šŸ’ŽKK:H Weekend Event 8/10/18 ~ Met Gala Look & a VIP

Comments

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Since I wasnā€™t into GB items, I can say Iā€™ve been Ā lucky this time!
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

I opened 2 event boxes and got in both 4000 kash. I really want the hair or the yellow dress. Have 40kstars left but I don't know if I should try again

If you do (and you should if you have that inclination) visualize the palette, and where the prizes might be, get a good feeling about one, get in the zone and go for it. A little divine intervention never hurt either, so
    say a little prayer, make a wish, do whatever's in your repertoire, my fingers are crossed for you doll. .....if you decide to go for it.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    The red dress ends at her ankles lmao it looks so funnyĀ  Please pass this to the team @KalindaKing
    ArianaKKH said:

Since I wasnā€™t into GB items, I can say Iā€™ve been Ā lucky this time!

Awww, so close on the princess ring. But glad you got the stars. I never learn to walk away when given the stars. I always turn it around and pick another box. (kicked myself more than once. lol.)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @kokokokonut I did try again. And got this outfit. It's no event item but it's better than kashšŸ˜….
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Just had to share this was my free gb and there are no gb items in it or kstars????Ā 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Absolutely adore the hair in the new SMC. šŸ˜
    Iā€™m not a fan of the Earnable dress or hair nor the GB hair. But shoes and jewellery you can never have enough of. Not a fan of the Limited Kollection either.
    Thought I would just open one box of the Limited Kollection and see what it gave me.

Iā€™m stopping right here.šŸ˜Š

With that win I got my free box - kash - thought I would see what happens next and got both the shoes and the bracelet. Hereā€™s my palette who those interested. Glad to see all 4 GB items in it.

Since Iā€™m stopping at the shoes, hereā€™s Kate with modeling her weekend shopping.
    (110 - 65 = 45 kstars) 45 kstars for 2 pairs of shoes and bracelet, Iā€™m happy, especially since its VIP.
    iOS iPadĀ 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Dollā€™s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @klena i also got the 65 Kstars on my first turn in the new limited koletion!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

I opened 2 event boxes and got in both 4000 kash. I really want the hair or the yellow dress. Have 40kstars left but I don't know if I should try again

@Chelsea123 I think you should wait instead of opening one more GB. Maria could give you a great Luxe offer. If not, then buy another GB on Sunday.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    @klena I hope I have your restraint this weekend. I usually tell myself ā€œstopā€ ā€œdontā€ and then.... I do
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Just had to share this was my free gb and there are no gb items in it or kstars????Ā 
    This palette is scandalous!!
    Undoubtedly the worst I have ever seen. No items at all? Shame on you, Glu!
    Android
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    edited August 2018

Really excited this was in my free box! Iā€™d like to try to get the hair, but weā€™ll see. Iā€™m low on k stars, so maybe Iā€™ll get the two SMCs...šŸ¤”
    Update:
    Ok, I couldnā€™t resist buying the SMCs for long lol.Ā 

As result, I got this perks 13 skirt (finally).

And with my k stars, I chased the hair. And of course, I got everything but the hair (and it was in my usual spot šŸ˜­)

I did get the earnable shoes, though. Now to grind and hope I can get enough k stars to earn the hair this time šŸ˜­
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

Seriously?
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

My gameā€™s Ā Monica Glass is definely very eccentric and love watermelon. šŸ‰Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    What are some tips for maximizing earning K-stars this weekend? 3 hr reality in Bel Air again?
    iOS
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    OMG. I bought second box, cause I really wanted this hairstyle and I've chosen bag from daily box...
    I'm sooo mad. I'm not gonna hunt for it anymore.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got 4000 kash from my free box when the tile next to it had 40 Kstars. :|
    Platform: Android

• MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts

I got the hairstyle in my "free" GB after fully furnishing my perfumery and I'm really happy about it but also don't know how to style it because of the hairclips :/Ā 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Here is my first pallette including free box:

After that I decided to try for the dress:

Woohoo score!!
    After that I bought a short floral jumsuit and a handheld glass with chilled drink. I still have some K-stars left to spend but Iā€™m waiting fir Maria to call with an offer...

Oh and I also bought the SMC, I mean that gold dress looked goooooorgeous on my doll!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    To Monica Glass in this weekendā€™s storyline: Here you go! Enjoy!

šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Wow, our dolls look great. Happy Fridays Dolls!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    t_tree said:

I did get the earnable shoes, though. Now to grind and hope I can get enough k stars to earn the hair this time šŸ˜­

Serious question is that even posssible? At only 1 K star per gig, you would have to do hundreds of gigs!
    iOS
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @AliBryant I'd love to know what t_tree is going to do as well! I'm guessing she may not just be talking about gigs though... maybe working on businesses that give a payout right away and watching ads/doing offers? šŸ¤” @t_tree give me tips :lol:
    Marle said:

@AliBryant I'd love to know what t_tree is going to do as well! I'm guessing she may not just be talking about gigs though... maybe working on businesses that give a payout right away and watching ads/doing offers? šŸ¤” @t_tree give me tips :lol:

Totally, I have only made 30 stars so far. That's from 10+ reality shows, reaching some achievement that gave me 10 stars, and one from a reality run-in. I don't have any businesses yet because I just came back to the game after 2 years and I have like 29 regular tasks to get through. I need tips!
    iOS
  • kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts

Monica definitely knows how to dress for beach photoshoot!Ā 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    In terms of maximising k-stars, is it worth doing the storyline? I feel like the payout at the end is usually like 10 k-stars max, when you could get a lot more by just grinding reality shows because the 6 hour tasks take so much energy!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Have a great weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • XanaxXanax Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    The hair is a little tricky to pair with other items but I found an outfit that works.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited August 2018
    What a crazy last few days. We had electricians over to update our breaker boxes and change out the outlets. Yesterday we were without power for 4 hours which isn't great in 98 degrees temp, and today they were here all day with devices and internet going in and out. They needed to get to every outlet including the ones behind the China hutches so our house looks like a mini tornado came thru and we'll spend the next week or so cleaning back up! You have no idea how happy I am it's a VIP weekend. Anyway, I didn't get anything in my original box (like really, was it energy? I don't even remember 12+ hours ago) was 40 Kstars away from Alek's dress and decided OK, let's just try another box

I made the most ridiculous squeal!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College