more money on star packs.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Thats just my own two cents. 
  • crystalgwkkhcrystalgwkkh Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Still waiting, ridiculous! 😩😩
  • muffiedahlingmuffiedahling Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    This was hands-down the dumbest thing that glu could have done. I bought a game only after pumping money into KKH for four years, losing about 18 months worth of progress and event clothing, only to have glu do NOTHING to fix it. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on this game, probably around $5k. An amount I would never admit out loud to anyone I know or respect. And even though I bought a game, I still gladly paid the $50 a month for a VIP subscription, not to mention $10-$15 every time an SMC was released. The first thing I did was cancel my subscription today and I’m deleting Kendall & Kylie as well, Another glu game that I was pumping money into despite them not even trying to update the game or keep it interesting. Glu will never get another cent out of me again. This is absolutely ridiculous.
  • AriaMarieAriaMarie Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I have to agree that glu will not only lose a lot of players but they will also lose a ton of money by doing this. I understand that glu doesn't want people to be able to have a hacked game because they think they will "lose money" but I think they'll lose much more money because many players that have purchased game progress still pay for VIP or SMCs etc. Doing this to us won't cause people to start the game over and pay for K stars. The reason why people share IDs is because everything is totally unaffordable. The energy levels are too low and way too hard to gain. Not many people can afford K stars. 1250 K stars, which costs $100 , will get you around 10-15 items. That means you're usually paying $7-10 for each item. That's equivalent to one hour of work at minimum wage in my state and equivalent to the price of some REAL clothes. And I'm not even going to go on about how expensive $50 is for a monthly VIP membership (it used to be like $83!!!!). Especially when it doesn't even come with K stars.
    I sincerely hope that glu will realize what a mistake this decision is. Please consider our comments or else I'm afraid this could cause this game to become yet another game that ends up getting terminated because it lost a lot of popularity and no longer made enough profit.
  • crystalgwkkhcrystalgwkkh Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I wish they would just simply state why it’s doing this! Like some people don’t have shared IDs ect. Or tell us they are hoping for it to be fixed in the next update or their working on fixing the problem or their not & we should start over!
    Not repeat the same thing.
    Like it hasn’t actually came out of their mouths that this is happening cause of shared game process. What about android players!
    @crystalgwkkh @AriaMarie I wrote glu from my personal email and attached my game ID so they could look into my game. Mine isn’t shared or bought. I will let y’all know what they say once I get a response. I got an email this morning showing proof they’re working on it. 
    @crystalgwkkh @AriaMarie I wrote glu from my personal email and attached my game ID so they could look into my game. Mine isn’t shared or bought. I will let y’all know what they say once I get a response. I got an email this morning showing proof they’re working on it. 
    Thank you.
  • KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Thank you.
    Seems like this is the only help we will get. Kim would be so disappointed to know this is how her customers are getting treated. 
    Kristina

KKH x iOS