Options

Support

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Hello everyone, it has been a while since I been on here. Recently I deleted my game because I wanted to focus on my school work. When I redownload it my game progress was gone. I was so upset and heartbroken. I have gotten so many clothes items and everything from events and hard work. I feel really heartbroken to the point i know how Vats felt when he lost everything. I start playing again trying to not get discouraged. Some encouring words or anything will help thank you. 
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    @Keia I'm so sorry! Losing all your progress is hard, but perhaps think about it like a fresh start? You have a chance to reinvent your doll and her story now. I hope you were able to focus on school work-- this game can be totally distracting!

Coming back to the forum was a good idea-- this game is so much more fun when it is social! Have you played at all this weekend? I bet getting to that stuffed bear would comfort your doll!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I am playing the weekend event! I did get the bear! Which I love!! I'm working on the dress now and hopefully get the hair. Hopefully I can save 600 stars for the next VIP event! My goals is to focus on finish up more 20+ task, marriage isnt really on the list😅
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+