Stuck on Checking Game Save Screen

Comments

• KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    edited August 2018
    GLU should hire me for all the work I’ve done on and off of the forums! 
  • crystalgwkkhcrystalgwkkh Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    @crystalgwkkh @AriaMarie I wrote glu from my personal email and attached my game ID so they could look into my game. Mine isn’t shared or bought. I will let y’all know what they say once I get a response. I got an email this morning showing proof they’re working on it. 
    Great thank you
  • kinleykatkinleykat Registered Users 25 Posts
    edited August 2018
    ***Glu*** I am curious of your response after the last few comments on this thread..

*** Edit by Koko.  Please don't call out glu staff for attention to this thread.  It is unneccessary and sets a bad example.  Thanks for understanding
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Guys, I am begging please stop trying to call glu staff into responding. I have to clean up posts that add no new content, and it's rude. If glu wants to respond, they will respond. If you need more info please visit the FAQs Hot Topics. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=hot-topics
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It sounds like some of you are able to access the game for a few minutes and then see the pop-up window again.

If you're able to access your game, please copy and save your Hollywood ID for reference so we can try to help. You can send your ID to me in a private message.

How to see your Hollywood ID:
    1) Open the Options Menu by tapping the small square icon on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3) The Hollywood ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page (e.g. "357601065544564")
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    It sounds like some of you are able to access the game for a few minutes and then see the pop-up window again. If you're able to access your game, please copy and save your Hollywood ID for reference so we can try to help. You can send your ID to me in a private message. How to see your Hollywood ID: 1) Open the Options Menu by tapping the small square icon on the top-left of the main game screen. 2) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page 3) The Hollywood ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page (e.g. "357601065544564")
    How can we get our ID if our loading screen is on the check saving game and when we do get in sometimes it doesn’t even give us enough time to get into that and copy it? Surely something is going. With Glu server as many, many ios players are having this issue not just a couple of us. 
    @crystalgwkkh go into that menu where it’s at and screen shot it .. takes 2 seconds 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I often put my game on my iPad to keep a back up since I’ve lost my progress more than once after updates or just randomly. Now I’m SUPER afraid to do it! I’d love to hear from Glu what is going on tbh. 
  • khyliix3_khyliix3_ Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Seems as if this is only happening on apple devices. 

happening on android too! 

I hope glu finds a fix soon, This community especially the ones from Instagram, was like a second family to me, but they're all very upset to the point where many have left the KKH community... 

Please Glu, I'm cheering you on to gix this huge problem, if it doesn't get fixed this will be a huge loss for us players, and you. 

Truly hope this is fixed soon. As a lot of money and time has been spent within the game. 
    AmeliaKKH said:
    I often put my game on my iPad to keep a back up since I’ve lost my progress more than once after updates or just randomly. Now I’m SUPER afraid to do it! I’d love to hear from Glu what is going on tbh. 
    I ended up uninstalling the game from my back up phone because of this! 
    @crystalgwkkh go into that menu where it’s at and screen shot it .. takes 2 seconds 
    I didn’t think of that. I haven’t been able to get on it yesterday. But honestly I know all that. I just want answers from the people that run the game
    Well I got an email back saying my account was reported due to unusual activity which I have no clue what that means. And that they’re not fixing the game at this time. So I guess I’m saying good bye everyone! It was nice knowing you all. I’ve restarted so many times I’d just rather not and I don’t wanna put anymore money into a game just to get rid of Ads either.. 
    Well I got an email back saying my account was reported due to unusual activity which I have no clue what that means. And that they’re not fixing the game at this time. So I guess I’m saying good bye everyone! It was nice knowing you all. I’ve restarted so many times I’d just rather not and I don’t wanna put anymore money into a game just to get rid of Ads either.. 
    oh really that’s no good 🙁
    i thought they might be fixing it as I actually got in to my game and played for 25mins
  • KKHEmilyOfficialKKHEmilyOfficial Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Not too excited at the moment considering I’ve experienced the problem which has been happening to a lot of people on iOS.
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: v9.3 Update Anticipation - We’re going to Brazil!.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Emily and Welcome. I moved your post out of the Update Anticipation thread, that has just opened, and I'm moving it to Support thread for Games at the loading screen. I'm sorry you're having this issue. Thanks for understanding.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I'm really sad that we iOS players will not be able to play the weekend event nor acquire the smc because of this problem that glu insists on not solving
  • RileyKKHRileyKKH Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    This is really frustrating I was waiting for this smc and weekend event hair🙄
    edited August 2018
    This is ridiculous! 
    Spent your own money on a game and glu has the Audacity to tell you that there's unusual activity?! 

Basically Accusing you of cheating.. Now that is fkd up.
  • AlandraAlandra Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Do you guys plan on fixing the issue or should I just delete the game It’s been 2 weeks!
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited August 2018
    And now we have the problem on Android. Seriously? I would like to ask: WHY?
    Are you telling me that I can't share my game with my cousins ​​or my friends? I can't share MY game? Yeah, because I paid for stuff in-game, so the game is MINE. LOL, it seems like this company wants to go down.
    I paid for all the SMCs, sometimes I paid for the VIP stuff (ridiculously expensive but oh well), special boxes and all. And now you're telling me that I just lost FOUR YEARS of work on this game and all my money? (I can show ALL of my receipts!)
    You guys are a joke. A JOKE! And I wonder if you guys know what you are doing, because this is bad. Really, really bad. Bad for the business. I wonder if the game will survive. Yeah, we know the answer, just check the update thread. Empty. :)
    Glu, you are KILLING the game that made you famous.
    We asked for Brazil in the game for so long, but now... What's the point anymore? People will not start the game from the 0 again, this is ridiculous and almost CRUEL to ask for.
    I'm also wondering what would Kim think about all of this mess.
    At least be honest and tell us if you are going to fix this or we can move on with our lives after all this time wasted with a game from a company that only cares about money (I mean, I'm not so sure anymore if you guys care about money, since people were paying for your stuff and you just did THAT with all of them)
    Honestly, I'm not even surprised. I'm mad, but not surprised.

Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
    Well.. it was fun while it lasted! 
    I'm not even playing a hacked game, nor am I on apple. Im on android and have just been hit with the game save problem. 

😭 Goodbye Dolls. I'LL MISS YOU ALL ! 
    And now we have the problem on Android. Seriously? I would like to ask: WHY? Are you telling me that I can't share my game with my cousins ​​or my friends? I can't share MY game? Yeah, because I paid for stuff in-game, so the game is MINE. LOL, it seems like this company wants to go down. I paid for all the SMCs, sometimes I paid for the VIP stuff (ridiculously expensive but oh well), special boxes and all. And now you're telling me that I just lost FOUR YEARS of work on this game and all my money? (I can show ALL of my receipts!) You guys are a joke. A JOKE! And I wonder if you guys know what you are doing, because this is bad. Really, really bad. Bad for the business. I wonder if the game will survive. Yeah, we know the answer, just check the update thread. Empty. :) Glu, you are KILLING the game that made you famous. We asked for Brazil in the game for so long, but now... What's the point anymore? People will not start the game from the 0 again, this is ridiculous and almost CRUEL to ask for. I'm also wondering what would Kim think about all of this mess. At least be honest and tell us if you are going to fix this or we can move on with our lives after all this time wasted with a game from a company that only cares about money (I mean, I'm not so sure anymore if you guys care about money, since people were paying for your stuff and you just did THAT with all of them) Honestly, I'm not even surprised. I'm mad, but not surprised.
    .  100% on point! 🎯 👏 
    edited August 2018
    Truly hope Glu fixes this! 
    When i first started playing kkh a couple months in I wasn't reciveing jobs to do - when i contacted glu they told me that There was unusual activity and I was banned.

I restarted a new game as they stated to do - played fine up until a couple weeks ago.

I got a new phone - and transfered my data from my note 5 to galaxy s9+ it wasn't until today that I finally started receiving this problem. 

So, i went to my ipad installed KKH started a new game and contacted glu on there, funny - they tell me that the game i am contacting them on has unusual activity. Which made no sense once again cause i had just installed the game. 

This truly sucks. The game is now unplayable. 

I don't understand why we arenta recieving any real answers / help instead we are being accused of cheating. 
  • SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
    This discussion was created from comments split from: v9.3 Update Anticipation - We’re going to Brazil!.
  • lenaF28lenaF28 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I lost all the progress dw my game because yesterday I get stuck on the screen and it turns out that I sent to the beginning from scratch is the worst thing that we could do to the whole community that is having the same problem now it turns out that we can not have two games I have two games one on my mobile and one on my tablet and everything is gone to hell because we bought sms VIP subscriptions that are ridiculously expensive I am very upset I do not plan to return from the beginning and if glu does not solve us this is millions of players who lose money is incredible is not enough that they have to **** us in this way is terrible
    I'm actually getting very angry now.
    This is totally unfair! 
    Why aren't we getting any answers or Help!? 
    This is a support fourm and there's ZERO support happening. 

And don't you dare tell me to send in a ticket, because I have TWICE from newly installed games only for them to tell me that theres unusual activity and I've been banned! WHICH MAKES ZERO SENSE Because they're both fresh installed from The playstore AND only level 5 accounts! 

I dont understand why we aren't getting any answers! This is ridiculous!! 
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Should we ask for refunds? I think I spent something like 1k with this game and now I can't play anymore. Sounds fair? hell no
    They keep asking for us to send a ticket, but what's the point? They will acuse us of cheating, they will talk about detecting something "unusual" in our accounts and blah blah blah.
    Here's SOME proof, I'm sure that I can find even more.

I demand my game back!
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    It's ridiculous for you to veto the game's sharing. As another girl said, now we can not share the game with relatives and friends. I shared the costs of the game with a group of friends, like dividing a pizza. What they are doing is like selling a suit, which we buy is ours, but we can not "lend." I know people who shared the game with siblings and now nobody can play, simply because you are selfish and do not care about the users' fun. So much so that today the game has a poor progress storage system that causes the player to lose their data almost always, needing to return the game from scratch. I myself have lost my game several times, and could only recover thanks to the friends who shared the costs of the game and therefore the game itself. And now we're all just frustrated and sad about your attitude.